Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Is it ok if I add another character...That's a familiar?

Yay!
Oh, and is there anything I should be aware of/catch up on before starting...cause i see that the IC is 19 pages long right now.....and I AIN'T reading all of that.

Yay!
Oh, and is there anything I should be aware of/catch up on before starting...cause i see that the IC is 19 pages long right now.....and I AIN'T reading all of that.
You have a slip of paper with you saying where you dorm is (West Wing), a schedule on the othet side. All the first-year students ,including yourself, introduced themselves by saying their name and showing off their power. uhmmm... Rei and Tadashi (AnimeGurl's characters) Are both on student council. The student council president introduced himself and announced sign-ups for extra curricular anythings ,will be posted on a bulletin at the end of the week . Oh, and Yuki and Kino are sparring as training, and they are going all out...That' pretty much it..

@Fantasy_Star , what do you mean?

Thanks

Btw Your Attack on Titan prof pic..... Best thing ever.

Like a character that is a magical partner to mines

Well, you already have your pandas so I think I'm going to say no. Although If it was just your familiar, instead of have Ryu an Kiku, then you could.

Oh...Ok...Well then instead of creating a partner for my character...Can I just create a character?

Name:Aria
Race/Species:Vampire
Appearance:
2014-06-12-654657.png
2014-08-25-669138.jpeg
Personality:Aria has two personality which all depend on wether it's day or night. During day time she is a quiet, sleepy, and curious girl, But during day she is a mischievous, trouble making girl.
Power/Ability:She's able to paralyze her victims and is also good with swords.

Accepted, just make sure you don't overdo the paralysis thing.

Say, might there be a flaw in my current character?

I know i'm late for this...but a roommate would be cool...if Akane wants to be in Yukis room or so....
Also, jeez I probably read up a lot here, but waiting 4 posts as a rule all the time seems a little hard to follow...I mean, I get it when you only post between 2 persons 10 times in a row it sucks, but if it's only once or twice, or you have to react fast..

@Enthriper I just realized we aren't supposed to post that much alone...so yeah ^^

Sorry, I need to pull out of this roleplay. I have my own reasons.

Aww god >.< I wanna post more...pleaase can we go easy with that rule >.<