Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
SOrry guys I've been away. Lemme read the IC and i'll answer your questions... if you still have any..

@Crow , Your character is fine. In fact my character is looking for a room right now if you need someone to interact with.

@Kaldoro , I'm sorry but I put the post order in place for the reason you said. when people try to react fast, they post fast, which was the cause of the order being put in place. Even with it though, some people still don't listen to it, but it's not as bad, which is great.

@Esakrel Alkaos Young , I will make a time-skip post that wwill work for everyone. So everyone's on the same page.

@naminie , If you go to class now you're going to be SUPER early... like an hour and a half early.

i don't think kino and nami have read the ooc

@mr bones and Grendel if you read closely you'd see it hasn't connected yet and why is kino going to a class that hasn't started yet and how does he know psi magic? Its not elemental I don't think...

Prolly it is hard to notice some messages. So Yea a skelliton with a switch blade running is a funny thought.

-readys spikey branch mace to make undead pudding) lol

I find Mr. Bones to be the most awesomely hilarious characger of all time. He isn't just the comic releif. He IS the Comedy.

Everytime He makes a post, I always end up reading it a couple times because puns. XD

thanks, i was worried he would come off as annoying

Yea I tired at one moment to joke back I had no response I was sad T.T