Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

@N I C O L A E ♥ , You good to make a CS~

@dunruffle, Accepted~ posting to the Op. Also, make sure you take advantage of the human sacrifice section of the school cafeteria. :P

@Enthriper, Uh, I haven't really thought of that. You can Rp going to the school's store (Run by student council). They have everything from you basic three prong binders, to deadly weapons made for the devil himself !~

@AnimeGurl, I'm going to need you to edit that last post you made, I think It's kind of unfair to others. Creating NPC's is fine, but creating them so your character could gain advantages? Not fine.

@Kino117
I'm not the lead here, but you probably shouldn't try to dictate the passage of time in the thread. Undying is in charge of that, and he's got an event going on right now involving the entire cast of characters.

srry hehe. alright i will post my cs

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Kino

Appearance: kino.jpg
demon_sketch_by_anghorkheng-d65s9lj.jpg (his demonic form)

Race:
Human

Personality: A silent person which he rarely talks unless it is necessary to him. However, when it comes to fighting, he goes berserk and usually fights savagey with his sword. He is merciless to enemies, even if they try hard to find forgiveness to him. Despite all this, he is kind to his friends and is willing to help them or save their lives in danger. He doesn't like losing them due to his constant loneliness, even though he doesn't mind and it always occur to be that way.

Weapon: Katana, fist.

Powers: Originally received as part of a deal to the Devil, Kino has super strength. In addition, his sword can cut through all kinds of blades. The most notable power is his transformation into a very powerful demon. His demonic form breaths atomic hellfire and also has a regenerative power. Even if he lost his limbs he can still fight as if nothing happens and can still reattach them. His demonic is more powerful, although the strength in his normal form is still strong enough yo knock out/kill an opponent.

Biography: He lost his mother when he was just 14. Unable to cope with his abusive father and his difficult life, the Devil comes to him one night and offers him powers, in addition to gain finances in his father's bank account. The Devil even made Kino know the ATM password so he would be able to conquer the money. Desperate to live like a normal person, he accepted the deal and when his father comes to beat him for his messy room, Kino automatically becomes The Demon for the first time and shoved up his horns up his ass and tear him apart. Right when the Devil appeared to congratulate him for the murder, Kino immediately took advantage of his newfound powers and somehow sent the Devil back to hell, knewing that he would be cheated in the end.

He now uses this school as his shelter due to his house being destroyed by a random meteorite. Although he has a great fond of anime, he still expects worse things to come..... Yanderes, or sick looking tentacled monsters, or even some of the Devil's legions......

You decide.

Other: He has a liking for belly and cups when it comes to girls sexually, though he wouldn't express it. He hates cups that are too big for him, but he doesn't care if she's flat, as long as she has female nipples. He always think belly dancing as a motive to seduce boys more effectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yonaka Kurai, Thank you.

@Kino117 , I like your character, he has a really dark feel to him. Although, I'm going to have to ask you to remove some of your powers. They may not be Super important, but I would still like your character to now be so over-powered.

made some changes for his powers. what do you think?

Uhm actually, could I ask @Kino117 and @AnimeGurl to delete the last posts they made? I had something planned, and after this small event, I was going to do a time skip to keep things interesting....Thanks...

Sorry If I hadn't been posting often, been caught up in some IRL stuff and other roleplays. I'll start posting character only posts soon enough.

I feel like Zack is such a minor character because I'm off so much of the day..
Pfffffffffffffft, XD

Guys a Roleplay ad that I made ha been accepted! We might get more people now :P
Not that we really need more. With that I also took of the character limit ~

Name: Yuki Chinn
Race/Species: Human
Appearance:
78a089acaac3543c919f1031065ed021.jpg
Personality: Mostly kind and blunt, but mainly depending on her mood, no details just yet~
Power/Ability: Ice Magic, in a way she can freeze only water, eventually other things later, but only water for now, that aside she can obviously break and slightly move that ice with her abilities.
Other: She's not quite decided on her interests yet and she is easily influenced and impressed.

If this is still accepting D:
I'd also wonder how it's good to join in...or if she should just suddenly show up...

@Kaldoro , Accepted, adding to OP~
You can just rp as if you were there the entire time, just haven't socialized yet. I would suggest reading read the previous page or so.