Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

Roger! I will read up a little and just jump in then~

*tries to think of something for grendel to do*

Name: Katsuhito Miyata
Race/Species: Cursed Human
Personality: Will be revealed IC.
Power/Ability:
[Spacer]Katsuhito was cursed by a witch back in the imperial age of japan. The witch gave him Eternal life, which meant he could not die by disease. The curse also gave him the vision to be able to see the supernatural for what it really is. He has no powers per say. But he is an excellent swordsman. He relies on his blade for all of his fights.[/spacer]
Other: N/A

May I join this roleplay? I would love to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Here is my CS *^*)/ )
Name: Kiruyo Kiraba
Race/Species: Humanoid.
Appearance:
450957.jpg

Personality: He is friendly and kind, (To those he likes.) For others, he is cold and the loner type.

Power/Ability: The ability to slow down time to a speed he wants. Has some terrible effects though. He feels mentally drained and cannot go on for too long or too slow or else he will black out. If he really pushes himself then he might lose a memory along with blacking out. His ability has a cooldown which is twice as long as he uses it. Also another drawback is that he is affected by the slowing of the time as well so he won't be moving any faster than the others around him. He will feel sick and have a beating headache when he uses the ability either way. Not a good power as one would think with this much going for it. He can move faster in the slowed time but he risks his life in doing so as it strains his mind and body to their limits.

Other: He is known to use his power on tests or to think on a question that would required to be answered right away. (I wish to lay back from the other roleplays I am in and relax and have fun in this one. Seems like one I can really relax in @v@)

Name:Nami
Race/Species: Human
Appearance:
Cinderella-3.jpg

Personality: Calm and silent normal sits back and watches other only gets involed when need be she is kind and quiet but can be hard and cruel as well
Power/Ability:the ability to form force fields. Though it drains her more quickly then the rest of her magic she can only hold the force field for a few short minutes and summon certain elements (water, Fire, and air)
Othr: She likes cookies :D

All accepted~ Adding to the OP
You guys can post in the IC now.

I hope it is reasonable to say that if a person possesses multiple abilities a person with a single ability has the potential to be stronger with that on in particular. Only seems realistic to me...buuut I just joined yesterday too xD

I was just thinking about it as I threw out the statement. I mean, I don't care about my character being weaker, I'd just feel bad if I would eventually make her get stronger just to be told that I made her too strong for that particular ability or something D:

Well, I tended to god mode too much a few years back, just making sure I don't get stupid ideas xD

Honestly, this RP's focus isn't on how stronger your character is, but on how hard they canbe. When making this Rp I just wanted it to be a fantasy based character progression plot. I only made it into a highschool so people stay close, and have a higher chance of interacting. Once we get to the end of the year, if we get there, all our characters will be super stronge XD.[/I]

Okay ^^ Well, I guessed it would be basically, the longer you are there the stronger your character can get..something like that. I just wouldn't want to mess up anything you had in mind :s

I feel like going for Ice was a horrible choice ._. Everyone has it D;

AnimeGurl, Ccan you delete that last post you made? Kino was in the middle of his scene, than you stole the stage. Instead of making things awkward and complicated I'd rather you jsut delete it.