Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Name: Sekitan Suzuui
Race/Species: Nøkken, a creature that lives underwater most of the time, but on land either is a stallion or a human in appearance.
Appearance:
grey_horse_by_maniaadun-d35f8lr.jpg
sorry, couldn't find any anime horses.
4cc2032b11e63bf2fe91f518d6ce9607.jpg
is his human form. He's about 5 ft 10, muscular and slender at the same time.
Personality: Generally very calm and quiet, and is a happy person, except the natural expression on his face makes people think that he's sad/annoyed at something.
Power/Ability: He can transform into a horse that appears as above and he sees like Heimdall, or the Doctor, but it just looks like a load of bright lights so instead he closes his eyes and uses his other sense to see.
Other: Nah mate, this looks legit.​

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL... for some reason, my alerts were not working for just this RP.
Which is extremely frustrating because this one was my favorite of all of the ones I'm in, and I was sad because I thought it had shut down. (Cause I had gotten NO alerts..none)
Soooooooooo, I noticed that the first post doesn't have my character as an accepted character anymore?
Was I kicked due to no-posting? Don't get me wrong, I'm perfectly ok with that, I just want to know..
..And also I wanted to know if I could come back in..
That seems to happen for me! The alerts are faulty -.-

Yeah, I tend to rely on my email for alerts and I'm missing about half of them.

@naminie
Deron hasn't made it back to the library yet, so it's locked still. However, if I don't get a response from Curiosity soon, I'll get right on posting to you.
Will that be okay?

Thanks!

I didn't want to inconvenience you too much, but I also didn't want to chase you away from the library. Deron is really a much happier skunk when he's surrounded by books.

nah no biggy just changed a couple of words and the last sentence so its fine :D its not like i had to remake the whole post XD

Sorry guys about my inactivity, but I can't promise it will be better in the future.
I getting updated on everything right now so don't fret.

@TheBitterBunny , Character looks good, but I'm not to sure about the whole "Seeing the universe" thing. He already has two other powers it sounds to vague, remove/edit it and I take another look at him.

Alright since class is done, I'm going to make a time skip.

A small one though.

lol im still slightly confused on how class ended in honesty...i went to sleep and everything was calm i wake up check on RP and im like whoa...wait what?
lol

I know right ?
But I don't mind, I need a reason to make a time skip any ways.
Class was getting boring, so I skipped to a tie where we can do what ever we want xP