Just Another "Normal" Anime High School...(Always Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I don't understand how I can make it less vague, I removed a power, It wasn't really a power because he can't see anythign except from bright lights.

You know how Heimdall from Thor on the Bifrost can see everything? Or how the Doctor from "Doctor Who" can see everything? That's what I mean, but He can't make any sense of it.

I tried clearing it up...?

I'm not what your character might gain from having the ability to see the universe, but not being able to see anything because of the supernovas and stuff. Honestly I'm not sure why you would add it at all, but at least you made it less overpowered.

Accepted. Post whenever.~

@Undying Curiosity
Right now in the RP, is it free time? Sorry times really confuse me in this RP :3
Also, maybe our characters could be like bffs? Because they're both angels.. in a sense :P

@~Infinity~ , Yes. At this moment school is out and you can do what ever you want.
And yes for the friend thing. Two angels who are best friends? why not!
Want to be friends? or become friends?

Lol I would but I already made a post. My next one I'll interact with you, unless you want to bump into Akane. In that case go for it.

K lol see you in a minute, I am doing a few checks round all of my alerts so I may be a while.

Name: Ryu Keiko
Ability: Elemental; Fire.
Weapon: Throwing Knives and is somewhat proficient with a sword.

Appearance: Ryu is an African American/Japanese boy, but always has been out of place. He has purple eyes (Couldn't find a picture I like besides this one), long jet black hair and just in general had a non-typical look about himself. He is usually seen in dark colored clothing, and some form of jeans and a button down shirt, left open showing his t shirt underneath. He carries a pouch of unknown items around his hip.

Personality/About: Tends to be shy at first, more of a loner, afraid to make friends due to a bullying past, but willbe the first to jump into action t defend...well anyone! His eyes sparkle when he is happy or excited and cloud or darken when angry or sad. He likes having fun, though he tends to be more laid back, so he tends to enjoy reading, or being outside, than partying.

Other: Get to know him~! ^^
black_anime_guy_by_princess4life09-jpg.38774

((Hope this is okay~! I took my original character, and kinda tweaked him for this:) ))

OH THANK GOD FOR THE TIMESKIP.
I have been waiting to let Shino do something. I didn't know what to do with the little F***er.

Reactions: Undying Curiosity
I don't know if any of you noticed, but I forgot to add some people to the character list.
I finally added you guys now.

Thank you Naminie.

Speaking of posting order.
Where is everyone? This point in the Rp, the students can do whatever they want for the next few hours.

my character is in the library enjoing the books and yw Curi you told us you have school and all that so i thought i would try to lend a hand

well i will post later tonight i need some sleep right now bye ybe :D

It okay Doc, I haven't been the most active either.

Name: Kevin Storm

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34.jpg

Personality: Kevin is calm and collected. He's a quiet person and doesn't really talk unless he is talked to first sometimes. He is not one to pick fights, but if he must than he will not back down. He prefers to be alone, but upon meeting someone who he finds as a good friend he won't mind their precense.

Power/Ability: Element magic. Able to perform several abilities and create objects out of different elements. Although, if you used too much, Kevin can be tired out since he hasn't fully mastered the elemental magic. Element X is a power he has not learned yet.

Other: Some backround for him includes the fact that he is mentally scarred after scaring the way the only girl he loved. After revealing what he's capable of she left him after calling him a freak. Now that he has come to this cool he hopes to not face the same problem now that the people surrounding him are just like him.