Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroline was, as Bud implied, completely awestruck by the information that hit her all at once. The first, that Nil, a notable but far from popular archaeologist, would find himself mixed up in such grand schemes. The second, the subject of controversy itself, the remains of Jesus Christ? She couldn't consider herself a devout Catholic, but what faith that was in her was shocked and repulsed by the idea that whatever forces they may be up against would need to be fought in this way... As sacrilegious as the idea sounded, Caroline knew she had better know more.

"I'll read it in the car. But Bud, you say Nil is in the midwest... has he been sa-"

Caroline's voice halted mid-speech, stopping to acknowledge the rising voice behind her. She could easily detect that Jonah and Bud's painted friend would soon come to blows. Jojo's pride was driven by his lost Donatella, whereas Pee Gee's was driven of his own power. She pitied Ririchiyo as she tried to protest for the sake of her spirit's well-being, but was unsurprised when both the men unleashed their stands in attack. From that point, it was anyone's game, Caroline supposed. It would be a matter of letting the competition play out to whatever end, and turning it into a "learning experience" as both men wished, or stopping the fight and preserving the dignity of everyone involved. She knew she could just as well try either, but decided it would be best to get the blessing of someone more versed in such matters:

"Bud," she grunted at her companion through clenched teeth, "do you want me to stop this??"

The sheer force of the push and the impact of the trees would have handicapped a normal person easily, but Jonah wasn't a normal person. At least, not anymore. As his thoughts scrambled about in mid-air, JoJo's Stand emerged out of him and shielded his back from the trees, partly cushioning his impact into the trees. As he hit the ground with a thud, the young man gritted his teeth, getting back to his feet as he examined Pee Gee's new form from afar.

His Stand, Garbage, floated next to him like a robotic genie with its arms crossed. Walking forward, JoJo popped his knuckles, eyes narrowed at his newfound opponent. "Just peachy, woman. Just absolutely peachy," he said in response to Ibuki, still refusing to say her name in a moment such as this, "But if you've got time to worry, assuming you're even worried, you have time to help me out here. Same goes for you, Tink," he continued, glancing at Riri as if expecting her to jump in to his aid, before diverting his attention back to Pee Gee, seemingly unfazed by his new appearance. Like something out of The Wolf Man...

With that in mind, he dashed forward, circling around Pee Gee as Garbage punched the concrete ground below, and before anyone knew it, the concrete shifted like a snake and lurched forward at him! Though Jonah wasn't actively familiar with the actual workings of his power just yet, it was all based on instinct.

Exposition time! Got it?

Garbage has the ability to manipulate any element that appeared on the Periodic Table, as long as it had a hard, physical shape that he could touch. This meant that under normal circumstances, he wouldn't be able to manipulate the liquids or gases, but if they underwent freezing or deposition, JoJo would be able to work it. Concrete was material partly composed of water, or hydrogen and oxygen. Though those two were gases, they had been brought forth and put into concrete, solid material that he could control. Hence, he could manipulate concrete through the water, or rather, hydrogen and oxygen, inside.

I'm also writing this at midnight when I should be sleeping so this might be completely wrong and stupid, or rather, BIZARRE. I'll probably edit this to hell tomorrow if it doesn't make any sense lol

@Josh M @Ouchies @CCC Kouhai

"Woah, don't get me involved in something you started. That isn't fair to your opponent, you know! If you need the slightest of help from us, then why start fighting in the first place?"

With her arms crossed, Ririchiyo walked towards the hood of the car closest to her as she jumped to sit on the hood of the vehicle. Her small lips formed a pout; however, she still had to watch them fight to learn at least something from this ridiculous fight. She was also a bit upset that Ibuki would actually play along their little fight.

"Yep," she thought, "This is definitely not a normal life for me."

Last edited by a moderator:
@Verite
@CCC Kouhai
@Ouchies
@Jeremi
@Mr. Briggs Inc.

"Nil's been safe. Little to know fight. Well, I told me he had to fight a Dinosaur, but, yeah I didn't ask for context. Heard it was a scary monster, but that didn't stop Nil."

Buddy would shake his head, find a back of Cigarettes in the ruk, handing them to Caroline.

"Nah. Not really. Jojo needs to be humbled. And Pee Gee? He's the toughest S.O.B I've ever knew. Besides, Rosa and him are yoo closefor him to kill Jojo"

Pee gee would smile rightly as Ibuki asked if he could fly.

"You want to know if I can fly? Well, Only short time but I can go pretty far. Maybe 100 miles in 3 minutes. That's a rough guess, sweety."

Pee gee would giggle at Jojo asking the two little girls for help

"Wow! Look at Big Bad Jojo asking those Asian girls to save him! Man up, Pussy!"

As Pee Gee would turned back to Jojo, and the concrete near by would burst! Dust cover Ibuki, the Doctor and Riri as Jojo stood firmed. However, as the dirt cleared, he noticed the Concrete did not change!

Ibuki and the Doctor would be the first see something coming from the sky at rabid speed. Like a missile, Freebird and Pee Gee landed on Jojo, bicycle kicking into the ground over and over, harder and harder! The stand would scream it's battle cry!

"Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!"

"Oh Jojo. Poor little Jojo. Jesus weeps for you. Look sweet thing, I'm fast than you and my one of my stand's power is to prevent physical changes! That's what your stand does! I got you out class, and out match, sweetness. Now, admit defeat, you freaking faggot!"

Freebird would face palm as silence fell over the group.

"Oh shush! I'm taking the word back!"

Last edited:
Two ribbon-like appendages suddenly covered Ririchiyo before the leftovers of concrete could make contact with her. This slightly dusted Chocolate as it retracted its appendages back to regular size. Chocolate would spin itself to removed the dust, sitting on the hood next to Riri.

"Well then... Thank you,"

She caressed her stand's ear, continuing to watch the fight. Grumbling, she quietly talked to herself, "Did Pee Gee refer us by our ethnicity..."

Ibuki would hold the front of her skirt down to the dust, then turning around to Jojo and gasping "Hey Piss Gee!" She called out, holding her hands to her mouth in a cone formation to amplify volume.
She would then sassily raise an eyebrow and bend one of her legs with a hand on her opposite hip "What do you have against Jojo and why shouldn't I kick your bird-ass back to south Asia right now?" She would then flail her fists around "Don't test me, birdbrain! I'll unleash horrible power onto you and your entire bird family in one fatal swwwoooooooop!" Ibuki would then slowly shuffle next to Riri "Birds come from South Asia, right?"

@Verite
@CCC Kouhai
@Josh M

"Less bark, more bite!" Jonah yelled out to Ibuki as he attempted to recover and fight off Freebird's kicks with Garbage's rapid punches, clenching his teeth tightly.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!" Garbage yelled, letting its own battle cry out as it tried to fight off Freebird's kicks. The fact that he couldn't manipulate material like before was indeed inconvenient, but he should be able to win if he was stronger, quite simply. When strategy is unavailable, it's time to take off the gloves.

"Tch, you're annoying!" He said to Pee Gee, "I'll send you right to the moon!" JoJo exclaimed. It wasn't quite the same as Ibuki's quip about Asia, but maybe that was for the best.

@Josh M @Ouchies @CCC Kouhai

"Rwaar! kitties got claws. So sassy I like that. You got jokes, huh? Nice puns, Bun bun. Pretty sure I don't want to fight you, I'm not Asian either, darling."

Pee gee seemed amused. The playful nickname her Ibuki's hair buns. Pee Gee would sashed his was towards the girl. His eyes meet Riri's before shifting back to Ibuki.

"I'll be honest with you Bun bun, I was just testing him. Look at him, putting on the tough guy mask. He's cracked actor, jus putting on mask for everyone. Just like your friend her. Putting who they are away so no one knows the real them. Self caging themselves because of emotional insecurity. Disgusting. I know they are because I did, Soon or later, even a self caged birds wants to be be free."

From the corner of his eyes, Pee gee saw Joj's fist! Free bird blocks, However, it was clear, that Pee Gee's stand wasn't nearly as strong! Tumbling to the ground, Pee Gee would recover by rolling back to his feet. Wiping the from his mouth. Pee Gee and his stand would charge, this time, the seeminly metal looking chains around Free Bird would be coming towards Jojo's stand, wrapping around it's leg, tossing the stand, and Jojo in the trees on the other side of the area.

@Ouchies
@Verite
@CCC Kouhai

Last edited:
"Some birds can be traced from both South and East Asia..."

Ririchiyo had her right patella laid on top of the left as her arms were crossed. She tend to give Pee Gee a killer glance, yet doesn't allow his words to get to her. "I swear... If we were only stronger, I'd knock his teeth out," Riri thought as violet hues gazed over Chocolate who was observing the fight, consuming every small detail the stands had to offer. It greatly surprised her that Chocolate was tentatively watching. Hopefully, both Chocolate and her could participate in a fight with a better chance of winning. Obviously, the odds weren't in her favor currently. Though, she yelled towards Pee Gee.

"Can you put something less bright. Those rhinestones are terribly reflecting with the light posts, and your pasty skin makes it worse."

She only did this to provide some sort of distraction, hoping Jonah or Ibuki could get to him. "Pfft, calling me disgusting..."

@Verite
@Ouchies
@Josh M

Caroline wanted to take the information she was getting with a grain of salt, but thought that with so many paranormal phenomenon proven so far, why would they have reason to lie about something so mundane as dinosaurs?

She graciously accepted the cigarette which Bud offered, chewing down two candy cigarettes at once before placing it between her lips. She turned to watch the two friends-of-friends brawl, taking Bud's suggestion that they be left alone with an accepting sigh. It occurred to her that she hadn't calmed her nerves in some time, which sparked a kind of curiosity, and the idea that she could practice whilst the others battled.

Taking a matchbook from her dress, she broke one stick off and willed her stand to grasp it. The first two tries were misses, and the third resulted in the wood being crushed. With the second match she broke off, she was getting antsier, but also luckier, as Teo Torriate took the match between its fingers with just the right amount of firmness to hold it midair. Now came the process of striking it...

It could be readily observed by anyone with a Stand of their own that Pee Gee and Jojo cared little for the less drastic effects on their surroundings when fighting. Indifferent as she was to the outcome of the match, Caroline came to feel affected by its outcome the moment Teo Torriate successfully lit a match, only for the flame to blow out in the resulting dust from Freebird's concrete-explosion. In spite of Bud's favorite, she felt some smug satisfaction in watching Jonah take Pee Gee to the ground. Though she couldn't deny that what the man said before taking the hit had stuck with her, she just wasn't sure why...

All the same, she was brought back to reality by the sideline insults of Ririchiyo, displaying the same sort of burgeoning guts that she had in striking Jojo earlier, only this time directed towards the boy's opponent. She found the whole thing funny, in a sad sort of way. Could alliances this wavering remain intact?

All that Caroline could cling to right now was, first, the promise of meeting old friends, and second, how grateful she was grateful for the cigarette. With this fast line of thinking, she struck a match herself and lit the tobacco before another strong wind arose.

Recovering in mid-air, the young man would quickly react to his situation, his Stand bashing down the trees with one swing of its mighty arm. He would then hit the soft grass rather harshly, his back skidding across the field for a few feet until he came to a halt. It was then that Jonah would scramble to his feet, attempting to prepare himself for anything else to come should Pee Gee advance upon him once again. He seemed to be more of a defensive fighter, given how most of his reactions were counters to Jonah's movements. Alas, as they say, the only way to get through a good defense was to have an even better offense.

Tch, how annoying. What ever happened to strategy?! Without the use of those manipulation powers, I'm reduced to little more than whaling on him like a second-rate fightin' punk, but it looks like that's enough to win it, JoJo thought, ignoring Pee Gee's words. Some odd rambling about "being free" and "insecurity." Whatever. That was none of his concern. The only thing he should be focusing on right now was the fight, not if this flamboyant ass was "right" or "wrong" about whatever he was talking about.

Hoping that Riri's insults did indeed distract Pee Gee long enough, Jonah would take this chance to advance forward in an attempt to keep the offensive pressure on in hopes of breaking through the defensive barrier. He ignored whatever wounds that might have been inflicted upon him from the earlier attack. He ignored the aching pain all over his body. He ignored Pee Gee's condescending, jabbing words. He had his mind and eyes set on one thing; winning. Jonah Joestar had to prove he was strong in a dog-eat-dog world.

So with that, he leaped forward, leaving the ground momentarily to get a brief, extra boost of speed and momentum. Garbage would dash to the right of Pee Gee, delivering a right hook. Likewise, Jonah dashed to the left and delivered a left hook, performing two attacks at the same time.

"ORA!!" Both Jonah and his Stand yelled out fiercely, the battle cry echoing through the place.

@Josh M @Ouchies @CCC Kouhai @Mr. Briggs Inc.

@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Watching Caroline as he sat on to p of the car, Buddy would smile. When he was younger, he. Stayed at Rosa's fiancé , Nil's home. As Rosa was there, Buddy came to see them as a family of sorts. His father and him had a falling out years ago, so Nil was the closest. Buddy barely talked to Rosa back then, mostly because, well, she seem closed off.

"Hey Miss Rosa, I gotta ask you somethang. Ummm, what Rosa said. She umm, she ain't embarrassin' ya?"

Last edited:
@CCC Kouhai
@Ouchies
@Verite

Pee gee new better to react to Riri's words, however, he ignored his instinct.

"Oh? Is that so, missy miss? Well, I'd like yo-"

Bam! The punch right to his jaw! Such force! It sent Pee gee flying into the side of the Train the group road on! As he hit, he dented the moving train is It left, falling into the ground.

Jonah would then be shocked. Pee Gee, out of pure will, would stand up. It was clear even from that distance that the "bright" was banged up. However, he slowly would slowly walk towards Jojo. This was pride for Pee Gee. Jonah could tell now why Pee Gee picked him. He wanted to fight the best. Weakly, but with gusto, he'd call to Jojo as he marched forward.

"Is that you got, Jojo? You think a punch will but me down, huh? You think I haven't been b eat all my life? I was born with a kiss with a fist! Maybe you should get your husband to finish he Job. I'm not going to lose! Not again! You're going to have to kill me!"

Becoming slightly bored, the female hopped off of the vehicle's hood. Chocolate would follow as Ririchiyo walked towards Buddy, asking him a question.

"How much longer until we leave? JoJo and Pee Gee are boring me."

Using her digits, she would play with a strand of hair, curling it. Jeez, I honestly just want both of them to hurry up. They're so stubborn... Two appendages were lifted, stretching her arms in the air. Pale, soft lips parted as a yawn escaped.

"I'd really like to rest soon."

"If that's what ya really think, then don't say I didn't warn you," JoJo said, as if genuinely about to make good on the promise that he was going to kill Pee Gee. Holding back a snarl, he briefly glanced at Buddy with a "tch."

"Are all your friends this welcoming, Bud?" He asked sarcastically, directing his attention back to Pee Gee, eyes almost burning with determination to win as he stepped forward, getting into a ready position, as if to egg Pee Gee into making the move this time around.

"You wanna go? Let's go."

And then... in an unexpected move, he dashed straight for Riri and Chocolate without warning! In a move that would presumably surprise everyone, Garbage would make itself visible and grab Chocolate rather harshly, before taking a pitching position.

"I hope you don't mind, Tink! Desperate times call for desperate measures!" He exclaimed, before Garbage would throw Chocolate straight at Pee Gee at a frightening speed!

@Josh M @CCC Kouhai

Last edited:
@Verite
@CCC Kouhai

The speed on that pitch of the ball of Chocolate was frightening. However, Jojo forgot who he was dealing with. The fastest stand alive.

Peegee was already gone as the ball of Chocolate had reached the half way point. Before Jojo could react, Freebird was in his face! he was even faster than before. Jojo would notice it's chains seemed nowhere on him!

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The stand screamed as punch after punch, after punch into Jojo's stomach, followed by a quick uppercut away! Jojo was sent flying up into the sky, followed by a hard landing on the ground. He wouldn't be that far From Peegee. They locked eyes. They'd pushed each other. Peegee would stand up first, Knees shaking like a newborn calf.

"You're good. Damn good. I've never been punched that hard. I'm surprised I can get up." So, were good?"

Instantaneously, vines shot out from underneath the pavement of where the two males stood, wrapping around them tightly. Chocolate would levitate above them as Riri slowly walked towards the two. Blood rushed to her head while she kept her eyes on lock not even realizing that Chocolate had shown her what its ability was. Her gaze shifted towards Jonah,

"I swear... If you throw Chocolate again, I'll pulverize you myself..."

With a simple rub to her temples, she said under her breath, "Chocolate, let's go. Make sure you don't let anyone do that to you."

As she walked away to meet up with Buddy, the ground beneath them rose, forming two walls around them. Chocolate twirled, giving the earth the command to smash the two with it's solid structure, only applying enough force to finally weaken them so that they may cease fighting.

@Verite
@froggy
@Ouchies
@CCC Kouhai
@Mr. Briggs Inc.
@Jeremi
@Salsacookies

As Buddy readied his car, he whistled to the group.

"Alright, It's time. We're going to Donatella's summer home. From what Mister Wolf told me, dat's where she was hidin' after her Husband Henry and her chitlen, Gio and Elizabeth went missin''also. We ain't dat far. Peegee's been casin' the place."

After the whole Riri deal, Peegee seemed to bounce back quickly, changing back to his previously health form.

"That's right, kids! Listen, while I haven't went into the house yet, I know it has three levels, and a basement .So we'll have to search far and wide, for anything that could clue us in on where she and her family are. "

Splitting up to Groups, it would be as follow

In the 1947 Cadillac was the owner, the Doctor. Joining him was Jojo and the two young ladies. Ibuki and Riri (And Chocolate)

800px-1947_Cadillac_Series_62_Convertible.jpg

In the Streamliner, while Caroline ad Buddy planned on Driving It, At Peegee's request it Peegee, John, and Marcus.

Why? Rosa had a gift for Buddy.

800px-Jaguar_XK_120%2C_Bj._1953%2C_N%C3%BCrb%27ring_S%C3%BCdschleife_%282008-06-28%29.jpg

Buddy, was than over joyed. However, for Caroline's reading was easier, Buddy drove slow. Slow for Buddy.

Part 2 coming soon. In 2 h.

Status
Not open for further replies.