Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: The Velvet ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the cars arrived, they'd pull up to the home

71O3vFimS-L._SX522_.jpg

The Flagg-Brando Summer home. Three floors, and a basement. Pee gee would park the car, and walked towards the front door, unlocking it. At the same time, Buddy would line up "the gang"

Alright, now I don't think this will be easy. We might not find much."

As the gang walked together Pee Gee would standing in side the door way, moving out the way to let everyone in. That's when they got a surprise. Papers everywhere! The place looked run down. On the floor in the living room was Donatella' crystal ball with the stand called "The news". It shattered. they should look around. This was just a start.

@Verite @froggy @Ouchies

Jojo , Ibuki, and John would walked to the living room. they would see photos. Maybe a closer look? He could look at the remains of the Crystal ball. There also seemed something was written on the Coffee table. they could also go across the living room. There was open door to a study, and always the kitchen to check out. What kind of food is left could be a clue. or you could Be hungry

@Mr. Briggs Inc. @Jeremi

The doctor would follow Buddy and Caroline to the second floor. The A lot of the rooms seemed empty. There was pictures on the wall. Also A room labeled "Chief Henry Flagg's Office. There was also the master bed room to check out Lastly. The twins rooms

@Salsacookies @CCC Kouhai

Pee gee, Marucs, Riri and chocolate would go to the third floor. To be honest, it was almost not worth being up there. However. The children's play room, and the guest rooms could find something. Chocolate would get a "vibe and run straight into the upstair's living room. She would see, (And so would Riri since they are connected) in big bold painted letters.

"I've seen the curse my Family name! I never asked for this! They never asked for this! The Brando name is nothing but a cancer!"

Maybe more words in the room? Or something else

OOC: Now post

Last edited:

71O3vFimS-L._SX522_.jpg

The Flagg-Brando Summer home. Three floors, and a basement. Pee gee would park the car, and walked towards the front door, unlocking it. At the same time, Buddy would line up "the gang"

As the gang walked together Pee Gee would standing in side the door way, moving out the way to let everyone in. That's when they got a surprise. Papers everywhere! The place looked run down. On the floor in the living room was Donatella' crystal ball with the stand called "The news". It shattered. they should look around. This was just a start.

@Verite @froggy @Ouchies

Jojo and John would walked to the living room. they would see photos. Maybe a closer look? He could look at the remains of the Crystal ball. There also seemed something was written on the Coffee table. they could also go across the living room. There was open door to a study, and always the kitchen to check out. What kind of food is left could be a clue. or you could Be hungry

@Mr. Briggs Inc. @Jeremi

The doctor would follow Buddy and Caroline to the second floor. The A lot of the rooms seemed empty. There was pictures on the wall. Also A room labeled "Chief Flagg's Office. There was also the master Bed room Lastly. The twins rooms

@Salsacookies @ Riri

Pee gee, Marucs, Riri and chocolate would go to the third floor. To be honest, it was almost not worth being up there. However. The children's play room, and the guest rooms could find something. Chocolate would get a "vibe and run straight into upstair's living room. She would see, (And so would Riri since they are connected) in big blood painted letters

"I've seen the curse my Family name! I never asked for this! They never asked for this! The Brando name is nothing but a cancer!"

The first thing Dr Alban would do was to walk up to one of the pictures on the wall and stare at it intently.

"...That woman looks like she is or was constipated a lot."

@Mr. Briggs Inc. @Josh M

@Jeremi

The photo Dr. Alban was looking at was a family photo. it was Donatella, Her Husband Henry, and their two children. They all seemed happy. Her son seemed to have loops of hair that looked like donuts. None other pictures seemed they'd give any clues? Maybe off to one of the other rooms?

71O3vFimS-L._SX522_.jpg

@Verite @froggy @Ouchies

Jojo , Ibuki, and John would walked to the living room. they would see photos. Maybe a closer look? He could look at the remains of the Crystal ball. There also seemed something was written on the Coffee table. they could also go across the living room. There was open door to a study, and always the kitchen to check out. What kind of food is left could be a clue. or you could Be hungry
Well, Jonah was admittedly pretty damn hungry. Two life-threatening fights did that to you, especially when they were between a rat and a... "free" person. Maybe seeing some blood or a dead body could help him lose his appetite if there was no food to be found.

Regardless, JoJo would decide to examine the writing on the coffee table.

@Josh M @Ouchies @froggy

@Verite

As Jojo.to a look, he'd get a surprise. It seemed the words written covered a hidden drawer. The words written would be more shocking.

Open me up, Jojo.

It seemed Donatella for seen Jojo coming. I n side would be a master key. Where would he go first? The study or the the down stairs family room. Both locked.

"Always thinking ahead as always. Eh, Donatella? Still, with that kind of power, why couldn't she make her escape?" JoJo would mumble to himself, taking the master key and looking around, trying to decide where he'd go next.

Unless she simply didn't want to escape... but hey, I'm no detective. Now, let's see... which room would have more money? Then again, if these were robbers, a good chunk of money is gone too.

Either way, JoJo would enter the study to see what was inside.

@Josh M @Ouchies @froggy

@Verite.
@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Jojo would enter the study, jiggling the door nob as he tried to get the door open, since the door's lock seemed broken, or at least faulty. Before his eyes he see a few book shelf's in the back of the room. The first thing he'd look at would be pictures f Donatella's wedding day. memories of the day seemed like it was yesterday, not 11 years ago. The first Picture would be with her husband, Henry. They seemed so in love. Henry was always nice to Jojo, but they never interacted much. Mostly because they never got the chance. The nect picture of the bride and groom with Jojo's father, and beloved step mother Maria. Jojo's biological mother died soon after child birth, so for all purposes, Maria was his mother. and loved him a such. ]

However, Jojo would notice something about his mother. How eerily she look like Buddy's old friend, Caroline. I mean, Jojo honestly what else to call Caroline besides Buddy's friend. The relationship between the two seemed weird to him. Anyway, Jojo would also remember his sister Rosa look like Caroline as well! I mean, what are the chances? I mean, not all Hispanic ladies look the same. Oh well.

Back to the picture. Jojo's father was holding Donatella's hand. Jojo remembered his father walking her down the island, as he stood waiting for her as the ring bearer. Her dress was simple but regal. Her long golden hair styled to perfection. The Joestars raised her, and Donatella loved them as such.

The next was the same as the last, just replace his parents, with Jojo himself, and his sister Rosa. Rosa's smile so bright as she hugged Henry's shoulder.

The last one was a group shout. On one side you had the Joestars and Donatella. On the other, Henry and his side of the family. His half brother Vincenzo smirking, his eyes slanted towards his younger brother Henry. On his sie, a young black boy that Jojo vaguely remired as someone's adopted son. In retrospect, he was Vincenzo's boy. Next was Vincenzo's wife Nico. Bright Blonde hair. Short but stylish. Her eyes seemed to be daggering at his step mother for some reason. The hate was noticeable, however connect was lacking. Lastly another young man, who also seemed to be staring with hate in his eye, this time at the bride. He had blonde hair well. Something about the boy was off. His name came to Jojo's head.

Dio Brando. Donatella's brother. Jojo knew the Brando family wasn't close from old things Donatella told him, but this? This was scary.

After he was finished with that, the was a desk of papers. what seemed to be stacks of god knows what. That was option. Or he could dig in the bookshelf.

71O3vFimS-L._SX522_.jpg

@Verite @froggy @Ouchies

@Mr. Briggs Inc. @Jeremi

The doctor would follow Buddy and Caroline to the second floor. The A lot of the rooms seemed empty. There was pictures on the wall. Also A room labeled "Chief Henry Flagg's Office. There was also the master bed room to check out Lastly. The twins rooms

@Salsacookies @CCC Kouhai

Pee gee, Marucs, Riri and chocolate would go to the third floor. To be honest, it was almost not worth being up there. However. The children's play room, and the guest rooms could find something. Chocolate would get a "vibe and run straight into the upstair's living room. She would see, (And so would Riri since they are connected) in big bold painted letters.

Following Chocolate who ran towards the living room, she glanced at the big bold painted letters. She would memorize the exact words to be able to tell the others what she found. "Who is Brando? This should be something to ask Pee Gee or Buddy." Petting Chocolate to let it know that she was grateful for the vibe, Ririchiyo would turn towards Pee Gee before exploring the other rooms.

"Who all has the Brando name? What's so bad about it?..."

@Josh M

Last edited by a moderator:
@CCC Kouhai

"I don't know, hun. I mean, Brando seems like a great last name. Hell, Its better than most."

As Peegee lightly put his hand on Riri shoulders, he'd smile. However, like a cat to something moving, he rushed to what caught his eye. It was statue of what seemed to be a angle. A statue made of paper mache, laced with metal braces. Keeping it tight.
wornout.jpg

"Huh. Look at this piece of shit. who's the maker of this garbage?"

Peegee would than see the name of the artist. He'd give it a little tap.

"Oh, it's Buddy! Well, you can't be a genius on everything. Come here Riri, give this a look, please?"

Caroline couldn't say she saw the battle between Jojo and Pee Gee as particularly enlightening. The back and forth pummeling between the two was straightforward, and unsuited for a Stand of Teo Torriate's apparent capabilities. She supposed Jonah's claim that the fight would improve everyone's experience must have felt nauseating to Riyichiyo, who had ironically shown the most inventive thinking during the battle.

Glad that this phase was over, and she could momentarily have a bit of solitude, Caroline finished her cigarette and climbed in Rosa's gift to Bud. The red Jaguar was beyond anything she could expect as a gift; the kind of thing only businessmen and, she hummed with unease, doubting the lofty pretenses of the Wu-Tang Clan, mafiosos could own. But among friends, which all indications showed Buddy to be, Caroline felt it fine to enjoy the luxury. Smiling to herself, then turning to Buddy:

"Step on it."

Arriving at the mansion, Caroline was filled with curiosity and unease. She wasn't eager to enter an abandoned three-story house, yet the story of Donatella fascinated her. Knowing Bud would have a better idea of what to look for, she continued following him as he made his way to the second floor along with his doctor friend... rather, colleague, she reminded herself.

Once she arrived, it seemed there were quite a number of rooms to explore, with the office of a man called "Chief" seeming the most officious, and, Caroline reasoned, the nerve-center of information.

"That room will most likely be the most straightforward place to begin a search. Are there any clues in particular you'd like me to keep an eye out for?"

Look at the picture, Buddy would comment on them as Caroline walked in Henry's Offices.

"I know Donna took lots of pictures. Hmm, maybe she has a development room for dem here?"

Meanwhile, Caroline would look in the officer's office. It was crstal clear I was never in use. More of a symbol. Henry Flagg was the Youngest Police Chief In American history. He made it his goal to clean up Chicago. Why would he have time to go to Jersey with his life and kids?

Anyway, it seemed Donatella was using this room for herself. There was a wall mounted safe. However, the desk caught Caroline's eye. First a picture of Donna and little Rosa Joestar huddling like sisters. Beside that was a letter seating on a light stack of paper. A letter with Caroline's name. The letter would read.

Dear Caroline

Hello. If you're reading this, there is no need for me to introduce myself. So I will cut to the chase. I'd like to give you my apologies. Nile and I had been friends since I was in my youth. He was at my wedding to my beloved. I trust him more than most people in my life. So, when I got the prediction with the task to reunite the corpse parts. I had to be him. However, I knew that you two had a wedding in the works, and make goal would ruin it. I am so sorry for all the pain and sleepless nights. I know what it's like to fell alone. Even with my own blood I felt like an orphan. You don't have much family. However, I've done some research. It just fell in my lap, you could say. Hopefully, you'll forgive me. I wish we could meet. However, it calms my soul to know you have ties to the most wonderful people I know. Open the paper underneath where this letter sat. The truth will be reveled.

Sincerely,

Donatella Flagg

P.s

Give Buddy my love. He's so smart, he's dumb. I love him for that. Also, give Nil my love as well. It won't be long before you two will be together last.

Last edited:
@CCC Kouhai

"I don't know, hun. I mean, Brando seems like a great last name. Hell, Its better than most."

As Peegee lightly put his hand on Riri shoulders, he'd smile. However, like a cat to something moving, he rushed to what caught his eye. It was statue of what seemed to be a angle. A statue made of paper mache, laced with metal braces. Keeping it tight.
wornout.jpg

"Huh. Look at this piece of shit. who's the maker of this garbage?"

Peegee would than see the name of the artist. He'd give it a little tap.

"Oh, it's Buddy! Well, you can't be a genius on everything. Come here Riri, give this a look, please?"

"Sure, Pee Gee..."

Walking to where Pee Gee was located, Ririchiyo stared at the statue. This statue was weird-looking to her - more weird-looking than Jonah. "Huh... How... Artistic? Whoever made this should be... proud of themselves, I guess?" Hearing Pee Gee mentioning that Buddy was the maker of the statue, she couldn't help but to laugh at it.

"Buddy must have gotten a pat on the back for his artistic skills! Goodness, what inspired him from making that?"

She would walk closer to the object. "What do we do with it?"

@Verite.
@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Jojo would enter the study, jiggling the door nob as he tried to get the door open, since the door's lock seemed broken, or at least faulty. Before his eyes he see a few book shelf's in the back of the room. The first thing he'd look at would be pictures f Donatella's wedding day. memories of the day seemed like it was yesterday, not 11 years ago. The first Picture would be with her husband, Henry. They seemed so in love. Henry was always nice to Jojo, but they never interacted much. Mostly because they never got the chance. The nect picture of the bride and groom with Jojo's father, and beloved step mother Maria. Jojo's biological mother died soon after child birth, so for all purposes, Maria was his mother. and loved him a such. ]

However, Jojo would notice something about his mother. How eerily she look like Buddy's old friend, Caroline. I mean, Jojo honestly what else to call Caroline besides Buddy's friend. The relationship between the two seemed weird to him. Anyway, Jojo would also remember his sister Rosa look like Caroline as well! I mean, what are the chances? I mean, not all Hispanic ladies look the same. Oh well.

Back to the picture. Jojo's father was holding Donatella's hand. Jojo remembered his father walking her down the island, as he stood waiting for her as the ring bearer. Her dress was simple but regal. Her long golden hair styled to perfection. The Joestars raised her, and Donatella loved them as such.

The next was the same as the last, just replace his parents, with Jojo himself, and his sister Rosa. Rosa's smile so bright as she hugged Henry's shoulder.

The last one was a group shout. On one side you had the Joestars and Donatella. On the other, Henry and his side of the family. His half brother Vincenzo smirking, his eyes slanted towards his younger brother Henry. On his sie, a young black boy that Jojo vaguely remired as someone's adopted son. In retrospect, he was Vincenzo's boy. Next was Vincenzo's wife Nico. Bright Blonde hair. Short but stylish. Her eyes seemed to be daggering at his step mother for some reason. The hate was noticeable, however connect was lacking. Lastly another young man, who also seemed to be staring with hate in his eye, this time at the bride. He had blonde hair well. Something about the boy was off. His name came to Jojo's head.

Dio Brando. Donatella's brother. Jojo knew the Brando family wasn't close from old things Donatella told him, but this? This was scary.

After he was finished with that, the was a desk of papers. what seemed to be stacks of god knows what. That was option. Or he could dig in the bookshelf.
The tall young man simply clenched his fist upon laying eyes on the picture with Dio, but sighed. Looking up at the ceiling, he crossed his arms, pursing his lips.

"Where are you, Donatella?" JoJo murmured silently, almost oblivious to the fact that he was accompanied by others.

Silently, he'd proceed to examine the papers, skimming through them to see what he could find out.

@Josh M @Ouchies @froggy

@Verite
@CCC Kouhai

"A bad dream?"

Peegee would giggle. As Riri turned, a shocking noise could be heard from the statue. Suddenly, a explosion! It knocked Back Riri into a stack of boxes. However. Peegee would get the brunt of the burst. As he was sent into the back wall, knocking him out cold. A cloud a smoke filled the room. Suddenly, a shadow would appear from the shadows. He call to the girl.

Sid-Vicious.jpg

"Bloody hell! What's all this than? Oi! You there one who set me free? Ha! That sod Bud, or whatever his name he think he could put Simon Ferocious away for good? Fuck'em!"

The man seemed out of it. weak. Riri would see his sharp teeth.

"Fuckin' shit! I need to get some blood in me. Drinks on you?"

The man would appear to be a vampire and Riri was what's for dinner

Meanwhile, Jojo would find a one of Donatella's diaries. It seem to be an old, as it was filled up. Would Jojo read the book?

Accepting Bud's agreement to explore the room, Caroline scanned the room, keeping in mind Bud's words about Donatella's photo hobby, and anything she could have tried to convey through it prior to her exit. There were no photos on the walls, only the steel door of a safe, something that Caroline had no experience in opening.

Resuming her search, Caroline immediately spotted the desk in the center of Chief Flagg's office, her attention first caught by the photo of a younger Rosa, along with another young girl in an embrace. Although a little haunted by the fact that the younger Rosa resembled her even more closely than she did at her current age, Caroline walked over to the picture.

As she was about to ask Bud whether or not the frame could be broken to check for more hidden messages, Caroline saw a more overtly mind-boggling piece of the puzzle among the papers strewn across Flagg's desk. She would doubt her eyes, if she weren't staring directly at the envelope, with

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Caroline Azúcar[/BCOLOR]

signed clear as day across it.

Hesitantly, not knowing whether something this conspicuous could be a clue, or a trap, Caroline ordered her stand to pick it up gently. In a nerve-aided bout of luck, Teo Torriate deliberately did so in one try. As Teo Torriate held the letter away from her face, Caroline tore the letter from its envelope and read.

Unsure whether Bud even saw what she was occupied with, Caroline took the message in word by word, with mixed feelings of fear and comfort coming in tides. This confirmed that Donatella wasn't just some stranger, and explained the means of how the Wu Tang Clan had heard of her. But at the same time, why had this been kept a secret from her, when her life had been an open book to the rest of them? How deep had Nil had gotten in? The relief that he had been in good hands was tempered by some resentment toward this Donatella Brando and her fatalistic predictions for being his reason for leaving. Her heart was conflicted, and it felt wrong to doubt such a heartfelt apology, but who was Donatella to offer her own pain as some condolence? Having come into the country alone, and having her given name changed from Carolina at its gates, her carelessness had eventually brought her to inadvertently lose contact with her family, and the connection to the entire life she had vacated. Those years alone had felt like exile. The dangers may have been mundane, but there were many of them! Although she had matured and wisened since then, missing Nil the past five years had felt the same in her gut. She silently agreed that Nil was one of the most wonderful people she could know, and cursed the idea that these things; love, longing, hate or forgiveness, could some way or another be no more than "fate."

By the time Caroline got to the end of the letter, she noticed she was breathing heavily. For a moment, she felt as though she was anticipating another enemy attack, but by the time 30 seconds had passed and the room remained quiet, she attributed these thoughts to the overall threatening aura of such houses...

Caroline took the envelope from Teo Torriate and placed the letter back inside, holding it out to her friend on the other side of the room.

"Bud, does this message sound like something Donatella would leave behind for us?"

With her free hand, Caroline located the folio beneath where the envelope had been laid, expecting nothing less than some ghoulish examination of her life, and cracked it open...

@Mr. Briggs Inc.

Buddy would gently take the letter from Carolina, looking at it closely before nodding

"Yes ma'am. This is Donna's John Hancock alright. I written enough with her back and forth to know dat. Hmm, you know Donna doesn't give most people or even he Wu personal information on anyone or anythang, most of the time. What would she have on you?"

Caroline meanwhile would see a world wind of information. A chart with Caroline's Family tree. Followed by picture of Rosa, and two other woman who look shockingly like Caroline It was information and picture on her lost older sister, Maria. The story of how Maria was a maid, brought into the Joestar family as friend Of Jojo's Late mother, Erin. How the two be close as sisters. How George and Erin loved her as friend, as an equal. How Maria took care of Jojo and Donatella, who lived with the Joestars after Erin sudden death via child birth. How George Joestar and her love blossomed to be husband and wife. How the had a little girl A girl named Rosa, the same Rosa who she saw earlier. The girl who shockingly looked like Blood to Caroline. It turns out she was blood to Caroline. How Maria was Donatella's mother figure.

Last edited:
Alban would've walked casually walked along looking like he was high on something.

Meanwhile, Jojo would find a one of Donatella's diaries. It seem to be an old, as it was filled up. Would Jojo read the book?
"Don't wanna intrude on a woman's business, but if it brings me a step closer..." Jonah would mumble to himself, picking up the diary once he had laid eyes on it and opening it, scanning through the contents.

@Josh M

Starting I the middle, Jojo would read the following

5/21/1946

Dear diary

Recently I've noticed that I know longer need the crystal ball to read the future. Not just that, but I'm even more powerful. My own personal stand has shown. The news of the world. I can see all the events, of all time periods. I can pull objects from the future,which I quickly put back. I have a theory that I may not be just be able to read the news, but make the news as well. I must go, the children have waken.

Skip forward and read more?

Meanwhile, The Doctor would stumble into the master bedroom. It seemed it hadn't been slept in in months. There was a chest a at the end of the bed, along with the dresser stands. Also a massive walk in closet. Where would he starts?

@Verite
@Jeremi

Last edited:
Starting I the middle, Jojo would read the following

5/21/1946

Dear diary

Recently I've noticed that I know longer need the crystal ball to read the future. Not just that, but I'm even more powerful. My own personal stand has shown. The news of the world. I can see all the events, of all time periods. I can pull objects from the future,which I quickly put back. I have a theory that I may not be just be able to read the news, but make the news as well. I must go, the children have waken.

Skip forward and read more?
@Verite
Wordlessly, JoJo continued through the diary.

Status
Not open for further replies.