Jiyuu Online [Sign up/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see someone try to steal equipment in this world. Pretty hard to do so when it weighs about a ton and is tied to it's owner :D No one dun stealin this here level 5 shield that takes up half her encumbrance limit alone.

@Greedy Donuts can someone make a NPC for their own? or you will make it for us by request?
@Ruko I love Clannad, those tear jerker Visual novel and Anime is the best i know.. it's not a Tanker class again if you use a ton weight of armor.... but a fortress class maybe :D

If you liked Clannad, try Angel Beats. It's by the same guy, so it's the same kind of weird happy/sad combinations. Its a lot shorter, but its just as effective and just as memorable. Also, have you seen Hellsing Abridged? It's even better than Ultimate.

I love those ending in the angel beat... it's just... good.. (oh god my tears is flowing)
Ahhh... for Hellsing I already seen those two.. and personally prefer the Ultimate but the ones before the ultimate is also a good one.. :)

Well, its technically ultimate abridged, i think.

it's only two Version i saw...

The Hellsing
Which the last episode is fighting with Incognito

and The Hellsing OVA (Ultimate)
Which the last episode is fighting with the Reaper Butler

so which one did you mean?

It's been AGES since I saw either the abridged or the normal, so I don't remember names and such. End of the one I watched was Alucard turning out to be Dracula and killing the catholic priest who turned into a vine monster. Its the same one as that that's been abridged.

yep that's the Abridge... and the Alucard is too OP when he is spawning his armies.

Eh, the program is all about this god-like vampire, so I didn't see a problem with it. I thought it was actually incredibly well done.

@Alucard you make your own actually~ but I only limit people to make 2 npc

Given that the term NPC encompasses a very broad range, I'm assuming that creating a shopkeeper or something that only exists for a couple of posts doesnt count towards that limit.

Given that the term NPC encompasses a very broad range, I'm assuming that creating a shopkeeper or something that only exists for a couple of posts doesnt count towards that limit.
yup for minor appearance that doesn't have any problem at all but for some major appearance like adventurer (us) wannabe and some sort counts

Oh i see. I usually refer to those kind of long-term NPCs as either secondary characters or side characters, as they are kinda player controlled. NPC I generally use to refer to a character that I don't mind anyone using and plays no part in plot.

Reactions: GreenSea
Oh i see. I usually refer to those kind of long-term NPCs as either secondary characters or side characters, as they are kinda player controlled. NPC I generally use to refer to a character that I don't mind anyone using and plays no part in plot.
then it would be limitless for those kind of npc since hey only support character and.. .Imma make my post soon~ sorry for my inactivity~!

what does the stat WIS do? I don't see any mana does it have to do with magic potency? and does STR stat also increase attack speed or range damage? because usually it's DEX in most games :D

@Horizon
just like the word mean. WIS is the wisdom each player has, not sure what it do but i knew that the GM have something in his mind. for the STR it will increase attack damage for Melee not attack speed, as for the attack speed I assumed that it will depend on his/her equipment and inventory weight so lighter your armor and inventory then faster your strike (just maybe). as for range damage just like the real does it will depend on the Weapon it self (just like comparing a pistol against a magnum. it surely different)

but this is based on an MMO and the mechanics in the description is very good, I agree to most of it except the glad system and if it is the case about the range damage then poor archers D: I asked since I didn't saw any archers :3 (EDIT: I just saw one)

Last edited by a moderator:
that is what my conclusion is... don't know about the GM... maybe he will give you the answer you wanted soon..

wisdom yes it is (for magic potential), dex are like agi + chances of crit and stuff while str yes it also increase attack damage

Status
Not open for further replies.