Not open for further replies.
IN GAME:

Name:
The Informer
"Riddle"

"17"

Personality:
(again, more of a bio ^^")
If you've ever had the chance to meet the infamous "Informer" or his not so secret code name Riddle (which he only allows few select clients to call him by) than you would know he's the most cynical, blunt, and indifferent person you could possibly ever meet. Other than his "name" (which isn't even his real name") everything else about him is an utter mystery. Riddle is known and famous for being an incredible Information Broker. He is said to be so good that he would already know what type of information you would need and coincidentally already has it before you even ask. The only problem is that he never stays in one place for too long. Accompanied by his extremely secretive nature, its already a challenge to try and find the elusive Informer. Oh and don't ask how he gets his information and definitely DO NOT say yes when he offers to show you first hand. Some secrets are better off undiscovered.

Race:
Unknown
"Presumed to be Human"

Appearance:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mnmzhcaktz1sopzgeo1_1280_by_miabia100-d7zkydk.jpg

Belarus.%28Male%29.full.502501.jpg

stalk_the_stalker_ch1__male_belarus_x_reader__by_kaori_yuka-d5tipya.jpg

btlg__obession_or_love___male_belarus_x_reader_by_cassylovespink-d6vjddh.jpg

Belarus.%28Male%29.600.545969.jpg

Belarus.%28Male%29.full.681655.jpg

Stats:

Class:
Unknown
"Presumed to be a Rogue"

Sub Class:
Unknown
"Presumed to be a survivalist"

Gald:
"Presumed to be rich from all his high profile information"

HP: UNKNOWN
SP: UNKNOWN
STR: UNKNOWN
DEF: UNKNOWN
VIT: UNKNOWN
CRT: UNKNOWN
WIS: UNKOWN
INT: UNKNOWN

SKILLS:

Name:
UNKNOWN

Sp Usage:
UNKNOWN

Description:
UNKNOWN

Belarus.%28Male%29.full.502644.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSea
W
IN GAME:

Name:
The Informer
"Riddle"

"17"

Personality:
(again, more of a bio ^^")
If you've ever had the chance to meet the infamous "Informer" or his not so secret code name Riddle (which he only allows few select clients to call him by) than you would know he's the most cynical, blunt, and indifferent person you could possibly ever meet. Other than his "name" (which isn't even his real name") everything else about him is an utter mystery. Riddle is known and famous for being an incredible Information Broke. He is said to be so good that he would already know what type of information you would need and coincidentally already have it before you even ask. The only problem is that he never stays in one place for too long. Accompanied by his extremely secretive nature, its already a challenge to try and find the elusive Informer. Oh and don't ask how he gets his information and definitely DO NOT say yes when he offers to show you first hand. Some secrets are better off undiscovered.

Race:
Unknown
"Presumed to be Human"

Appearance:
tumblr_static_tumblr_mnmzhcaktz1sopzgeo1_1280_by_miabia100-d7zkydk.jpg

Belarus.%28Male%29.full.502501.jpg

stalk_the_stalker_ch1__male_belarus_x_reader__by_kaori_yuka-d5tipya.jpg

btlg__obession_or_love___male_belarus_x_reader_by_cassylovespink-d6vjddh.jpg

Belarus.%28Male%29.600.545969.jpg

Belarus.%28Male%29.full.681655.jpg

Stats:

Class:
Unknown
"Presumed to be a Rogue"

Sub Class:
Unknown
"Presumed to be a survivalist"

Gald:
"Presumed to be rich from all his high profile information"

HP: UNKNOWN
SP: UNKNOWN
STR: UNKNOWN
DEF: UNKNOWN
VIT: UNKNOWN
CRT: UNKNOWN
WIS: UNKOWN
INT: UNKNOWN

SKILLS:

Name:
UNKNOWN

Sp Usage:
UNKNOWN

Description:
UNKNOWN

Belarus.%28Male%29.full.502644.jpg

Why all those "Unknown"?

W

Why all those "Unknown"?
Because other than the name everyone just really "guesses" everything else~ ;p He has also never disclosed his stats or preformed any skills (or well that anyone has so far "seen" before).

Because other than the name everyone just really "guesses" everything else~ ;p He has also never disclosed his stats or preformed any skills (or well that anyone has so far "seen" before).
So...We don't know your char (Neither we the RPers...).

I imagine that we have a battle system...If that's the case that char wouldn't be able to fight because "Lack of info"

guys~! also you can create npc just tell me what npc do you want to play and... today's gonna be the start of IC though I'll be absent for the next 2 days

So...We don't know your char (Neither we the RPers...).

I imagine that we have a battle system...If that's the case that char wouldn't be able to fight because "Lack of info"
Basically yes~ ^^ Only for now though since (and I'm giving out a hint here) all the charas as of late are too weak to battle him head on and expect to win. I don't imagine you need to fight him anytime soon though as he will only appear if needed (basically if you guys need info on a certain boss or the amount of NPC guards that a neighboring kingdom has~) though it all really depends if you guys can "find" him (ever heard of the phrase, ask and you shall receive?).

guys~! also you can create npc just tell me what npc do you want to play and... today's gonna be the start of IC though I'll be absent for the next 2 days
Yay IC START!!! :D Oh and yea I've been meaning to ask you about that... ^^" Chatzy later if you have the time ^^-

Reactions: GreenSea
Basically yes~ ^^ Only for now though since (and I'm giving out a hint here) all the charas as of late are too weak to battle head on and expect to win. I don't imagine you need to fight him anytime soon though as he will only appear if needed (basically if you guys need info on a certain boss or the amount of NPC guards that a neighboring kingdom has~) though it all really depends if you guys can "find" him (ever heard of the phrase, ask and you shall receive?).

Yay IC START!!! :D Oh and yea I've been meaning to ask you about that... ^^" Chatzy later if you have the time ^^-
PRIVATE TIME ^o^~!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
If its an MMO then chances are there's a way to read people's stats and skills anyway. Most games have that if you click on the person's name.

If its an MMO then chances are there's a way to read people's stats and skills anyway. Most games have that if you click on the person's name.
Thought of that~ Since this is an MMO filled with thousands of trapped gamers, there may be a chance of slight hacking tricks right? Not enough to make you OP but just enough to do a temporary by-pass on the system and keep your personal data...more personal. Basically an error window would pop up if you tried to see his stats, kind of like his own built in firewall. (And don't worry to make sure this isn't too OP everything will be discussed with the RP author...which I'm kind of talking with right now so I guess I'll just ask him ;p).

Also "Riddle" is more of a side character that is just adding to the plot now and is not going to come into play until later... whole convoluted plan about it so for now he's more of a semi important background character *trying not to give too much of the plot away ^^"*

K then. The most probable way of him hiding his profile is probably just by changing his client code to send the value "XXXX" when it asks for a stat for a profile, rather than programming an error box. Even I've done the XXXX thing once or twice to glitch more powerful items.

K then. The most probable way of him hiding his profile is probably just by changing his client code to send the value "XXXX" when it asks for a stat for a profile, rather than programming an error box. Even I've done the XXXX thing once or twice to glitch more powerful items.
Well then...I'll be trying that out in the future xD. And thats okay I just had a convo about it with Donuts and profiles can be made private for players but not for monsters NPC's. (NPC's with intelligence and already had some substantial control over the program can mess with the system a bit more...)

Oops I forgot about the self-aware NPCs.

the first time playing a game and already trapped... what a bad luck

13 days, i think.

Pffttt indeed a bad luck~! the game already out for a long time but now the official release just came out~

Lol.... just how unlucky he is... wrong name, trapped in game, then what? chased by dragon?

Lol.... just how unlucky he is... wrong name, trapped in game, then what? chased by dragon?
PFTT STOLEN EQUIPMENT!! AHAHAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.