Jiyuu Online [Sign up/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahah love how we end up discussing about death in different language lol!

IN GAME:

Name:
White Lily

Personality:
(More of a Bio really ^^")
White Lily, named after the peculiar flower seemingly "blooming" from her right eye. Not much is known about her except for the devastating area attacks she deals on the battle field and her ability to seem "undetectable". Those that have seen her battling first hand have commented on her unique fighting style. Despite her class as a mage, she is never afraid to assault the enemy directly and makes up for her lack of strength with magic infused attacks. She also goes against the conventional mage by having never joined a "party" or "guild" as of late.

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Zero.%28Drag-on.Dragoon%29.full.1661932.jpg

Zero.%28Drag-on.Dragoon%29.full.1669407.jpg

Stats:

Class:
Mage

Sub Class:
Survivalist

Gald:
HP: 20/20 (+10 vitality)
SP: 40/40 (+30 Intelligence)

STR: 5
DEF: 8
VIT: 5
CRT:11
WIS: 6
INT: 15

SKILLS:

Name:
Light's Blade

Sp Usage:
2 - 3 SP depending on how many are being cut/attacked. Ex: (2 = 3-4 / 3= 5-6)

Description:
tumblr_mpacit78rS1qa2atko1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSea
IN GAME:

Name:
White Lily

Personality:
(More of a Bio really ^^")
White Lily, named after the peculiar flower seemingly "blooming" from her right eye. Not much is known about her except for the devastating area attacks she deals on the battle field and her ability to seem "undetectable". Those that have seen her battling first hand have commented on her unique fighting style. Despite her class as a mage, she is never afraid to assault the enemy directly and makes up for her lack of strength with magic infused attacks. She also goes against the conventional mage by having never joined a "party" or "guild" as of late.

Race:
Human

Appearance:
Zero.%28Drag-on.Dragoon%29.full.1661932.jpg

Zero.%28Drag-on.Dragoon%29.full.1669407.jpg

Stats:

Class:
Mage

Sub Class:
Survivalist

Gald:
HP: 30/30 (+10 vitality)
SP: 40/40 (+30 Intelligence)

STR: 5
DEF: 8
CRT:11
WIS: 6
INT: 15

SKILLS:

Name:
Light's Blade

Sp Usage:
2 - 3 SP depending on how many are being cut/attacked. Ex: (2 = 3-4 / 3= 5-6)

Description:
tumblr_mpacit78rS1qa2atko1_500.gif
ACCEPTED AND 2morrow will be the grand opening of Jiyuu online~ woo~

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
hey Donuts I think the base HP and SP is 10 but all Character use the 20 as the base... can you clarify it please or i will edit my CS to match the other?

I think it's still accepting more CS... go on in... make your self at home.

hey Donuts I think the base HP and SP is 10 but all Character use the 20 as the base... can you clarify it please or i will edit my CS to match the other?
Oh wait sorry I had done my HP wrong ^^" Its suppose to be 20 instead of 30; I'll change it right away~

10 is the base hp Alucard and go ahead Nico~!

PFTT~!

10 is the base hp Alucard and go ahead Nico~!

PFTT~!
Ne Otou-san can I make one more chara? ^^" Its going to be a background chara but I have an idea for it... spoiler if I say it here though ^^"

How do you add up the stats o~o?​
Vitality and Intelligence add up to your HP and SP 2 times so for example:

HP: 10/10
SP: 10/10

INT: 6

It would become:

HP: 20/20 (5+5 vit)
SP: 22/22 (6+6 int)

^ yeah just like above as for the other we didn't know what it's actual use..

When I made mine I used dice to decide which values went where and built the character after the stats :D Which is why I'm playing a shield user. Usually I'd be a mage or a dual-sword wielder.

mischief_maker_of_midnight_by_daughteroftepes-d5so0sn.jpg

In Game

Name:
Azure

Personality:
Azure is a happy go lucky boy with a bright attitude. He has a heart of gold and is ready to help whenever needed. He can be a bit annoying at times with his childish persona. He makes a great addition to a party if a long ranged help is needed. He is also a great cook in game, always experimenting with ingredients
to make food taste better. He is normally found selling items from his personal shop or putting a arrow through a monsters head to hunting for rare cooking ingredients.

Race:
Elf

Stats

Class:
Archer

Sub Class:
Cook

Gald:
STR: 6
DEF: 5
CRT: 10
WIS: 10

SKILLS:

Name:
Arrow Rain

Sp Usage:
3SP

Description:
Causes a hail of arrows fall down on enemies​

Ne Otou-san can I make one more chara? ^^" Its going to be a background chara but I have an idea for it... spoiler if I say it here though ^^"
sure"~

and

it's like vit x2 =the addtional HP
while Intx2 = Additional MP

View attachment 42126

In Game

Name:
Azure

Personality:
Azure is a happy go lucky boy with a bright attitude. He has a heart of gold and is ready to help whenever needed. He can be a bit annoying at times with his childish persona. He makes a great addition to a party if a long ranged help is needed. He is also a great cook in game, always experimenting with ingredients
to make food taste better. He is normally found selling items from his personal shop or putting a arrow through a monsters head to hunting for rare cooking ingredients.

Race:
Elf

Stats

Class:
Archer

Sub Class:
Cook

Gald:
STR: 6
DEF: 5
CRT: 10
WIS: 10

SKILLS:

Name:
Arrow Rain

Sp Usage:
3SP

Description:
Causes a hail of arrows fall down on enemies​
accepted

AND PEEPS I just wanna said that your current job is only for show since later on you can be a magical swordman etc depending on stats and skill you learn later on (skill learn through certain action or during battle just don't get to fast learn skill and don't too op)

sure"~

and

it's like vit x2 =the addtional HP
while Intx2 = Additional MP

accepted

AND PEEPS I just wanna said that your current job is only for show since later on you can be a magical swordman etc depending on stats and skill you learn later on (skill learn through certain action or during battle just don't get to fast learn skill and don't too op)
Wait...So we can hybrid later on game???

Wait...So we can hybrid later on game???
Basically yes :D The "mage" and "Swordsmen" titles are just that, titles ;p So really just focus on your stats to be anything you want ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.