Jiyuu Online [Sign up/OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I'm thinking Str is enough since IRL you need to be physically stronger to use any kind of weapon efficiently but that's just me
well yeah I guess so~

well now that my question is answered are you still accepting?
yes we are and we will open the sign up until there's enough people to make a clan or so

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
wait I'm very sorry for asking another question but you said in one of your post that we are going to have a hybrid class does that means that we will be able to create another skill :3?

wait I'm very sorry for asking another question but you said in one of your post that we are going to have a hybrid class does that means that we will be able to create another skill :3?
yes but for now character only have one but they can learn new skill as they go along their journey meaning I give each people freedom but please don't go skill learn galore like lear 3 skill in 1 to 10 post only try to make more realistic and also if read stat also can be increase by tome depending on the boss type~

and~

anyone wants to draw the monster~? or should I draw some monster to get go~? (well it include stat and so on, to create better imagination~)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The monster is just another player, I thought...

Reactions: GreenSea
Archer006_zps68468a93.png

IGN: Hajime

Race: Elf

Class: Archer

Sub Class: Alchemist

Personality: Hajime is a newbie player of Jiyuu Online. She is clumsy, panicky and always on the verge of crying whenever she is in a dangerous situation and Hajime overwhelmed people by her "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" way of apologizing even if it's not worth apologizing for but even with all her bad points, Hajime is a very kind and gentle person with a warm smile, and despite her outer cowardness she is actually very stubborn person deep inside with an iron will; determined to do what she wants and what she needs to do.

Stats:

HP:30/30 (VIT10x2=20)
SP:40/40 (INT15x2=30)
STR: 8
DEF: 6
VIT:10
CRT:0
WIS:11
INT: 15

Skill:

Name: Rail Gun

SP usage: 15 SP/post, 0.5 SP/post (hold)

Description: A powerful single target skill, its power depends on the user's WIS; it multiplies WIS by 2 and adds it to the user's STR. The skill "Rail Gun" came from a real life inspiration also called "Rail Gun" and like the real "Rail Gun" it also use electricity but unlike the real; the skill does not actually use a rail since in order for a rail gun to work, the only thing it needed are two length of sufficient current that's why 2 magic circle will appear at both sides of the user's bow instead on the front. The 2 magic circles will pass the current through the air itself creating "air rails". It have a charging time of 3 seconds but the discharge can be hold at the user's discretion and fire it at will but it cost "0.5 SP/post to hold" the discharge. (The skill was created by his brother)

I missed out on A LOT!! No worries though if I thumbs up'ed your post then I've read it and loved it :D (which is basically everyone's). So...I guess I'll just make my character come around when you guys are done fighting the wolves unless someone else has an idea~ or wants to meet up with either or my charas. Tag me or respond (up-for-anything guy, person, thing, RPer)

IGN: Hajime
Race: Elf
Class: Archer
Sub Class: Alchemist
Personality: Hajime is a newbie player of Jiyuu Online. She is clumsy, panicky and always on the verge of crying whenever she is in a dangerous situation and Hajime overwhelmed people by her "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" way of apologizing even if it's not worth apologizing for but even with all her bad points, Hajime is a very kind and gentle person with a warm smile, and despite her outer cowardness she is actually very stubborn person deep inside with an iron will; determined to do what she wants and what she needs to do.
HP:30/30 (VIT10x2=20)
SP:40/40 (INT15x2=30)
Name: Rail Gun
SP usage: 15 SP/post, 0.5 SP/post (hold)
Description: A powerful single target skill, its power depends on the user's WIS; it multiplies WIS by 2 and adds it to the user's STR. The skill "Rail Gun" came from a real life inspiration also called "Rail Gun" and like the real "Rail Gun" it also use electricity but unlike the real; the skill does not actually use a rail since in order for a rail gun to work, the only thing it needed are two length of sufficient current that's why 2 magic circle will appear at both sides of the user's bow instead on the front. The 2 magic circles will pass the current through the air itself creating "air rails". It have a charging time of 3 seconds but the discharge can be hold at the user's discretion and fire it at will but it cost "0.5 SP/post to hold" the discharge. (The skill was created by his brother)
accepted

The monster is just another player, I thought...
just another player ah... no there are some monster spawning

@Greedy Donuts Is there a max of players per party??
nope so far none

Here some Wolf we will fight in the den...

Name : Dire Wolf

Personality : Feral, Aggressive, Hunt in pack

Race : Wolf

Appearance :
big_bad_wolf_by_solidtom-d4ppjx6.jpg

Stats :

Class : Monster

Sub Class : Beast

Gald : 1 - 10

HP :16/16

SP :20/20

STR : 3

DEF : 4

VIT : 3

CRT : 7

WIS : 2

INT : 5

SKILLS :

Name : Overwhelm (wolf)

Sp Usage : 10 per use

Description : Dire wolf using his sharp fang and claw to pin down their prey, immobilize them for a few second and damaging them by (STR / sec) for 3 sec flat. they are possibility of breaking this skill depend on the Strength stats of the target (each strength you got it will increased the chance of breaking by 4%)

Appearance :
Description : Dire wolf using his sharp fang and claw to pin down their prey, immobilize them for a few second and damaging them by (STR / sec) for 3 sec flat. they are possibility of breaking this skill depend on the Strength stats of the target (each strength you got it will increased the chance of breaking by 4%)
oh should we make a beastiary?

Beast vault? why not... but it's will need more time to make one...

Appearance :
Monster in a Den usually have HP far greater than any player so why not make it to a 100 or 120 since den/dungeon monster is usually stronger than monster outside of it.... but if the den is created for a single player then I think its ok.

the wolves are attacking in pack so i made them a rather low on HP. also the den place is near the city of beginning so the player are still on the low level. if you make the HP too high all the player will die quickly when they first met them and it many player will post the complaint to the developer. :D

the wolves are attacking in pack so i made them a rather low on HP. also the den place is near the city of beginning so the player are still on the low level. if you make the HP too high all the player will die quickly when they first met them and it many player will post the complaint to the developer. :D
Lol I see, I was thinking that this wolf is a boss or mini boss that's why I suggested to change it's HP

Status
Not open for further replies.