Jiyuu Online [Sign up/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all about speed based characters too, but I generally go with attack speed rather than crit and strength. The faster you move, the more you can stun them. I got an enchanted sword with a 35% stun chance at level 10 and since then I only boosted dex so I can get in like 5 attacks per second and move ridiculously fast. Sure, when you're level 40 and using a level 10 weapon then your damage output is tiny, but if the enemy is in a permanent state of being unable to move or attack, wheres the problem?

I'm all about speed based characters too, but I generally go with attack speed rather than crit and strength. The faster you move, the more you can stun them. I got an enchanted sword with a 35% stun chance at level 10 and since then I only boosted dex so I can get in like 5 attacks per second and move ridiculously fast. Sure, when you're level 40 and using a level 10 weapon then your damage output is tiny, but if the enemy is in a permanent state of being unable to move or attack, wheres the problem?
See, Dex typically boosts attack speed, attack strength and crit. But I couldn't go that route, otherwise I wouldn't go the assassin-type build, I prefer speed to overall attack damage as well. But, I prefer Crit to strength, seeing as strength is mainly aimed toward Swordsman, it's difficult to raw out-damage them when their weapons are better suited for strength. Crit tends to be a rogues saving grace, well, in this case.

Ok, i have an inner debate right now because i love speed classes and magical classes, like i can't hybrid, can someone give me an advice?

Reactions: EternalMusic
We already have 2 Warrior class, so a magic class to keep it interesting would be better. Having 3 damage tanks and no support is a disastrous idea. MMOs are designed in exactly that way, so that it's pretty much impossible to defeat high level bosses without a range of classes.

Plus, what's to stop you having a magic user that just has a massively boosted SPD stat? Just look at Lana from the Hyrule Warriors game. She's a mage, but she's not slow and fragile like most mages, she jumps around the battlefield and looks amazing while doing so.

Okay, i will create a mage X3, do we have specializations? (Fire, ice, necromancy, etc)

I don't think so~ But I think you can specify if you want~ ^^

Name: Kiba Shi (牙 死)

Personality: Calm, passive, silent. Kiba is a silent person, he past most of the time thinking about the world, the persons, philosophy, etc. Because of this his tactical thinking has reached amazing limits, making him an expert tactician, he is very calm; you will never see him with rage attacks.

Race: Half Wolf

Appearance: (Shown in picture)
Dark.Mage.Badhabh.Caar.full.1228681.jpg

Stats:
Class: Mage
Sub Class: Alchemist
Gald: 000
HP:20/20 (+10 because of VIT)
SP:40/40 ( +40 because of the INT)
STR: 0
DEF: 5
VIT: 5
CRT: 20
WIS: 5
INT: 15

SKILLS:
Name: Frozen Claws
Sp Usage: 5
Description: Kiba creates 4 ice claws that can be used for two main purposes: He can use them to attack the enemy (Damage dealt equal to INT/2, if the enemy's INT is equal or higher than the user, the damage will be INT/3). He can use them as a shield to cover himself from any incoming attacks.
He can use them for the two purposes at the same time, but he will have to use two claws for each, if he does this the damage dealt will be reduced by a 40% and the damage won't be entirely blocked, just a 45%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GreenSea
Name: Kiba Shi

Personality: Calm, passive, silent. Kiba is a silent person, he past most of the time thinking about the world, the persons, philosophy, etc. Because of this his tactical thinking has reached amazing limits, making him an expert tactician, he is very calm; you will never see him with rage attacks.

Race: Half Wolf

Appearance: (Shown in picture)
Dark.Mage.Badhabh.Caar.full.1228681.jpg

Stats:
Class: Mage
Sub Class: Alchemist
Gald: 000
HP:20/20 (+10 because of VIT)
SP:40/40 ( +40 because of the INT)
STR: 0
DEF: 5
CRT: 20
WIS: 5

SKILLS:
Name: Frozen Claws
Sp Usage: 5
Description: Kiba creates 4 ice claws that can be used for two main purposes: He can use them to attack the enemy (Damage dealt equal to INT/2, if the enemy's INT is equal or higher than the user, the damage will be INT/3). He can use them as a shield to cover himself from any incoming attacks.
He can use them for the two purposes at the same time, but he will have to use two claws for each, if he does this the damage dealt will be reduced by a 40% and the damage won't be entirely blocked, just a 45%.
accepted and I'll be the healer ~!!!

Shiro

Personality:
A sly fox who have a priest face, his kind face deceive all who just met him but not for his close friend, his slyness were well known in the real world but he has taken it to the next level. Shiro has a high observation skill itself, without any skill he can know how they behave just by observing their behaviour

Race:
Human

Appearance:
WELL NOT WITH THIS OUTFIT OF COURSE
bonds_of_death_2013_by_red_priest_usada-d6jpbbp.jpg

Stats:
Class: Priest
Sub Class: Farmer
Gald: 0
HP:20/20 (5x2 =10)
SP:40/40 (Int 15x2=30)
STR: 1
DEF: 8
CRT: 5
WIS: 16

SKILLS:
Name: Heal
Sp Usage: 3
Description: Restore 30% of the destined target​

Huh so at least 3 characters now with the character for "death" in their name :P

So much for Shi lol!

I think I am going to change her a lot. I am going to, make her still the same class and sub class, but she is gonna change a little~ ^^

I think I am going to change her a lot. I am going to, make her still the same class and sub class, but she is gonna change a little~ ^^
sure" just chill

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
ah ah but its still pronounced with the syllable for death :D Its like those english things where its like "you cant spell smiles without mile" except its "You cant spell half the japanese language without death"

well technically Shi means death in chinese so pftt~!

Did you not realise that the Kanji script is shared between Chinese and Japanese? Technically they share the same words, its just the pronunciation differs vastly.

Status
Not open for further replies.