2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
Hello everyone!
Hanamaru-Kindergarten-12-FINAL-02.jpg

(Classroom ^ v)
3901977b.jpg

Teacher's
Age 3-5: Fuwa, Kenny by @Meng
Age 5-8: Minori Hyousoke by @Shayla

Helper's/Staff
Teacher's Aide 5-8: Taigakoru, Yuichiro by Everlasting
Teacher's Aide 3-5: Lucy Young by @Comets
Cook: Ikari, Yoriko by @RedArmyShogun
Nurse: Open
Bus Driver/Security Guard: Fuan Valenciano by @Nahele

Parent's:
Parent 1: Reserved by @MadKingJai⭐™
Parent 2: Reserved by @Dante the Unforgiven
Parent 3: , Hana by @Luster
Parent 4: Sugita, Aimi by @Meng
Parent 5: Takami, Sugata by @Shayla
Parent 6: Open

Children (4-8 only)
Child 1: Takami, Chiharu by @Princess Poisoned Rose
Child 2: Kagoshima, Erika by Everlasting
Child 3: Saito, Ryota by @Akashi
Child 4: Reserved by @Mad King Jai
Child 5: Tsukimoto, Mayu by @Nahele
Child 6: Tsukimoto, Mio by @Luster
Child 7: Sugita, Yumi by @Shayla
Child 8: Luke McCarthy by @"Lost"
Child 9: Sicil, Tetsuna by Everlasting
Child 10: Open

NPC's
Director - Susanno, Renji
IC Rules:
(I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.)

Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here and there.Just don't let it become a repeated process.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.
Must post a minimum of once a week. If unable please inform one of the GM's of your reason and estimated post date please!

OOC Rules:
Anime FC's Only!
Please message myself and or my GM for issues or to run any idea's by us that have an extreme effect to the RP.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GM's, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also , know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be. I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Put, "#Icecream" at the end of your CS in order to be accepted and to know you read the rules.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters. We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a 3 character limit! If someone drops out or if a character dies/moves away I will reopen the role they had for another to take.
OOC
Discord Chat

Morning class starts at 8am, depending on where you live the bus will pick you up between 7:30-7:45. Pick up is at 12pm.
For the afternoon-evening class it starts at 12pm, the bus will pick you up between 11:30-11:45. Pick up is at 9pm.
Daycare closes at 10pm.

Date: October 20th
Time: Early morning - Before Daycare starts
Weather: 30f and Partly Cloudy

~Please put this at the top or bottom of your post~
(Pic of your character, please try to keep it under 600 x 400)
Name:
Role:
Interactions:

Last edited:
974c9fc6-268a-48c8-8af4-d731e278a0a9_zpsqoiv6bvy.jpg

cooltext235399450538899_zpswgkloeh4.png
Divider_lightgray_zpsea5dc5db.png
Role: Bus Driver & Singer/Band Member
Mentioned:
Tetsu & Eiko
Interactions:
@≈Evërlastiπg≈

The morning alarm blared in the room, reacting to its time being 5:30am. Fuan frowned as he put the alarm on snooze before going to the bathroom. With his clothes off, he went to the bathroom that was connected to his bedroom. He felt the hot water going through his body and face, as he rubbed soap on his black hair. Once cleaned, he turned off the shower and then changed into his usual clothes; casual but nice enough for the daycare. Yawning, he had a good-sized towel around his neck so the water from his hair went to it instead of the clothes.

He then went to the kitchen to make three individual bowls; a Japanese Style Salmon Rice Bowl, along with Miso Soup and green tea, except for Tetsu as he had fruit juice instead for him. This has Fuan really miss milk, as he loved having that for breakfast. But he soon was able to get used to tea, and found some good flavors. So after making the three bowls, he set the table up as he walked past Eiko. "Morning."

"Morning!" Fuan responded as he pointed to the table for Eiko to go to. Nodding, the man went to the table. Fuan knew he wasn't much of a talker, so body language was enough for them. He walked to Tetsu's room, knowing the boy should get up, as it was 6:30am. He opened the door to see the little boy sleeping. A small amused smile was on his face, as he went to the young boy. His hand went to his shoulder, shaking him. "Hey...get up. You'll need to get yourself cleaned and dressed before breakfast." He continued shaking him slightly, waiting for that tired groan from the young kid.​

coollogo_com-10564451.png
tumblr_n1w0huXrCk1ra6fz2o6_250.gif

Role: Teacher's Aide
Mentioned: N/A
Interactions: Luke @"Lost"

Yuichiro woke up at 5:55am, a whole 5 minutes before his alarm was suppose to go off. His body had a weird way of doing that, its like it has its own time clock. Lazily opening his stormy grey eyes he saw the streams of light coming through his bedroom window as the sun began to rise to greet the day. Sighing he stretched his unusually long frame out, a few of his joints popping as he did so. Afterward he sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Alright...Hup!" He swung himself off the bed and ran his fingers through the mess of curls that was his hair before walking into the kitchen to start on breakfast. Even though Yu had plenty of money for a cook and maid he preferred doing things himself. Frying up some scrambled eggs he made French Toast to go along with them and syrup on the side. After he was done he rinsed off the pans then set the two plates of food on the dinning room table along with a small glass of milk for Luke and a mug of cappuccino for himself.

Satisfied with the meal Yu set out for his next task, waking Luke. Walking to his room he quietly opened the door only to see a large tuft of blonde hair sticking out of the top of the covers. Stifling a chuckle he crept into the room before sitting on the edge of the bed and gently shook the boy's arm. "Luke...Luke...Its time to get up bud. Breakfast is ready." He encouraged softly as he smiled down warmly at his adoptive son. Even though Luke was his sister's kid he couldnt of loved the boy more than if he was his own. Even though they still had their rough moments, they were still learning about each other afterall. Every bit of it was worth it to see Luke's smile at the end of the day.​

IMG_1644.JPG
Luke McCarthy

Role: Child

Interactions: @≈Evërlastiπg≈

Luke had been sleeping soundly in his bed, wearing his boxers and green hoodie as usual. He never parted with it. He shuffled slightly in his bed as Yu entered his room but didn't wake up until he was shaken gently. "Uhhhh" he moaned slightly "I'm tired I don't wanna" he complained before reluctantly getting up as Yu mentioned breakfast. Luke crawled out of his bed onto the floor as he struggled to stand up and stretch himself awake. He wobbled around as he started to wake up properly in his green boxers and green hoodie as Yu watched from his bed. "Why do you get me up so early" he complained with his back to Yu before smirking and suddenly swirling on his foot pointing at Yu "That means you have to give me two glasses of milk as punishment" he giggled excitedly.

He ran to the other side of his bedroom as he grabbed some shorts and pulled them on "lets go" he said excitedly as he grabbed Yu's hand as he tried to drag him to the door "feed me" he said playfully as he suddenly jumped on Yu's back and nibbled his ear "Grrrrrr"

(Trying to make it that there relationship is quite childish at times ^_^)

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
HM2Uoy8.png

Yoriko Ikari
Role: Cook Location: Home
Mentioned: none/generalities
Interactions: N/A

Waking at 6:00am bits of light piercing the sky shine through a sun light illuminating a green haired woman with a simple pink gown, partly covered by a blanket. Suddenly and without so much as a yawn, eyelids open to show crimson. With a sudden deft movement, Yoriko lefts her knees towards her chest, extending her legs into the sky, flipping them down suddenly she springboards, landing on her feet at the foot of the bed.

"hmmhmmhmm... Morning, grow up nice and tall, or I'll have to weed out the weak Hehe..." With a bit of a hum her gaze is fixed upon potted flowers on the window seal. Giving them a bit of water from a pitcher located next to the Seal, she gives a soft chuckle. Not wasting any time Yoriko vanishes out the door from her room and into the toilet room down the hall, taking care of her business there she then proceeds to the bathroom to shower, rinsing off and scrubbing she quickly dries off, taking a brief bit of time to reflect on her scars and tattoos. Returning to the room, she quickly puts on her typical dress and jacket, finishing off with her tie and bands. Looking at her alarm clock the time was now 6:35 AM.

"Ah time to eat." Heading for the Kitchen Yoriko wastes very little time in fixing a traditional Japanese breakfast of Miso soup, rice and a small bit of grilled fish, finished off with some black tea. Sitting down at the small table in her living room, Yoriko flips on the TV to catch the morning news, thinned eyes with a small smile gaze at the screen. "Ara ara.. another day of that job it seems... Hmm partly cloudy..." Going back to her meal in solitude there was little else to do with her morning, minus a brief workout then travel to the daycare for her rather simple work.

Last edited:
coollogo_com-34131086.png
1394806998-1357351899_n.jpg

Interactions: Juan @Nahele

Tetsu was in a dark forest, he could barely see his own feet. It was cold and he felt eyes on him. He started running, but no matter how much he ran the feeling wouldnt cease. He started seeing eyes watching him through the trees, like they were laughing at his struggles. Suddenly he tripped falling flat on his face. Before he could lift himself up a sudden heavy weight was pressed to the center of his back, it felt like a shoe. "Its your fault....Its your fault shes dead..." His father's voice echoed in his ears as the pressure increased. He couldnt breathe, couldnt move.

Tetsuna woke with a gasp, jerking upright he collided heads with Juan causing him to wince rubbing his now red forehead. His heart was still racing from the latest nightmare to plague his sleep. His features were paler than normal and there was a cold sweat dusting his skin. Shaking his head he made himself focus on the present instead of the dream. He didnt want Juan to worry or think he was too damaged. So instead he put on a facade, something he was all too use to doing nowadays. With a grumpy groan he flopped back down on the bed and pulled the covers over his head. "Too early...." He grumbled.​

467cb46536a3dc85b4137899f48d9e74_zpshkywasgz.jpg

Aimi Sugita
Role:
Parent & HS Teacher
Mentioned:
Yumi
Interactions:
@Shayla

Aimi was in a deep sleep when an annoying ringing could be heard from her bedside table. Slowly opening her eyes, her gaze became fixated on the object of the ringing, the alarm clock that was flashing a time of 6:30 am. Sighing as she looked at it, she rose up from the bed letting the covers fall to her waist as her arms stretched towards the ceiling before moving her body over to the edge to let her feet touch the hardwood floors. Reaching to the clock, her fingers stopped the alarm as she stood up from the bed to put on her house shoes. Today was Aimi's first day at the new high school near her daughters' new school as well. The family had recently moved into a new neighborhood this past month, that she and her late husband decided on before he became ill. During the past month, she had been taking care of transfer papers for herself as well as her daughter, Yumi.

Having some time before waking up Yumi, Aimi stepped out of her bedroom and went into the kitchen to start making breakfast and put together lunches for the both of them. After being in the kitchen for about half an hour, she noticed that it was about time to get Yumi up from her sleep. Going over to a door decorated with flowers that they had made together for the little girl, Aimi turned the knob to open the door to see her daughter sleeping soundly in her bed cuddling an owl her father had given to her the day she was born. It made her laugh because the owl kind of looked like Yutaka with sharp eyes and slightly spiky hair.

Quietly going over to the bedside, the young woman crouched down next to the bed as her hand rested gently upon the small child's head, softly pushing her bangs to the side. Every morning, Aimi enjoyed this quiet moment before waking her. "Yumi... It's time to get up, darling.." She cooed as she kissed the small forehead of the child before standing back up, waiting for the child to wake up. As she waited for her daughter to wake up from her sleep, she went over to the closet to start pulling out an outfit that she could wear to her new school today and for Aimi, she was very worried about how Yumi would adjust to the new environment.

2f2f453b4ac388233ab72795d744c07c.jpg

Kenny Fuwa
Role:
Teacher (Ages 3 to 5)
Mentioned:
N/A
Interactions:
N/A

The sunlight filled the room of a small apartment bedroom where a young blonde male laid in his bed. Feeling the heat of the rays on his face, the male rolled over on his side to notice the time on his alarm clock that never went off. His bright blue orbs widened at the sight of his clock showing that it was 7:00 am, which made him jump out of bed and hurry into his bathroom to do his usual morning routine only at a much quicker pace. Panicking that he may be late, he finished up in the bathroom before going over to his closet to pick out a red tracksuit, throwing it on for work that morning. Rushing over to the front door of his apartment, Kenny picked up his messenger bag slinging it over his shoulder while he slipped his feet into his trainers that sat in front of the door. Pulling out his cellphone while closing the door to his apartment as he left, he noticed that he had about ten minutes to grab breakfast on the way and make it to the school in time to get everything ready for class.

Saying hello to all his neighbors that he passed along the way, Kenny stopped at the closest convenience store by the school to grab an onigiri and a drink before rushing into the teachers' office area. Setting his bag down into the chair at his desk, Kenny sighed out loud in relief that he made it with time to get the classroom ready for his students. 'Why am I always like this..?' He asked himself as he went over to a wall that the teachers hung their aprons on. Grabbing his own, he slips it over his head before tying the loose straps around his back, walking towards his classroom to set out the activities that his students would be doing that morning.

Lately, his own students were treating him like a kid and it was beginning to look kind of sad, especially when he preferred for them to think of him as an adult. Setting out color papers in front of each student's chair, he made sure to put colored papers that each certain student would love because he paid attention to what each and every child enjoyed.

latest

Saito, Hana
The chilly morning air had nothing on the chilly morning reception at Hana's childhood home. The woman grimaced as she stepped inside. Her mother, who would normally greet her at the door, was offering a reproachful look from her chair, tea cup in hand. Shuffling her feet across the mat flooring, Hana offered a respectful bow before sitting in front of her elder.

Aiko regarded her daughter with little interest- a tad disappointed in her daughter's trepidation, but otherwise, emotionlessly. She sighed and set her tea cup down on the low table between them. "Hana." She cleared her throat, "It is time we spoke about your irresponsibility. You are unmarried as well as failing to raise your children. You cannot simply avoid either of these issues- gallivanting off and doing whatever you find 'fun'. You have had your fun, and now you must deal with the consequences." Hanna began to protest, but her mother simply held up her hand, "Now. Go wake your children. Take them to school and consider the choices you must now make."

Hana nodded politely, slightly irritated that her mother was still trying to tell her what to do. The young mother had already considered moving her twins over to her apartment. It was closer to the daycare, and she would no longer have to visit her parents. They had never gotten along as Hana failed to conform to their strict standards. Their relationship had been strained since Hana was pregnant with the twins. Nevertheless, she walked into the twins room, ready to get the morning over with already.

She slide open the twin's door gently, not wanting to tear any of the traditional paneling. Ryōta and Akihiko were sleeping peacefully in their respective beds. She walked up to the quieter twin, Akihiko, and gently shook him awake. Then, the mother went over to the other twin and did the same, before calling out, "Boys! It's time to wake up!"

@Justin The Mad King @Akashi

Lucy Young

Mood: "urgh"
Company: Kenny Fuwa
@'s: @Meng
Other:

It had been a long weekend, first her date never turned up, then she had to pay the table reservation by herself? Not a great time. Even this morning had been pretty hectic, she had lost her house keys for at least half an hour. It was only by the grace of the traffic gods she had managed to get to work on time.

"Just. Barely. Made it... Why me." she muttered rushing through the doors of the school. In a matter of seconds she slipped a plain white apron over her all black ensemble of a sweater top, pencil skirt with matching dark tights, and black converse, before giving her hair a quick tidy in a nearby mirror. Lucy felt she looked pretty good all things considering, not that it made much difference when your day was spent surrounded by children, who were all bound to draw, stick, spill, or generally mess up your entire everything before the day was over. At least she looked presentable for now, that counted... right?

Brushing a few stray locks of her long dark hair behind her ear, Lucy made her way into the classroom.
"Good morning, Mr Fuwa." She sang with a smile as she entered the room. "Busy already?" She said cheerily as her colleague put out todays lesson materials. His hard work was something Lucy admired, it was rare for her to get into work before him.

"Did you enjoy your weekend? Oh, wait no first! Is there anything I need to do? What's todays lesson? Oh god I forgot to check before I left this morning! Uaahhhh... Why." Lucy stuttered over her words in a bit of a fluster before a defeated sigh left her looking a bit limp at the shoulders. How could she forget to look at the class scedule... This really wasn't her morning

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
974c9fc6-268a-48c8-8af4-d731e278a0a9_zpsqoiv6bvy.jpg
cooltext235399450538899_zpswgkloeh4.png

Divider_lightgray_zpsea5dc5db.png

Role: Bus Driver & Singer/Band Member
Mentioned: Tetsu

Taken aback by the head butting, Juan felt his body jerk back violently. He rubbed his head rather frantically as he did not want a massive headache coming to him. As he did this, he heard Tetsu complaining it was too early, and went inside the bed. He raised a brow as he then had a mischevious smirk. He had his finger inch close to Tetsu's face, wiggling up and down.

Juan knew how to get him up. He used this as a warning that the 'tickle monster' was coming. "Oh Tetsu, what's this?" He cooed, as he waited for Tetsu to respond. Whether the little boy did or not, he would tickle on him, of course nor roughly. He just needed the little guy to start laughing and waking up. "Come on, I got breakfast done! We wouldn't want it to get soggy!" He smiled as he took off the covers. "Besides, it'll be another fun day at the Daycare, we wouldn't want to be late." Juan was prepared to pick Tetsu up like a fragile doll if the boy was unwilling to move, it was something that Juan figured he would always do until he turned ten or eleven years old.​

coollogo_com-10564451.png
tumblr_n1w0huXrCk1ra6fz2o6_250.gif

Role: Teacher's Aide
Interactions: Luke @"Lost"

Yu chuckled at Luke's typical morning grumble, he was the same as a kid and it was usually his sister trying to wake him so their parents wouldnt find him and get mad. The memory of Yona sent a pang through his hair that threatened to steal his breath but his smile didnt falter, he wasnt going to let his grief show when he had a little boy to take care of. A little boy that was currently demanding 2 glasses of milk as punishment for his rude awakening. Resting his chin into his hand with his elbow on his knee he chuckled at the emerald eyed boy. "Alright alright, but you have to eat all of your eggs too." He countered gently as he watched Luke run around the room getting ready. 'Ah to be young again...' He thought wistfully wishing he had as much energy as the little guy in the morning. Instead Yuichiro was more of a slow to fully wake up person, he was functional but his brain didnt start sparking until he had some food in his belly.

Chuckling at Luke's eagerness when the blonde took him by the hand to drag him toward the door. "I'm going I'm going, I'm an old man you know." He joked lightly. A bright smile coming to his face as he hopped onto Yu's back and began nibbling his ear like a starving puppy. Automatically clasping his arms behind his back so he was holding onto Luke's legs lest he fall Yu hoisted him up further onto his back. "Oh the horror, the feral beast is eating me! I must feed him at once!" He exclaimed dramatically with a playful tone before jogging through the house until they reached the Dinning room. Coming to a halt Yu swung Luke from his back so he was holding the boy by his waist in front of him. "Ugh how much do you weigh Lulu? I think you broke my back." He feigned to struggle holding him up before laughing lightheartedly then gently setting the blonde in the chair next to Yu's. He used the nickname he knew Luke despised just for his reaction.​

• Love
Reactions: Willow_
img_1644-jpg.131738

Luke McCarthy

Luke grumbles, "yea, yea ill eat my eggs" he moaned sticking out his tongue in disgust. He'd never really liked eggs, only his Mother and Yu had ever got him to eat his eggs, generally through trickery though, he pouted slightly.

Luke lied on Yu's back enjoying the warmth as he got comfortable "I'm not a feral beast you mean old man! I'm adorable" he growled biting your neck "let's go already I'm hungry" he moaned as he stopped biting you as he pats your thick hair as you run through the house. Luke squealed as you suddenly swung him round and held him by the waist "I'm not heavy you smelly old man," he growled at you as you called him 'Lulu' "You know I hate that" he pouted as you put him down in his chair next to you "it makes me sound like a little girl."

He growled angrily as he looked at his plate "I'm not eating my eggs now meanie," he said quickly grabbing his milk and drinking it so you couldn't take it away "I still get two milks though!" He said cheekily sticking out his tongue happily again as he licked his lips "unless you take it back" he smirked as he picked up his fork and ate some french toast "yummy~" he said happily as he ate it.

Collab between @Dante the Unforgiven & Everlasting
Erika
Tatsuyaerika & tatsuya.jpg
Names: Erika and Tatsuya Kagoshima
Roles: Child & Parent
Mentioned: NPC's
Interactions: N/A
5451222854_1f78cd8504_b.jpg

5451222374_4fbc3c1f32_b.jpg

Tatsuya awoke early in the morning ready for the day ahead. Work was always a rather rapid and changing schedule but most included late nights and early morning making it easy for him to adjust and be more active in the mornings. He knew Erika was still sleeping soundly in the next room and took a quick shower down the hall of his home in the master bathroom that had both a decent sized tub that could still be fit for a small child to be safe in as well as the shower divided by a small marble column beside it. Dressing in a nice pair of jeans and a navy blue shirt he began to brush his teeth and set an alarm on his watch for ten minutes after her own alarm was set when to check on his daughter in case she was stubborn enough to sleep through it. Luckily though with Erika he never usually had to worry as she seemed to be up sometimes before himself some days. After he dealt with his own hygiene he began to make a nice easy breakfast getting a small bowl filling it with yogurt and chopped bananas and blueberries while making toast with peanut butter for himself as well as a small cup of hot green tea for himself and a cup of juice for Erika. Feeling his watch begin to buzz Tatsuya walked to the door of his daughters bedroom knocking softly before opening the door. "Erika are you getting ready for your first day?" he asked.

Erika awoke from a very colorful dream about 10 minutes before her alarm was set to go off. Rolling over she pulled the blankets down to expose her face. For some reason the sapphire eyed girl loved to sleep with her head under the blankets, it was an odd yet cute habit that her father often teased her about. With a sleepy sigh it took Erika a few minutes to fully awake enough to remove herself from her cocoon of blankets and slip out of bed. She cringed slightly as her tiny feet touched the cold wood floor, something she never ceased to forget about in the morning. "Socks...Socks...." She mumbled to herself as her eyes searched for the clothing that would keep her feet from turning to iceblocks, at least in her mind.

Finally spotting the pair of turquoise socks with penguin faces on them she slipped them on quickly before hopping over to her dresser and picking out an outfit for the day. Today would be her first day at a new daycare and she was so excited! Dad told her they had a very pretty garden and the adults were nice. She just hoped the other children were too. After deciding on a simple soft yellow long sleeve dress with purple and blue flowers on it she picked out her shoes. That was when she heard the soft knock on her door and her father's voice. "Come in daddy!" She called out in a happy tone as she beamed up at Tatsuya. Her ivory blue hair was still a mess from bedhead as it poked out every which way. "Daddy daddy can I take Balto to Daycare with me?? Pleeeaaaasssseeee??" Erika begged using her puppy dog eyes on him.

Right on que a loud puppy bark was heard from the living room where Balto had been taught to stay on his little bed beside the doggy door to the back yard until he was better potty trained to stay in the bedrooms. Balto barked again at hearing his name as well as his best friend and soon ran past Tatsuya's legs to jump up on the bed and nuzzle into Erika's lap before looking back at Tatsuya as if to make sure he was not in trouble, practically mirroring the same look as Erika.

Tatsuya smirked and let out a laugh but shook his head. "Sadly the daycare has their hands full with you in their care" Tatsuya teased walking over and ruffling up his daughters bedhead a bit. "How about this?" he said kneeling down to be eye level with his daughter. "When I pick up you we can take him for a walk and if you are good at daycare Ill think about letting the both of you sleep in daddy's room tonight. How about that?" He said kissing his daughters head. "Breakfast is in the kitchen." He said leaving the room to let her continue to get ready and soon called out from the kitchen. "Don't forget to brush your teeth!" he called knowing his daughter had a small tendency to..'forget'.

Erika giggled as Balto bounced up onto her lap giving her sloppy kisses, hugging the furball she beamed up at her dad. When he denied her request though she began to pout, but at his counter offer she beamed once more and nodded vigorously. "Okay daddy I'll be extra good!" She promised and Balto barked as he ran around her legs excitedly like he knew what they were talking about. As daddy left she began to get dressed in her day clothes, pulling the dress over her head her arms ended up getting stuck as she had put them through first. With a huff she finally managed to poke her head through the right hole and shuffle the dress down her little body.

Skipping over to the mirror in the corner of her room she made sure it was straight and not caught anywhere, once satisfied she started to head into the kitchen. Until she heard Tatsuya call out reminding her to brush her teeth. Cringing she stuck her tongue childishly out in the direction she heard his voice come from before reluctantly walking into her bathroom and brushing her teeth. Once done she ran a brush through her hair changing it from poking every which way to silky smooth and straight. Seeing Balto staring up at her from outside her door she giggled. "C'mon boy, lets eat!" She ran through her bedroom door and into the kitchen with Balto on her heels. Skidding to a halt before she ran right into dad's leg she smiled brightly up at him. "All done~" She announced showing her clean teeth off to him.

Tatsuya was waiting patiently and checking the messages on his phone catching up on the reports of his own patients as well as some high risk patients or new editions that maybe needing his attention before he heard the happy barks and rattling of Balto's tags as well as his daughter's footsteps. Watching her with a small smile as she ran into his leg. He was ready to catch her incase she was to fall over despite how clearly she was safely standing tall beside him. He knew he was a bit overprotective and worried too much at times but they were simply his instincts around the light of his world.

"What have I told you Erika." He said jokingly seeming to begin another lecture but instead picked up her by the waist and sat her on the chair beside him at the counter to be seated before her breakfast. Now with a cup of hot tea next to his plate he pushed down the one little area of hair his daughter missed before putting his hands together waiting for her to do the same. "Itadakimasu" he said out of routine with Erika before beginning on their first meal of the day. "So. Excited at all Erika? Ready to meet some new friends and have a bit of fun?" Tatsuya asked.

Erika smiled sheepishly up at him as she felt another lecture coming on, so when dad lifted her up onto the chair next to him she giggled happily. "Wait wait daddy you forgot to feed Balto!" She reminded as the happy puppy sat next to her chair staring up at her with expecting eyes. Once Tatsuya got Balto's food she put her hands together mimicking her father "Itadakimasu!" Grinning she picked up her spoon preparing to dig in. But she halted when dad asked her how excited she was. "Super! Well....I'm a little scared....What if nobody likes me?" She confessed looking down at Balto chomping on his kibble, a frown coming to her lips as she remembered kids being mean or ignoring her in the past. Erika wasnt exactly a social butterfly and that seemed to really put others off sometimes.

Tatsuya maintained a small smile as he sat beside his daughter but was saddened knowing how both the kids she interacted with in the past as well as the woman that gave birth to her had influenced her. He reached over gently brushing her cheek with the back of his hand while letting his smile only grow for her. "Erika you have a wonderful gift. Even if you are not the most social of children at first, you always have the power to brighten up nearly anyones day and put a smile on their face. I mean look at Balto and myself. Or even your Aunt and cousin who love you to death. You will never get 'everyone' to like you sweetheart as the world just does not work that way. But I promise just be the amazing, kind, and beautiful girl you are and you will make friends in no time." He said before kissing her cheek. "Ok?" he said poking her side before standing from the stool with his plate moving around the counter to the sink where he began rinsing the little bit of dishes still left out.

Looking up at her father as he brushed his hand against her cheek, Erika took a deep breath for courage and gave him a confident smile. "I'll try my best daddy, I hope you can make friends too!" She responded innocently then went back to eating. She brightened up, happy Tatsuya had added more berries than usual. At his poke she giggled. "Ok ok." She gave in. She was still nervous but her dad's words helped to encourage her a bit. Once finished she hopped down from her chair and walked around to hand her bowl to him. "Oh oh! Can we go out for icecream when you pick me up?! Please please pleaseeeeeeee?" She begged looking up at him with a full on puppy dog pout as she clasped her hands together in front of her.

• Love
Reactions: Dante
HM2Uoy8.png

Yoriko Ikari
Role: Cook Location: Home
Mentioned: None/generalities
Interactions: Lucy Young @Comets , Kenny Fuwa @Meng

Leaving the house soon there after Yoriko walks her way to work, with her eyes thin and dress fluttering in the cool morning breeze, a friendly smile to her face. Humming a tune of some sort most passerbys out this early pay her no mind, nor did she say anything to them. Not in any particular rush she eventually reaches the daycare, while not being needed this early Yoriko did like to tend a few of the plants on the facility grounds, plus it could be fun to see the others from time to time.

As always others had beaten her to work, which was good as the cook didn't have a key to the door, and would have to break her way in by her own line of reasoning. Going inside and picking up her own Apron she hears the voices of two others down the hall. "Oh..I believe it's those two, let's take a look shall we." She says aloud to herself.

Walking down the hall to the classroom it was indeed the pair of them. With a sinister smirk to her face an Icy chill seems to fill the air, at counter to her cheerful words. "Good morning! What a wonderful day, Isn't it?"

Having overheard part of the conversation the woman invites herself inside, looking at the sheets. "Heheh, what will we do if both of you forget what to do? Or at least just one of you?" Taking a look at the colored sheets, Yoriko tilts her head thoughtfully. "Mmmm So colorful, but poor Lucy, so forgetful one day you might forget to bring your head with you." Grinning still, the red eyed woman seems to bore her attention on the pair, as her sinister grin takes a kind smile.

"Ah, would you two like some Tea or Coffee before the children arrive? I may fix some before I go to look at the flowers and plants on the school grounds." Still keeping her smile, Yoriko makes for the doorway, all the while keeping her glance fixed upon the pair.

3562842_249px.jpg

Ryōta Saito
@Luster @Vaniteux
Ryōta was having such an amazing dream, but it was quickly over when someone made an attempt to wake him up. His head was buried in his pillow, feeling somewhat annoyed. Though the voice that rang in his ear was quite familiar. It was his mother, someone he loved endlessly. He made a groggy noise, before his blue eyes slightly opened up. It was early in the morning and they had to get to the daycare.

The first thing he was on the other end was his twin brother, Akhiko, who was also waking up. Pushing his bedsheet away, he sat straight up on the bed. His head tilted to the side. Ryōta was still half-awake. He rubbed his eyes, calling out for his parent. "Mom?" Now that his mind was much more awake, and his concentration clear, he jumped off the bed and rushed over to his mother.

"It's mom!"

"Aki.. Wake up!! Mom's here!!" He glomped her, hugging her tightly. Just knowing his mother was there was enough to make him energetic. At least now, getting to the daycare, and preparing for the day ahead, he would stay happy. Tilting his head up, he smiled widely. "Are you taking us to the daycare?"

Status
Not open for further replies.