IwakuNet and how it affects you

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go on Iwaku on a chromebook does that mean I won't be able to access the site and are you limiting how many posts we can put up? If so that's anti-user to me.

Reactions: Queenslayer
If this system is implimented it will unfortunetly greatly effect how I rp on this site and how much I post. To the point where I dont think it would be worth being a member anymore. I'll have to wait and see.

The thread claims moar victims

moar3.jpg

I'm pretty sure that what he describes is possible, but I'm fairly certain he's bluffing =w= Then again... It's Jared. He could do it. Don't test him.

Hello yes I didn't quite read the OP right and now I've invested my whole life savings into Bitcoin thinking I could donate to Iwaku but since that didn't work out right can I just get a donator badge anyway k thanks

Everyone, listen, I'm on Spring Break, I forgot what day it was, I took something seriously in the announcements when I shouldn't have, and I didn't mean to cause drama. It just brought back things that I didn't want to resurface, which was why I lashed out without thinking. Again, I didn't mean to cause drama and I apologize for doing so.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello yes I didn't quite read the OP right and now I've invested my whole life savings into Bitcoin thinking I could donate to Iwaku but since that didn't work out right can I just get a donator badge anyway k thanks
As the Majority Shareholder in the company which is financing the restructuring of Iwaku and associated properties, I think this means that I own you. Who would have thunk it?

RoryCoins in ny opinion will be the bane of roleplaying.

This is the IQ test. By suggesting otherwise you subsequently fail. Bye now :3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dreamthief and Brea
This reminds me of another site that actually does this sort of thing to host large amounts of data in exchange for currency that can buy site privellages.... of course, I can't name names because as far as you know, I'm super innocent~.

This joke really could have been coordinated better, though. You should make up buyable stuff (privaleges) with Rorycoins to make it more believable. ^^

Im just upset that I didn't know it was april 1st and was easily fooled into thinking this was real....

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.