IwakuNet and how it affects you

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WishfulNemo I will now self-proclaim myself as the leader of the communists and share all the RoryCoins equally among the members. But being a communist leader is hard work, so I get all the profit. I will also take the EU's approach and tax everything you don't already have. Now somebody, feed me grapes.

0d52c__cropped_cropped_jackie-chan-wtf-jpg.14498
Wrong. I made that mistake too. This is what Jared said:

So you would have to delete a well made post to get rory coins, which Diana would hate to see D: Especially if it's roleplay posts he means.

So it would cost rorycoins to post, thus spamming wouldn't be a problem, except from the rich bastards.

Well, I have in fact been drinking amd only had 4 hours sleep so I kind of power skimmed the post.

That's even sillier, then. Rorycoins are bad and you should feel bad for not using Dogecoin.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brovo and redblood
So wait, how many RoryCoins do I get for deleting this whole thread? Seems like a pretty valuable thread, so I'm thinking at least 4,967,010. A bit low?
I'll give you five RoryCoins for the whole thread. Take it or leave it.

Worst April Fool's day joke, ever. Almost as bad as the time my husband tried to convince me he had lung cancer. His sense of humor really sucks.....apparently you guys share something in common.
I think your husband's might be at the very least, 9001 times worse than Jared's. Lung cancer...bitcoins...these apples wouldn't happen to be oranges, would they?

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
I think your husband's might be at the very least, 9001 times worse than Jared's. Lung cancer...bitcoins...these apples wouldn't happen to be oranges, would they?

It's like comparing apples to hermaphrodic ground sloths, really.

• Love
>Gets on after eight hours of sleep

Time to sign up for Murder Gam-

>Reads this bullshit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no.

What? A communist and European? Nonono, @Wicked, you're making a terrible mistake by taking the same approach as Greece.

• Love
It seems like a good idea, for sure. But since it's April Fools, I'm not asking anything, until this is 100% confirmed.

Somebody should make a nice April Fool tag for threads just for today.

Somebody should make a nice April Fool tag for threads just for today.
But then everyone would know that it was a joke before even looking into the thread D: That takes out the joke from the joke o.O

I find funny that nobody question the security. Putting aside how impractical this thing will be, it is still necessary a central server to send and receive data from the applications, it will be highly unsecured. Jared said that everybody will have a part of iwaku data meaning a part of the database. If you stop the application you can copy the database assigned to you and crack it and you can modify the posts yourself or delete them, you can have access to all the attached files and in the worst case scenario user data. You can extract the user password, e-mail, delete that user or promote it to admin.

But then everyone would know that it was a joke before even looking into the thread D: That takes out the joke from the joke o.O
Well maybe it could be edited in after the thread reaches a certain mass of... foolishness.

I find funny that nobody question the security.
There are a lot of technically illiterate people who have no idea how their computers work. Ergo why I stepped in to point out why it was funny with a Jesus metaphor. :ferret:

And the queen have come to execute the traitor.

I've always said that his sense of humor sucks. He thought it was absolutely hilarious when I got hysterical....then I realized the date and punched him in the gut for freaking me out that way.

I've always said that his sense of humor sucks. He thought it was absolutely hilarious when I got hysterical....then I realized the date and punched him in the gut for freaking me out that way.
Hah, well at least he got what was coming to him. I'm guessing that he makes up for his pitch black sense of humor with other qualities which you've found agreeable.

Hah, well at least he got what was coming to him. I'm guessing that he makes up for his pitch black sense of humor with other qualities which you've found agreeable.
He's got a nice butt. That's all I need. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.