IwakuNet and how it affects you

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate April Fools...

*sighs*

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about paying for my posts. That would seriously suck...

Ah, Iwaku...how I love you and all of your cruel, evil Staff/Admins...

I am solely responsible for this one. The staff and admins learned at the same time you did. So some of your faith in the real staff of iwaku can be restored

Haha, my faith was never lost. It would take a lot more than an evil prank to keep me from coming to Iwaku...after all, it's home.

But thank you for placing the blame on a single member. Now, I can throw rocks at you! *throws a pebble*

If I monetized Iwaku, I'd make everyone pay to be able to create groups. >:[

RoryCoin?

That should have told you right there this was an April Fool's joke.

Either way, well played.

That would actually be a pretty good idea, Diana...

Then again, I'm used to paying for perks. Not everyone has enough money to do so...but are groups really necessary? Or are they more of a perk thing. A good thought to ponder over...

I read that and my heart just sank xD I like it, sadly if this were true lol you'd never see me again x3 Barely even afford a freaking snickers bar atm, eh speaking about my parents x3

Why can't we all just trick our friends into thinking that a Firefly reboot was just announced? That's what I've been doing. It's been fun.
Too soon.

But in all seriousness how did that go? :P

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
Too soon.

But in all seriousness how did that go? :P

There was one person who fell for it when I texted her about it.

She had an extremely enthusiastic reaction, which was later crushed when I was like "nah april fools yo" and then she replied with "I hate you" and I said "I thought you might :P ".

T'was fun.

Reactions: Lysander and Gonzo
April 1.
I didn't notice but I BELIEVED.
I went on to review my laptop's specs and cried and bathed in my April-fool-tears.

If someone wanted to do something horrible to the world... April Fool's Day would be a great time to do it. The news would say something about it and everyone would think it is a joke... even politicians... "Mr. President, Russia invaded Alaska! Haha, very funny Biden." No one would see it coming, and even if some did; no-one else would believe them.... Genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone wanted to do something horrible to the world... April Fool's Day would be a great time to do it. The news would say something about it and everyone would think it is a joke... even politicians... "Mr. President, Russia invaded Alaska! Haha, very funny Biden." No one would see it coming, and even if some did; no-one else would believe them.... Genius.
THIS! Is how we make the Revolution succeed. :3

Can I just say that the first of April had already passed by the time that this came onto my screen and i was so confused~ *chuckles*

If someone wanted to do something horrible to the world... April Fool's Day would be a great time to do it. The news would say something about it and everyone would think it is a joke... even politicians... "Mr. President, Russia invaded Alaska! Haha, very funny Biden." No one would see it coming, and even if some did; no-one else would believe them.... Genius.

Relevant: Apparently Cynthia Lennon died on April 1st this year.

When I heard the news, I thought it was just a cruel joke... And then I felt really bad about originally dismissing it as such when I realized that it was true. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.