IwakuNet and how it affects you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, what did I do? I don't understand. I'm not harming anyone.

I was referring to the whole "that is a frowny face bit", since I thought you were the one who corrected me about calling a sad face a frowny face in that one General Chatting thread.

Either way, I'm not even mad, though. Don't worry about it. XD

I don't believe I "corrected" you. I just have a different perception of what different emoticons mean.

LgkuGTi.png

Wow. I've heard of bit coin so I have an understanding of the system and I'm not at all worried about the software working on my compy, but one question.. Why? and maybe Seriously? >_>

P.s. Dont explain is again , I get it but...seriously..? wow..

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: dreamthief
Wow. I've heard of bit coin so I have an understanding of the system and I'm not at all worried about the software working on my compy, but one question.. Why? and maybe Seriously? >_>

P.s. Dont explain is again , I get it but...seriously..? wow..

It was an April Fool's Day joke, not really gonna happen. :p

This probably would have been interesting to see. xD

This probably would have been interesting to see. xD
The year is 2015. Iwaku isn't the same any longer. Ever since that horrible system was brought into place, iwaku has shrunk with 30%. Sure, there's still the loyal followers and the people who hopes for better days, but in the shadows of it all are also the rebels.

Everything happened so fast. One day, everything seemed fine. Well, as fine as it could be with that system in place. How could the admins have approved such a crazy idea? The very next day, everything changed. The rebel group was bigger than we had anticipated and those we thought would stand beside us to protect iwaku soon left to watch what would happen from the background. Blood flowed through the server while the admins helplessly watched their fellow staffers and members fall one by one.

The never staff members were fast at fleeing the massacre as they noticed they didn't have a chance. The older once though fought with honor to the bitter end. The last ones standing were all executed together with the admins.

Soon a new era for iwaku dawned. New admins were selected by the people and the site was soon up again, but something was wrong. Non of the older members returned, no new people came in, and the people already there slowly disappeared. It wasn't the iwaku they loved anymore. Slowly iwaku only had its new three admins as members. They stayed there in the darkness, waiting for someone to find them, but they, just as iwaku, was doomed to be forgotten and lost in cyber space.

And that is the story of what would have happened if this system were put into place :D

"Diana! The Gwaz Bots are breaching the inner sanctum!"
"Then we have no choice, Missy Vay. DISPATCH THE TIME TRAVEL BOT!"
"But Di, it's still a prototype!"
"It's our only hope! Now! GET IT TO THE--Oh wow, really? You guys modeled it after Jinx?"
"Well, we wanted it to appear non-threatening, Madam Admin."

"FART SEQUENCE INITIATED"

I think I've seen this one.

Is that the one where Jinx says he'll be back, and at the end of the film, we suddenly get his sister, mini Jinx?

hey guess what???

by going back in time, you inadvertently allowed me to with the Nerf War against GabrielZero in Iwaku2.0!

i became the new dictator of iwaku!

it becomes a tyranny!

it flourishes under my communist rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.