IwakuNet and how it affects you

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to be upset because this will most likely be the only prank I see all day that actually fooled people.

It's threads like these that remind me why I have a policy of reading all previous posts before replying.

Reactions: Adelaide
I died a little while reading this thread. TY.

I'm surprised that you don't have a cost of the other types of ratings, or for editting posts though. I'd imagine that people could literally just RP by posting twice (CS and intro post), before constantly editting said intro posts. With enough coordination and proper time-stamping, they can pretty much go off the grid after the first two hours of rental. coughsarcasmcough

I died a little while reading this thread. TY.

I'm surprised that you don't have a cost of the other types of ratings, or for editting posts though. I'd imagine that people could literally just RP by posting twice (CS and intro post), before constantly editting said intro posts. With enough coordination and proper time-stamping, they can pretty much go off the grid after the first two hours of rental. coughsarcasmcough
We have found a loophole :D If they don't erase the editing thing or make it a pay thing too xD

Does this cost money?
If this is real, and they are implementing a toll system to use the site itself, than I'm sorry, but I'll have to quit Iwaku. If this is just an April Fools joke, it's not very funny. Because I read that post with the utmost seriousness and I can't believe that the admins, who so far have been all about pleasing the members, would make the site cost money to use. Which in itself would piss a number of people off and the overall site would lose a great amount of members. All for the sake of money.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
So, what I get out of this is that, without this software on my computer, I can't use Iwaku and I have to pay to post, rate, and chat? Seriously? In such a case, I would guess that you would end up losing members instead. I don't see where this is beneficial, espeically if it takes a lot of people being online for it to work efficiently. Unless I'm reading this wrong? Honestly, I find the idea ridiculous. At such a time, I really wish we had the negative ratings back.

Reactions: LunaValentine
If this is real, and they are implementing a toll system to use the site itself, than I'm sorry, but I'll have to quit Iwaku. If this is just an April Fools joke, it's not very funny. Because I read that post with the utmost seriousness and I can't believe that the admins, who so far have been all about pleasing the members, would make the site cost money to use. Which in itself would piss a number of people off and the overall site would lose a great amount of members. All for the sake of money.
And this my friend. IS why this was a JOKE, becouse anyone can see its extremely out of charachter. And a damn funny one becouse people cannot comprehend the remotest of absurdity. This thread is like crack to me. I want to see all the entitled rage and confusion.

Tonight. I dine on tears.

@AkikoYukito

IT'S A JOOOOOOKE.

And this my friend. IS why this was a JOKE, becouse anyone can see its extremely out of charachter. And a damn funny one becouse people cannot comprehend the remotest of absurdity. This thread is like crack to me. I want to see all the entitled rage and confusion.

Tonight. I dine on tears.

@AkikoYukito

IT'S A JOOOOOOKE.

You're strange

Dining on tears is probably a great weight loss program tho

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
No kidding. I lost 20 pounds from it so far. I try and switch up at times though.

Claws knows where it's at. To much salt.

Cute, guys. Real cute. If you wanna kill Iwaku it would be easier to just make me an admin. :P

Usually, but most of these tears seem too salty for it to be healthy.
But, you can restore the salt you're gonna lose when you work out! It's great! maybe mix in some vitamins and stuff with the tears, and bam!

But, you can restore the salt you're gonna lose when you work out! It's great! maybe mix in some vitamins and stuff with the tears, and bam!
I'm replying to this for one reason. I JUST finished watching Kill la Kill yesterday and laughed my ass off when Mako got her two-star uniform back.

INTRODUCING THE ASMOCOIN

KWbf8JD.png

INTRODUCING THE ASMOCOIN

KWbf8JD.png
So it takes a hundred asmocoins to eaqual a vaycoin. Like pennies for dollars! I like it!

• Love
Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.