Iwaku World - OLD OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

Yes Megane, Terrorists! I thought you of all people would have micro-analysed every post in that thread and be fully aware of what is going on in the north terminal.

*itches to unleash the dragon*

uhm..... no.. actually, i was thinking that it is just a very ordinary and peaceful day. yeah. i think......

and i don't even know which side of the terminal we're in. for all i know, we're near a very convenient convenience store. near a conveniently placed ticket counter. ... yeah....

Well, since you're taking the train SOUTH you're obviously in the WEST terminal.

*shakes fist*

But I can see how you could make... GET ON THE TRAIN!

Well, since you're taking the train SOUTH you're obviously in the WEST terminal.

*shakes fist*

But I can see how you could make... GET ON THE TRAIN!

*takes some time to let his ears recover* ... ... ... .... i hear you ^_^ but we have to wait for that generic old man...

Oh look! We got on the train!

so hey, I went into the mall and it ate me..

yeah, let's go with that.. the mall is an evil entity now..

Posting tomorrow.

Trying to come up with something that doesn't involve Aurora bombers or nuclear weapons.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the next major event of the Iwaku Mythos...

IWAKU: THE ELDER INVASION​

Click here to learn what we know of the enemy so far...

Although the location threads will NOT be closing, there will be a main IC set up for Chapter 1 of the Elder War. We will then be moving through the other locations on a Chaper by Chapter basis.

This way, you can still post in those locations if you want, but nothing major will happen until the main adventure comes your way.

Also, if you don't want to be involved in the main adventure, you can simply hide in one of the locations and spring up for a cameo role when your chapter comes around.

Locations will receive their Chapter Numbers shortly...

And yes, this was all Mizdogg's fault :D

Well, I'm gonna give it one last go and make a character for IW. He'll be debuting in the Elder Invasion.

There...my post is up...I'll be damned if I'll not pull the Shape-shifters through this.

As an aside, I MAY have skirted a few lines with my post, but taking into account the setting and sudden appearance of semi-immortal (-_-) enemies, I don't think I've crossed any.

And once again, a slow speed RP has been jacked up immediately to fast speed. It's like you people seem to think that the only answer to lack of activity is to start blowing stuff up.

Oh well, I'll tolerate it. But if the only way to defeat these things involves transcending our earthly bodies or something like that, then I'm jumping ship.

Asmos 'sploding shit again. Oh well my kroot may as well help the barship guys out. Plasma might melt off a little stone or metal. If he doesn't go crazy. (I would like clarification of how the spiders brought out the voices in Vay's head. Is it from thier transdimensional powers brining the warp closer?

And once again, a slow speed RP has been jacked up immediately to fast speed. It's like you people seem to think that the only answer to lack of activity is to start blowing stuff up.
We people--some of us at least--are well aware of the unique possibilities variations in pacing an open, genre-melded world in a period of relative peace presents, but for many it's just boring and directionless.

You may be surprised how many little birds chirping in our ears seem to prefer things blowing up as otherwise there's "nothing interesting to do."

And neither forget nor ignore that other locations and subplots are being left open so there are other options if one is willing to take them.

I'll be okay either way so long as people are clear about what they want and having fun pursuing it.

Oh well, I'll tolerate it. But if the only way to defeat these things involves transcending our earthly bodies or something like that, then I'm jumping ship.
Not yet. :p

Edit: Didn't get to post. Yesterday was a surprises & errands day.

Oh well, I'll tolerate it.

Oh thank God. For a moment there I was worried you were gonna delete Iwaku.

Anyway it's human nature - death and mayhem bring out the artists in us. And telling people to behave differently is like telling a woman to have an orgasm. It doesn't quite work...

But don't worry. Once we commit ritual mass suicide and transcend our souls into the bodies of some edgy antelopes, these Spiders will soon be sent packing, and we can get back to the Shire.

I would like clarification of how the spiders brought out the voices in Vay's head. Is it from thier transdimensional powers brining the warp closer?

Yeah, the Spiders originate from, and are powered by, a portal to another dimension that somehow remains open and stable. They were buried here all along, but now that the power source has been applied, it's caused distortions in other dimensions.

Just think of it as a disturbance in the Force Warp.

I'm in despair!!! Somebody being too hot and burning things up has driven me to despair!! T_T;

I am worried about what could have happened to megane-kun... with his brain capacity, i could see him running around like a chicken that has lost his head. (though he normally does that.... ~_~;). As with Faramond, he'll be as worried as hell, and might jump right off the train just to go see if megane-kun is ok.

By the way, I'm making a post for the train, but I'm wondering whether it'd be alright to have the invaders teleport inside the train and start wreaking general havoc. That's been their MO for the other landmarks, but I just wanted to check first before doing something like that.

Porg is gonna be posting something for the train thread. But him writing 1 post takes longer than me writing 9 posts, such is the Awesomeness Ratio at work here.

So I would clear it with him first.

Have I broken Megane?

EDIT: Oh wait, he's posted...

... and I've jumped out the window. o_O

Porg is gonna be posting something for the train thread. But him writing 1 post takes longer than me writing 9 posts, such is the Awesomeness Ratio at work here.

So I would clear it with him first.

Have I broken Megane?

EDIT: Oh wait, he's posted...

... and I've jumped out the window. o_O

:p that's ok~ i think i'll just have Faramond being very jittery and anxious, but he won't do anything but to pace around the train :P

about megane-kun, he's broken by default XDD

----------
oh~ i don't have any idea as to where megane-kun ended up being, so i'll just assume that he got left behind for dead. i'm gonna have him running for his life, and away from the forest and into the nearest town (shapeshifter town? O_o)

Im new to battle stuff but poping up for a cameo sounds perfect for me, where should I put a bio up? I want to get that posted to know where I stand stuffs. Will I be kiddnapped into a group? Cuz I dont mind that..

Stick you bio here, Inky, and either Porg or Psychosis will approve/reject it.

And if you want to get straight in on the main plot, you can post yourself as being on the train, or you can choose a location and just hold up there till the main group gets to you.

Megane, you're all in the elevator shaft. I thought I made it pretty clear that everyone fell down there after the Spider trashed the caverns. You can all regroup and dig your way out from there...

EDIT: Rawr! Asmo defeats Noobs with blundering idiocy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.