Iwaku World - OLD OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

*sits down reading the IC while wearing a Palonis-mask with built-in voice-coder*

Since when did I of all people become averse to finding purpose? Isn't that my second-most annoying attribute after not posting?

*rips off and tosses the mask*

I just find that "trivial" purposes for games can be just as valid and are nothing to be ashamed of, so long as policy and practice follow purpose. Add that to your notes, this instant!

Don't worry about it much, IC. But make note of it OOC.

Otherwise, this is getting interesting. :D

"Don't resist the links. They'll take you to a better place." :P

Time to grab my character sheet and bomb a bitch. From orbit.

This looks like a good time after my hiatus.

Judging from what I've read of the Elders' capabilities, they should be able to travel through the cosmos as well, correct?

INSPIRED! Writing a post. Since I'm going to be without access for most of the day, I'll be writing a draft by hand in the meantime, then I'll hopefully get it posted tonight before the NPCs can move on from being angry.

I'm just trying to think how the characters from the Gears of War series would act in this situation...or rather, how Asmo wouild make them act...And then all of a sudden, Caboose comes to mind...Followed by the Caboose from my Shadowrun game...And I shudder with unspeakable horror...

As for my character, I still have no clue...

Go with what you know best.

I know modern warfare best so that's what I went with, as you'll soon find out.

I'm also trying to see how I can fit in the phrase 'Engineers of Armageddon' somewhere.

I'm thinking something with C&C, or MTG, or something entirely different. As for you EoA, maybe have a R&D group that specializes in resource depletion tech, such as viruses that kill all plant life in an area, or missiles designed to penetrate deep down into the ground and detonate upon reaching oil, so as to cripple the enemy's fuel supply, or simply really big bombs. I suggest looking into Fallout history and mythos for inspiration.

Don't worry Asmo, my character will summon a frog, and that will calm them all down!

No, seriously. I've got a post in the works. I've got a PLAN!!!!

I'm thinking something with C&C, or MTG, or something entirely different. As for you EoA, maybe have a R&D group that specializes in resource depletion tech, such as viruses that kill all plant life in an area, or missiles designed to penetrate deep down into the ground and detonate upon reaching oil, so as to cripple the enemy's fuel supply, or simply really big bombs. I suggest looking into Fallout history and mythos for inspiration.

What I mean is I'm trying to figure out how to use that phrase.

I'm already high up on the Tech Tree right now. It's only going to get bigger as this conflict presses on.

Ah. Maybe have it be the name of an elite squad of saboteurs? Or am I still missing what you're trying to achieve with the phrase?

Anyways, one of the main reasons I don't want to go with C&C is because I'd have to introduce either Tiberium or Ore to the continent of Iwaku, and that could be difficult, and in the case of Tib, totally devastating.

You're missing my point entirely...

And you don't necessarily have to introduce Tiberium or ore. All you need is a character and a strange occurrence that brought them to Iwaku.

Ok. I'll stop trying to help then.

As for leaving out Ore, yeah, that's doable, but if I go for a character from the Tib saga, leaving out Tib make sit kinda loose it's flavor. After all, alot of Tib Saga tech was invented soley to deal with Tib. Regardless, I don't think I'm gonna go with any C&C.

We'll see, we'll see. I've still got alot of ideas to pick apart.

Okay, have we all got the acronyms out of our system now?

EDIT: Who flicked the 'Dark Side' switch on WMD?

EDIT EDIT: Megane, you're in an elevator shaft in a buried building. The forest can't be burning around you. How was my post unclear - please tell me?

Me, I'm not going to help solve the problem. Imma gonna go create a problem.

Gonna write some characters in a few days.

Fighting the old nemesis, the "Gaian Noobs" 'flicked the darkside switch'.

dont expect him to recover anythime soon.

but dont expect the barship to help him in this state either.

Cool posts, buh-ut I want to remind everyone that the crowd is also fighting among itself, so some will be trying to help defend Asmodeus too... just probably not as passionately as the opposition. :D

EDIT EDIT: Megane, you're in an elevator shaft in a buried building. The forest can't be burning around you. How was my post unclear - please tell me?

edited ^_^, and nah~ i think it is i who misread your posts... sorry for that XD but now at least i'm back on track... or am i?

That's some pretty hardcore misreading...

And it should be fairly obvious why you were knocked out, since you woke up under a pile of rubble. In fact you're asking what happened here when you KNOW what happened here. I posted you seeing the Spider and jumping down the mineshaft.

It's called hija.... oh God!!!

*gets out the Admin whisky*

*beats Grumpy with the bottle*

THERE ARE NO FUCKING BURNING TREES UNDERGROUND!

That's it. I'm committing my life to finding a cure for ADHD.

*Steals the admin whisky*

Alright, alright, gimme a moment or two and I'll edit it.

This whole thing's confusing. Seriosuly, I thought we were still in the forest up until recently, and now suddenly there's elevator shafts and laboratories and GIGANTIC FUCKING SPIDER MONSTER ROBOT THINGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.