Iwaku World - OLD OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

Yeah.

Well, you're in a high-confluence area, so you can be realistic. You can start by asking the old man to be more specific and less creepy. You can huddle with Vay's characters to form a consensus first. You can give reasons why you may or may not trust him. You can haggle for a better reward. Reprimand him for his lack of manners. You can even refuse! The possibilities are endless! :p

If you're still out of ideas when Wednesday rolls around, I'll try to catch you in the cbox or on MSN. I think I have to give a presentation Tuesday.

You could also catch a horrible disease, stub your toe, sneeze, realize that you haven't bathed in seventeen years, go for that desperately overdue toilet break, or get a job in order to pay the King's taxes.

Confluence brings endless possibilities.

You could also catch a horrible disease, stub your toe, sneeze, realize that you haven't bathed in seventeen years, go for that desperately overdue toilet break, or get a job in order to pay the King's taxes.

Confluence brings endless possibilities.

:headsmack: damn!! i've never considered those... and too late, since i've already posted my reply....

I'll keep those in mind in my subsequent replies. oh, wait, megane-kun had already taken that toilet break... so i guess that's one less possibility.... oh well...

Oh yeah! Time to thicken this motherfucking plot!

*sprays Asmo's Gravy Powder on everyone*

Is Porg still about, or is Grant tracking someone who's currently not actually around just now?

The latter, I'm afraid. :(

Porg's net's been suffering as of late, hence his absence.

Talked to him a day or two ago.

*looks at Asmo's post*

WHAT A TWEEST! The insignificant toady actually gets to be important to the development of the plot? What's next? Jack Shade actually getting to do something right?

Porg's catching up. He says he'll be posting soon, and if he doesn't then I can hijack Iwaku World and turn it into an Indiana Jones style action-adventure where we seek the grave of Gabriel Zero in a race against time with Nazi-Bread Cultists.

Yeah I'm back guys, sorry for disappearing.. but long story short my net broke and the only person who could fix it was on holiday for 3 weeks.

Gimme a few days to catch up and I'll try to get back on top of all this asap!

Welcome back, old boy. Take your time; I'm still catching up too.

La-di-da~

Just so those of you in Anirune forest are aware, I'm waiting for Archy to post something before I make my move :3

Very nice description of the station/platform-scene.

La-di-da~

Just so those of you in Anirune forest are aware, I'm waiting for Archy to post something before I make my move :3

that's ok... i am waiting for at least one of you to react before i'm to post something.... (hopefully WMD reacts soon... or maybe he has found the treasure already O_O)

----------

GetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrainGetonthetrain!

... ... ... *takes coffeecake's tea and sips from it* ....

Give me that! *snatches tea back*

Fine. I'll do it. But first things first....

Formulating the construction of the framework of the outline of a post. I'll be done in two years.

Or maybe a couple hours.

Too busy to celebrate a birthday; too busy to post.

Megane, you jerk, I was going to have Coffee send you and the twins to get him some more tea so you could bump into Porg... and so I could have some more tea.

It's okay, though. This works too. :)

EDIT: Sort of. I don't want to be a nag. But he wouldn't really be smiling, not after the bit with the terrorists. I'm not asking you to change your post, but I will retcon this.

Too busy to celebrate a birthday; too busy to post.

Megane, you jerk, I was going to have Coffee send you and the twins to get him some more tea so you could bump into Porg... and so I could have some more tea.

It's okay, though. This works too. :)

EDIT: Sort of. I don't want to be a nag. But he wouldn't really be smiling, not after the bit with the terrorists. I'm not asking you to change your post, but I will retcon this.

oops~ sorry for that, that post was just something i thought of on impulse last night. i can still fetch your coffee too~ if you want. (though from what i see, you haven't finished your cup) ~_~;

wait... terrorist?! O_O

Here's an excerpt from a conversation Palonis and I had about magic:

Palonis says:
You can see why magic is so interesting to me, because there are so many possibilities.
Orange-Kun says:
Yeah.
Palonis says:
It's a fantasy author's multitool, pretty much. If he wants to include something out of the ordinary into his story, he can just say, "It's magic," and people will just nod their heads and read on.
Orange-Kun says:
Yeah.
That's like the 'I'm a Ninja' defense.
Palonis says:
Hey!

I'm gonna have to delete that. We have to maintain the illusion that Palonis is immune to his own cynicism.

Yes Megane, Terrorists! I thought you of all people would have micro-analysed every post in that thread and be fully aware of what is going on in the north terminal.

*itches to unleash the dragon*

Status
Not open for further replies.