Iwaku World - OLD OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

hey, it could have been entirely possible that the entire building crumbled (mostly towards the outside, but some of the rubbles falling inward) and thus, opening up the lower parts... that would have provided us air.

and yes. i am as disoriented as both my characters XD

and oh, another thing: lack of oxygen? then that probably explains the confusion.. :P

Seriosuly, I thought we were still in the forest up until recently, and now suddenly there's elevator shafts...

YOU POSTED YOURSELF GOING DOWN THE ELEVATOR SHAFT. HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER AN ELEVATOR SHAFT WHEN YOU'VE WRITTEN A POST ABOUT GOING DOWN IT!!!

*remote-detonates the whisky*

WHY IS EVERYONE SO SURPRISED AT THE SITUATION WHICH THEY'VE DELIBERATELY POSTED THEMSELVES INTO??!!!!

*reads his own post*

OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SHOT WHAT'S GOING ON WHERE AM I WHO SHOT ME HOW DID THIS HAPPEN OH MY GOD BARBEQUE ROFLCOPTER LOL WHUT???!!!!111!!!

Can't wait for chapter 2 to begin.

but I swear...if the shapeshifters guild gets destroyed...again...I'm going to be cleaving some heads around here >.> <.<

but I swear...if the shapeshifters guild gets destroyed...again...I'm going to be cleaving some heads around here >.> <.<

Well, doesn't the Shapeshifter Guild currently consist of just you?

Well, doesn't the Shapeshifter Guild currently consist of just you?

...no...

there's kitti, and angl, and Celcius, and Arachnion, and uhm...and uhm...loads of npc's?

okay...so maybe it's starting to look like it >.>

Well, it works for the ISAF >.>

Either way, if 'I' get destroyed, I'll DEFINITELY cleave some skulls... unless it's suitably epic, of course...

How should I enter?

With madness and bloodlust?

Or with fear and caution?

how about Cautious Bloodlust, Modern Warfare SAS style?

EDIT: BARSHIP TROOP DEPLOYMENT AT 100% OF GUARDSMEN AND 0% OF SPACE MARINES.

TOTAL RESERVES: 1/2 A CHAPTER OF SPACE MARINES AND THREE SQUADS OF BEZERKERS.

numbers unlikely to rise without the artifact.

*Reads WMD's Post*

Wasn't there just one spider at shapeshift town? (ignoring the ones at firebase sparta)

and, wasn't their armor supposed to be pretty much impenetrable by regular ordnance?

Could be that I misunderstood some things, though...

Yeah, that was a little bit inaccurate, but it's no biggie. I'd imagine battlecannons and lascannons only blasting chunks out of the Elders, so it would require a pretty sustained and concentrated barrage to take down a Spider. Plus they'd be zapping you with their layzohrz while you're doing it.

And yeah, there was only 1 in the town, but I guess more have arrived now. :P

Why do you think I'm bringing bunker defeating ordnance to the party? That way I don't have to risk foot soldiers. I can knock out the spiders AND knock out the Noob spawn points.

Kill two birds with one stone.

As for the ones at Firebase Sparta...

I don't expect anything to survive that much positive/negative overpressure. The MIRV is dropping five 20 kiloton nuclear warheads within a mile of eachother.

Yeah it's overkill but this is Dystopian Nuclear Warfare Doctrine we're talking here. Overkill is the order of the day.

Hey uh...Ryker, not to say your plan is bad or anything, but there is a large group of refugees going in the general direction of the thing you're about to drop a nuke on. Just an FYI. I don't want my character's eyes to fall out, that's all.

Ahhhh, not a whole lot I can do about it short of trying to intercept the MIRV with the bases own PAC IIIs and we've seen what happens when the Spiders start walking around.

Let's hope one of the refugees is an obsessive-compulsive Enchantment Mage with a paranoid fear of nuclear annihilation.

Hello, im back...

May i please have a recap of what has happened recently?

Mizzdog broke open a capsule and unleashed a Noob horde on Iwaku.

'Nuff said...

Reactions: 1 person

Also, Shapeshift town is probably going to be a very quiet place for a few hundred years, given proximity to Firebase Sparta, Iwaku City is in shambles, and Fortress Dystopia is mobilizing.

ok...
So my character who works for the ISAF should probably start with Dystopia... right?

The major cities are being evacuated of all civilians. If he's in Scrap Iron City then he's in for a major fight as that's where the Noobs have started their attack.

Be advised alerts are going out for chemical weapons deployment in the major cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.