Iwaku World - OLD OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Iwaku World OOC

I believe that there's quite a few of the knights... and only two that attacked Jack were confirmed knights, the others could have been emissaries.

Uriel probably wasn't there.

Imagine waiting 18 years for the chance to get hold of something that could save the world, only to have it taken away by some little emo pipsqueak.

And besides, there might have been ISAF members amongst the Knights. They certainly wouldn't give a fuck about shooting some kid in the leg to prevent a multiversial apocalypse.

So what, we're evil just cos we got a bit impatient after hanging around for 2 decades?

Have any of you been ALIVE for 2 decades?

Oh wait... they were being NPCed by me... that means they MUST be evil. Cos only evil people can have 3-dimensional personalities.

Good Knights would have chatted with Jack over tea and cupcakes and paid for the Sheathe in monthly installments of bunny rabbits.

.... And I don't even remember what point I'm trying to make anymore...

People, can we please try to refrain from breaking Asmo? We kinda need him... *tries to comfort him with his favourite food despite having no fecking clue what his favourite food is* Is he addicted to tea like Porg is, or is that just a Porg thing?

The point Asmo was trying to make before he got sidetracked by comparisons and stereotypes is that even the knights who attacked Porg aren't necessary 'evil'; good and evil are just human concepts designed to justify or damn certain actions. The two knights who attacked simply have a more aggressive approach to attempting to get the sheathe.

Think about it; these guys know what way the universe is going; they've seen the Rift Storms, the end of the universe, and they've spent 18 years trying to stop it. Now Porg appears, with an artifact they desperately need, and when he refuses to hand it over they naturally get a bit... angry. Commence violence.

Imagine waiting 18 years for the chance to get hold of something that could save the world, only to have it taken away by some little emo pipsqueak.

And besides, there might have been ISAF members amongst the Knights. They certainly wouldn't give a fuck about shooting some kid in the leg to prevent a multiversial apocalypse.

So what, we're evil just cos we got a bit impatient after hanging around for 2 decades?

Have any of you been ALIVE for 2 decades?

Oh wait... they were being NPCed by me... that means they MUST be evil. Cos only evil people can have 3-dimensional personalities.

Good Knights would have chatted with Jack over tea and cupcakes and paid for the Sheathe in monthly installments of bunny rabbits.

.... And I don't even remember what point I'm trying to make anymore...

yes asmo, your only 8 years older than me, thus i have, only just lived for two decades.

And i said that i understand that they've been waiting two decades for this, and i understand that alot if not all of the time my characters are one or if im lucky two dimensional.

all i was sayiong was that the legacy survivors suffered far worse and came through, and would they just throw the lessons learned in that time away? in any case, i see that i was right to fear having any complaints.

however that said, i did assume that all the knights present were legecy survivors. and that was my mistake.

you want a character sheet for every single member of the barship?

very well then

I'm waiting on approval of a certain infantryman.

*groans*

WMD, you don't have to make a character sheet for all of them- sorry, I haven't been following all the threads, so I just had no idea what Porg was talking about. As far as I can tell, your case is similar to Ryker's- you don't need a character sheet for this guy, as long as we can all assume he's just some random, normal orc with nothing special about him aside from the fact that he works on the barship.

Arsenal, I'll be getting to yours today, I promise.

EDIT: Of course, WMD, in the event you've already made your character sheets... *headdesks* I'll get to them in a bit.

Terribly sorry.. I sort of assumed that someone randomly popping up like that would be a sort of.. 'non-NPC' character, my bad.

Though i'd appreciate it if you'd give me a heads up in the future? You've got permission for the Barship characters, Im just.. not entirely sure who they are.. and they seem liable to appear anywhere.

Sorry. My bad ^^;

*gives Psy a cookie* sorry to you too Psy >>

Note to Mabushii: you are not required to have three powers. Three is merely the current maximum limit for new players (or the relatively new). That said, if you have two powers and everything else filled out, go ahead and post it.

Wait, so I can just say FFF all that I wrote in the Vetmimir-thread and start over again?

WOOHOO!

Better make this official....

Megane-kun has controll of my character untill I return, He knws what to do under most situations and has had the most experience RPing alongside him.

Better make this official....

Megane-kun has controll of my character untill I return, He knws what to do under most situations and has had the most experience RPing alongside him.

Wait wa... wat?! O_o

oh, as far as I know, I will be handling your character until my encounter with Archy's daughter. After which, you're MIA.

So yeah, that's pretty much it.

And thats all I need you to do meg, after that he'll be alone and I can pick it up.

Headed... somewhere at the speed of plot.

Read finally read Palonis' post. :D

Ok~ for those of you who were wondering what the hell is happening in the forest...

i found myself in the forest, and then vay found me. as we were doing our introductions, we heard magdalene's cry... thinking that she's in trouble, we rushed to her -- but only after vay suffered a headache caused by his other side trying to "break out".

as vay's episode was happening, magdalene and grumpy were busy fighting with tcho-tcho natives (some sort of a cannibal tribe, or so i've heard)

by the time vay and i arrived to where grumpy and magdalene are, we saw them talking.... the two noticed our presence and called us. and... as we were introducing ourselves (to grumpy and magdalene) WMD's NPC character appeared [mizdogg].

after some discussion as to what to do next, vay hinted that he's hungry for some cannibal, i caught the hint, and mizdogg acted on it, and we (me, vay and mizdogg) sort of feasted on the fallen cannibal.

now~ grumpy wanted to get out of the forest, as soon as possible, but WMD's character had other ideas, and invited us to help him in some treasure hunt, to which i have no idea.... really.

i do hope that clears up something... if not everything

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a darker and edgier Palonis. Don't mind his sudden attitude adjustment from polite to grating. He's been through a lot in his 18 years.

EDIT: And if anyone REALLY wants to know what happened, I can always go into detail, but I'd rather keep it ambiguous for the sake of having a pointlessly dramatic reveal in the near future.

Thats why we should just stay away from 'em and keep our glamorized view on how we think they are.

Wow.

Now we just need Grumpy to enter the room and Asmodeus can have a complete traumatic regression.

-__-

Status
Not open for further replies.