Iwaku Skype Gaming Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to note, we mainly communicate and such via Skype Group.
So anyone wants to join add me.

Skype username: addictx360
Display Name: Gwazi Magnum - 孟敢魏
So I wouldn't mind helping build an Iwaku set, the only thing is, what would it focus on?
For a card could I do something that is a reference to an inside joke with some other Iwaku members?
Famous/Big Iwaku meme's, members etc.
Trying to keep it to those that the majority of members would know, but it's fine with some don't since even Vanilla CaH will have some cards that draw people clueless.
Would you like me to post the (edited) footage onto here so everyone can see how it went?
If you want to go ahead.
4 PM (your time) would probably be better, and less taxing on Sky and I....
True, that is about the time we had started the call anyways.
Town of Salem is a longer game, and not to difficult to learn.... I may be able to find some other "table top" games online as well.
Longer works, since we were going through a ton of CaH games anyways.
We should (like was recommended) try to do this every week :D
Agreed :)
I'm here to suggest a game: Board Game Online?
*Looks at it*
Cool. But how does it work/play (in a nutshell)?
I found one, it's called Wordner, and basically what you do is, given a prompt, finish it with the starters you're given, and then a Czar picks from them, so it's kinda close to CAH.
That should be easily integrated considering the similarity. :D

Note to everyone I updated the OP and Thread Title to inform everyone on the most recent plans and information.

Just as a heads up we'll be starting again in a little over 3 hours.

Sorry guys, I won't be able to join this week either. My brother and his kids are here, and the kids will be in bed once it starts, so I cant hide away in my room since my niece will be sleeping in there, and I can't be on the upper floor and talk since they will be sleeping there I: And I don't wanna speak on skype right beside my parents downstairs o.O That would feel really weird xb

I also cant use my right hand, thus it would be hard to play games and chat through writing, and not being able to talk in any form feels kind of boring. >_> Maybe next week xb

wait did you guys do another skype call? Oops i didn't know o.o

• Useful
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Eh, what the hell, I'll jump in this.

Just finished with another successful and hilarious session that lasted for 5 hours.

Also as a reminder two suggested games Wordner and Board Game Online are still needing to be tested before adding to the roster for future weeks.
That means we might be having unofficial sessions during the week to make sure these games function/are in working order and are properly understood by at least some of us.

I would join. But do we have to have skype? My PC is broke so I'm either

A) On mobile

or

B) At the library PC.

But CAH works perfectly on both.

I would join. But do we have to have skype? My PC is broke so I'm either

A) On mobile

or

B) At the library PC.

But CAH works perfectly on both.
Technically speaking, it is possible to join the CaH game without skype.
You would just have be in contact with someone at the time of the game to get the link to the game room and the password.

However doing so would still mean you can't talk or interact with others, which kills the main thing about CaH.
And it also means if we switch to something else, you'll need someone to tell you via Iwaku or CaH Chat in order to keep up.

Basically, it can work theoretically, it will just be far more tricky and most of the experience will be missing.

Reactions: Infinatis
Heya!

I'm popping in with two new game ideas:

Agar.io

and...

Hearthstone

I'd love to join in on this, if not to simply have a few people to talk to while playing WoW on Fridays.
How do both of those games work?
I'm not familliar with either.

Though it should be noted that games we use are those that allow a high player limit since we aim for group/community games by nature simply due to the size of us.
Also, my Skype is AddictX360.

Just add me and I can add you to the Skype group.

How do both of those games work?
I'm not familliar with either.

Though it should be noted that games we use are those that allow a high player limit since we aim for group/community games by nature simply due to the size of us.
Also, my Skype is AddictX360.

Just add me and I can add you to the Skype group.
Well, Agar.io is simple. You start as a small cell with the mass of 10. You roll around on a 2D plane, picking up other cells, and encounter other players. If another player is larger than you, he/she can absorb you, and add you to his/her mass, killing you. On the other hand, you can do the same if you're larger than another player. You can also split into two cells by pressing the Spacebar, and is a useful tactic for escaping, or for absorbing smaller players, since bigger cells move more slowly. It's pretty fun.

On the flipside, Hearthstone is a cardgame, sort of like Magic the Gathering. Two players face off, each with a health pool of 30. The objective is to reduce your enemy's to zero by playing minion, spell, and weapon cards. All minions have both attack power and health scores, and can attack enemy minions, the enemy hero, and can be killed by other minions. Spells have a variety of different effects, but are most often used to destroy enemy minions, or buff up your own minions. Weapons allow your hero to attack, coming with a set attack power and durability. The durability score determines how many times the weapon can be used. But, to keep each player in check, both players come with a mana pool. Both players start with one mana point, and receive an additional mana point each turn. This is important, as every card has its own mana cost.

Both games are free to play.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.