Iwaku Skype Gaming Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uuuuuhm, I'll probably be in bed by then xD I did an all nighter last weekend, and I'm not ready to do it for a second time within a week :D I'm weak.
1. Be a trooper! >: (
2. I might move the start time to be sooner.

2 am-ish on a saturday morning? Sounds like a livestream something random, then CAH (if you all would be okay with it, of course)

1. Be a trooper! >: (
2. I might move the start time to be sooner.
will probably stay online until 1 AM as I usually do on weekends, so if you do it 2 hours earlier, I will probably be with ya for an hour or so.

2 am-ish on a saturday morning? Sounds like a livestream something random, then CAH (if you all would be okay with it, of course)
If you're talking my timezone I'm afraid not.
I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule, which won't happen if I'm "starting" then. :P
Though by all means make redblood do it, redblood isn't me. :3
will probably stay online until 1 AM as I usually do on weekends, so if you do it 2 hours earlier, I will probably be with ya for an hour or so.
I might move it back to 5 PM my time as the start.
Might have it go straight to 8 and then keep going.
Might have break before picking up again at 8.

Last edited:
Gwazi, I was refering to my timezone, if you are on the east coast, I also fall under the +6 timezone, though I'm not too familiar with how they line up (probably should look that up sometime......)

Dem realtime global events, eh?

Damn our diverse member base!

Gwazi, I was refering to my timezone, if you are on the east coast, I also fall under the +6 timezone, though I'm not too familiar with how they line up (probably should look that up sometime......)
Depends. It's 5PM for me at the time of this post.
If it shows up as 11PM for you then you're in the same timezone as (presumbly) redblood.
Dem realtime global events, eh?

Damn our diverse member base!
It sure makes planning this stuff tricky. XD

1. Has this happened yet?
2. Love CAH and i am up for a voice chat on skype but don't have a camera (wouldn't want to use one anyway.)
3. What time is this at if it's happened?

1. Has this happened yet?
2. Love CAH and i am up for a voice chat on skype but don't have a camera (wouldn't want to use one anyway.)
3. What time is this at if it's happened?
Current plan seems to be 5PM EST Friday.
Though we'd also be starting at 8PM EST (Regardless as to if the 5PM group makes it till then or not).

Reason for the two times is that 8PM doesn't work for many european's, but 5PM doesn't work for many North Americans.

Current plan seems to be 5PM EST Friday.
Though we'd also be starting at 8PM EST (Regardless as to if the 5PM group makes it till then or not).

Reason for the two times is that 8PM doesn't work for many european's, but 5PM doesn't work for many North Americans.
I'm in North America and any of those times will work with me, so count me in at any time, just post her or pm me when you are about to begin ;)

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'm in North America and any of those times will work with me, so count me in at any time, just post her or pm me when you are about to begin ;)
Will do :)

Depends. It's 5PM for me at the time of this post.
If it shows up as 11PM for you then you're in the same timezone as (presumbly) redblood.

It sure makes planning this stuff tricky. XD
Yep. That's 11 PM Swedish time :9

So I'm going to assume our official time will now be Friday 5PM and 8PM EST.

/kicks down door
Nobody told me there was a CAH game for Iwaku o-o

Are there like, open spots for one to join? Or is one too late? :c

• Love
I'll be adding this to OP but I feel the need to repeat.
Cards Against Humanity is more fun when one can hear the other's reactions, so I will be aiming to start a skype call among those who are playing.

My skype username is: addictx360
Though my display name is: Anthony Faria - 孟敢魏
/kicks down door
Nobody told me there was a CAH game for Iwaku o-o

Are there like, open spots for one to join? Or is one too late? :c
There's no slots. :P
It can fit (to my knowledge) as many people as one wants.

Reactions: King
tumblr_m8p3556JGK1r4gfcs.gif

Count me in them - w -

--

Last edited:
  • Love
I added you on skype Gwazi, and just so you know (I don't remember when I posted that one) but right now for me it's 6:47 (or 1847 depending on your clock format)

*Re-checks forum to see who was interested*

@Insidious Joe @Sansa Stark @Halo

You three interested in tomorrows game?
If so do you want a Skype/PM notice?
Note I'll also be hosting a skype call for it for those who want to.

I added you on skype Gwazi, and just so you know (I don't remember when I posted that one) but right now for me it's 6:47 (or 1847 depending on your clock format)

Ok, so you're six hours ahead of me then just like redblood. :)

I'm also interested for tomorrow...
Yes but you're already confirmed in the skype group. :P
I was specifically tagging those who had shown a desire (and ability) to play, but hadn't said if they were going to play tomorrow or not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.