Iwaku Skype Gaming Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, since last game was a hit and people seem to want to do it again.
Whose up for Thursday?

Starting say 3pm EST?

I'd make it Wednesday, but I got both college things and D&D commitments to uphold.

Edit: Also I strongly suggest we get a Skype call going for it.
Reason being Cards Against Humanity get's much more fun when you can hear people's actual reactions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minibit
Whose up for Thursday?

Starting say 3pm EST?

I'd make it Wednesday, but I got both college things and D&D commitments to uphold.
I'd have to join in slightly late.

That's fine.
If it get's the same success as last time we'll probably be going for a while anyways.

Whose up for Thursday?

Starting say 3pm EST?

Edit: Also I strongly suggest we get a Skype call going for it.
Reason being Cards Against Humanity get's much more fun when you can hear people's actual reactions.
Damn, I can't do that most likely. Stupid driving test >:[ but add me in next time, yea?

never played, don't know what it is, but it sounds fun. Sadly, I have the seven dwarves of internet service so I probably wouldn't be able to join in on the fun *Feels excluded* Damn time warner cable.

I'm not even off work until 8pm EST :(

Damn, I can't do that most likely. Stupid driving test >:[ but add me in next time, yea?
never played, don't know what it is, but it sounds fun. Sadly, I have the seven dwarves of internet service so I probably wouldn't be able to join in on the fun *Feels excluded* Damn time warner cable.
I'm not even off work until 8pm EST :(

Ok, new time.
Friday at 8 EST?

It makes sense for such a game to be later, and on Friday there's less concern about going to sleep for work or school.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I demand you write me up personally next time you play! You may have noticed but I left the group-chat for the very same reasons as a certain other person.

I'm on board!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I demand you write me up personally next time you play! You may have noticed but I left the group-chat for the very same reasons as a certain other person.
If this the group-chat I think it is, I got kicked from it a while ago.
So I would have had no idea who was still there or not anyways. :P

So I'll be messaging people who want to be messaged individually.
And then be making a different group chat for the game.

If the CAH site is free, feel free to count me in..... I remember when I played it...

I'm so down for this! Having no class on Friday helps out. :D

Aw man, now I regret being stuck on mobile internet. The thing couldn't handle CAH even if I tried.

Totally up for it in the future, though. The last time was too much fun, I'm hooked.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No idea when that is Swedish time, but make a post here when it starts and I'll jump in if I'm online :9

Edit: Now I'm considering starting it sooner, but ending at the same time.
Mainly cause I'm starting late in regards to my own timezone. Which makes it really late for anyone that's in Europe.
No idea when that is Swedish time, but make a post here when it starts and I'll jump in if I'm online :9
You're 6 hours ahead of me (assuming all of sweden is one timezone).
In which case it would be at 2 AM your time.

Edit: Now I'm considering starting it sooner, but ending at the same time.
Mainly cause I'm starting late in regards to my own timezone. Which makes it really late for anyone that's in Europe.

You're 6 hours ahead of me (assuming all of sweden is one timezone).
In which case it would be at 2 AM your time.
Uuuuuhm, I'll probably be in bed by then xD I did an all nighter last weekend, and I'm not ready to do it for a second time within a week :D I'm weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.