Iwaku Skype Gaming Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also custom decks are an option you just need to let me know which ones so I can add them to the game.

Current we're using:

1. Ninja Sex Party
2. Cards Against The Realm
3. Custom Iwaku Deck

The Iwaku deck only has one card so far, and it relates to the Sun.

Skype call already started.
First game is starting in 20 minutes.

Sorry for missing it, I felt sick yesterday afternoon/evening so I went to bed rather early /(>_<)\

Ok, so making two start times proved unnecessary since we went straight through from 5 PM to 12:30 AM EST. A good 7 and a half hours. :3
Definitely doing this again.

Which also makes me ask a few questions.

1) Does next Friday 5 PM work?
1a) Should we move it to start sooner? Since I found a lot of us were ready hours before hand and were just sitting around waiting in the Skype chat.

2) Do people just want to play Cards Against Humanity? Or should we expand to other Online browser games?
2a) If so, any suggestions?

3) Since we were dabbling with Custom cards, who wants us to create/add a Custom Iwaku set?
3a) If so, any card ideas? Currently the only card is "Praise the Sun!".
Sorry for missing it, I felt sick yesterday afternoon/evening so I went to bed rather early /(>_<)\
Well crap... :(
Hope you feel better soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: King
Ok, so making two start times proved unnecessary since we went straight through from 5 PM to 12:30 AM EST. A good 7 and a half hours. :3

1a) Should we move it to start sooner? Since I found a lot of us were ready hours before hand and were just sitting around waiting in the Skype chat.

2) Do people just want to Cards Against Humanity? Or should we expand to other Online browser games?

3) Since we were dabbling with Custom cards, who wants us to create/add a Custom Iwaku set?

CAH Friday should totally be a thing. I only have internet access two weeks a month, so next Friday isn't possible for me either, but go for it anyway. :3

As for other games, not really sure. Are we talking card games or anything under the sun? Either way, the only game I could suggest is the AoT multiplayer thing, forgot what it's called. It would be a spectacular failure, I'm sure. XD

Got no suggestions for an Iwaku set, though. Sorry, man.

I only have internet access two weeks a month, so next Friday isn't possible for me either, but go for it anyway. :3
Well once you do get Internet we'd be glad to have you. :)
As for other games, not really sure. Are we talking card games or anything under the sun? Either way, the only game I could suggest is the AoT multiplayer thing, forgot what it's called. It would be a spectacular failure, I'm sure. XD
Card and Board games preferably.
Stuff that acts as a community/get-together sort of thing.

2) Do people just want to Cards Against Humanity? Or should we expand to other Online browser games?

Well crap... :(
Hope you feel better soon.
No worries, I'm feeling better today. Just a bit of monthly female cramps :p Will probably be over completely by tomorrow or the day after.

I'm up for next Friday, and if it's possible to move it to earlier, I would definitely not mind that xD

I have nothing against other games either as long as they're free :9 Preferably games in which you just have to have a temporary username (like in cards against humanity) instead of having to sign up. Seems a bit pointless to sign up for a lot of games I might never play again (Though depending on the game, I might not mind (especially if I think I will play it in the future)). I can check around a bit for other fun multiplayer games.

My personal search of games (so far) has shown limited results.
Most only have a 4 player max, which isn't going to work for us at all. :/

Town of Salem is more than four players at a time, and it's a free browser game.

Edit: It's like the card game Mafia, if anyone's ever played that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Town of Salem is more than four players at a time, and it's a free browser game.

Edit: It's like the card game Mafia, if anyone's ever played that.
That could work. :3
I'd have to test it with people at some point though to ensure it works and at least some of us understand it first.

So I wouldn't mind helping build an Iwaku set, the only thing is, what would it focus on?

Would you like me to post the (edited) footage onto here so everyone can see how it went?

4 PM (your time) would probably be better, and less taxing on Sky and I....

Town of Salem is a longer game, and not to difficult to learn.... I may be able to find some other "table top" games online as well.

We should (like was recommended) try to do this every week :D

• Thank You
I'm here to suggest a game: Board Game Online?
IDK i'm lost and saw games involving Iwaku users man ouo

• Thank You
I have arrived
Well let's see........once I think of any games and/or custom cards I'll let you know

• Thank You
I found one, it's called Wordner, and basically what you do is, given a prompt, finish it with the starters you're given, and then a Czar picks from them, so it's kinda close to CAH.

I'm here to suggest a game: Board Game Online?
IDK i'm lost and saw games involving Iwaku users man ouo
This ^

I joined in in that game once, it was quite funny. :9 (Even though I had no idea what I was doing half of the time)

Reactions: N/A
For a card could I do something that is a reference to an inside joke with some other Iwaku members?

Status
Not open for further replies.