Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, the wackiest one in a world gone mad is the one who chooses to be sane," Jay replied. "And if things do get out of hand," he continued, slipping the whistle out of his pocket and grasping it tightly, "I have some really down-the-rabbit-hole alternatives up my sleeve."

Tamama carried the punch bowl over to Jaysunn, stealing a sip of punch on the way.

Meanwhile, Keroro was getting himself back together with the help of Giroro and Dororo. They were all waiting in suspense for the inevitable battle. Giroro now had a beam rifle to use with his bazooka, Dororo had his sword out, and Keroro was doing literally nothing. Tamama, however was just sitting on the floor, enjoying the peace.

"His name is Bafu The Mad. And chap, he isn't coming for conquest, he will come to kill." The bird replied.

(OCC: Sorry to keep you all waiting, I'm watching a movie ^_^")

Jaysunn pursed his lips as he distributed the cups of punch to the birds. "Bafu the Mad, huh? Sounds like he's some serious problems. Does he normally kill without reason?" Jaysunn continued.

"Well then, I guess that means we had all better get ready to fight... Anyone who can't fight, get behind me." Giroro altered his stance to be more suitable for battle and aimed his bazooka at the door, ready to fire at a moments notice.

Tamama, hearing Crono's words, suddenly realized the gravity of the situation and took his place to the right of Giroro.

Kururu stood just behind the two, holding a remote with a big red button on it.

Dororo stood to Giroro's left, with his sword ready and his eyes trained on the door.

Keroro cowered behind the four, clearly not ready for combat.

"To kill, you say? WELL, I THINK NOT." Kaydhen announced, thrusting her sword in the air with a loud Snickersnack! Beside her, the Queen of Hearts gold and ruby scepter turned into a sword, with a gold hilt encrusted with ruby hearts, "THIS BAFU SHALL DIE! No one is more mad than a Wonderland Resident! OFF. WITH. HIS. HEAD!" She cried.

"Don't worry everybody. I-*hic*- got this." He produced s whistle from the same pocket he got the adrenaline. He blew into it...sort of. Je hadn't realized he was blowing into the wrong end. He persisted. "Damn thing isn't working."

"Hmm, Mister Drugged and Intoxicated Man? Flipped it round. Wrong end." The Q.O.F told him, "And you haven't "got this", unfortunately."

He ignored her and continued to blow into the wrong end. "I got this you bloody red bi-*hic*."

Jaysunn pulled his own whistle from his pocket and puffed on it once.

It was a sound so shrill no human could hear it, but Jaysunn knew it had worked.

As honorary King of tha Diggersby (for Diggersbies are free-roaming creatures), Jay had been given a whistle that could summon all wild Diggersbies from around the world. The Diggersbies' ears perked up as they answered the call, dropping whatever dirt they held in the palms of their ears and digging straight downwards, making a beeline for Digi-Guy's mansion. They sped through the earth, digging furiously, sending dirt flying, converging on one spot.

Jay put his whistle back and waited as Little King John re-entered the kitchen to check on his centipedes.

"Okay. That's it. We need to stop this sane-ness," Kaydhen announced, stepping forward till she was three paces from the birds, her eyes now dark black, "Listen up, feather heads. I came here to have a nice time, to enjoy myself, and to spread some Christmas cheer. So you can tell yo' boss that he best not come, or I'll do my best to stick this sword," she waved the vorpal sword in the air, snickersnack, snickersnack, snickersnack, "Through his poncy chest."

Shocker fumbled with the whistle. "Oh I know. I'm blowing into the wrong end!" He blew into the right hole and the whistle made a sound so high pitch that only dogs could hear it. He stopped "And now we wait." He said calmly.

Slowly, the Queen clapped, looking rather pissed. She seemed rather alarmed at how loud the vorpal sword was, and how brightly purple it was.

The door exploded off its hinges and snapped in two at the other side of the room. One freakish, unholy son of Satan entered the room.image.jpg
"My my my. Now aren't you the sweeeeetest little things." Bafu The Mad, King of the Other Lands, said in a vile tone.

Reactions: KaydhenCanFly
As Bafu entered, Her Royal Highness The Queen of Hearts sat back up on her bear throne, took one look at him, and burst out laughing, "No darling," she spluttered, "You are ado-" Snickersnack. That shut her up. Kaydhen glared at the new guest, "My, my, my. Now aren't you just the most annoooooooyiiiing little thing. WHY IS IT THAT YOU PEOPLE," she jabbed at the air next to her with another snickersnack, "JUST CANNOT ENJOY THE FESTIVITIES, HUH?"

Shocker burst out laughing upon seeing Bafu.v"Hahahahahahaaaaa! It looks like a gay...uh....thing?"

Reactions: KaydhenCanFly
Unknowledge came next and seeing the door already on the floor groaned. "This is what I get for being late. I wanted to smash it." He walked inside and saw the two trees. "Why the hell are there two? And can I smash one?" He had a spiked bat in his hand.

"Eeeh, no. Two trees must remain as two," came the Queen's reply, "Now tell me, is this Baku the Mad adorable or gayishly adorable?"

K.N. looked at Bafu and and laughed. "It's like one of those Trollz dolls." He fashioned Bafu's hair into a spike and laughed. "So, where's Digi-Guy? He's the host and I don't even see him."

"No idea. Probably passed out somewhere," replied Kaydhen, ever so slowly advancing on Baku, the sword a bright purple and shimmering.

Status
Not open for further replies.