Iwaku Christmas Party (Anyone can join)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"This Bafu character looks a bit like Ganondorf," Jaysunn remarked, watching the Diggersbies fiercely defend the party from Bafu's troops o' death.

Meanwhile, Little King John noted the portal in the air.

"Look! Up there! A portal in the sky!
It's time to let my little black squash balls go fly!"

With that, the canals with little black squash balls pointed upwards towards the dark portal and spewed them double-time, as Little King John dumped another bucket of centipedes.

A long massive claw of shadows came from the portal, the balls bounced uselessly against it as it seemed to be pushing its self out.

Daemon stepped out of a shadow. taking the form of a young, pale and slightly bored looking man who looked like he just stepped out of a painting, sculpting and wood shop class all at once. tucked under his seemingly scrawny arm he has a box wrapped in what appears to be a mix of christmas and Halloween wrapping paper and a black and white santa hat ontop of his anime-esque spikey abyssal black hair. his red eyes gazing around the chaos which he was used to the point of near boredom, the reason he even decide to investigate this curious "christmas party" in the first place. He had made dark worlds and creatures, it was his role in the whole web of reality, asks "Is this the right part? or do the have right address? Or..." he says a very deadly menace entering his voice "Has someone disturbed this place...?" he growled. he absolutely hated it when he was disturbed or the thing disturbed was what he was investigating. usually things ended badly for the "disturbances".

Kaydhen now looked extremely pissed. She sliced effortlessly through the air, cutting off Bafu's beams and opening a portal. "Right. MOME RATHS. COME ON OUT!" She called, laughing like a maniac. She performed a cabriolle, kicking a golem across the room and straight into a robot.
1b345815110b4a6dca78b35b7a8a9184.jpg

The Jabberwocky roared and snapped up robots in it's giant mouth. The light of the Vorpal Sword reflected onto Bafu's hair, and the creatures advanced quickly, growling loudly. She grinned evilly, twirling the sword and standing expertly on the tips of her toes. "Let's dance."

Jaysunn's Diggersby army continued to whale on the golems and robots, but the big man himself looked up and saw the claw stretching out. "What the FINUCK is that?!" he cried.

Little King John simply redoubled the production of the little black squash balls. They sailed into the sky double-time, in an attempt to drive the beast back. More centipedes crawled from the kitchen and up the walls, swarming the claw and whatever was attached to it.

When Bafu saw Daemon his gaze became nothing but pure fury. "CINDERBROGHT! MUDER HIM!!!" He screamed at the claw witch instantly formed a fist and thrusted at him. He looked back at the Wonderlandien and grinned evilly. "Gladly, but let's get rid of your friends first." He dashed forward, though the pack of wolves, faster than the human eye could see. He stopped in front of their summoner, two ruby swords in his hands. The mome raths all split in half and fell to the floor. Meanwhile a bird perched on Jayunn's shoulder and promptly set his hair on fire.

Jaysunn took a deep breath, then walked into the kitchen and dunked his head in the sink. "Oh, hey, John," he said, waving at the little purple rat. The king waved back. "I'll just hang out here," Jay continued.

"That's fine, but can you watch the machines
Cause I need to go to the bathroom it seems."

"Seems disturbance." he growls and summoning extra, shadowy, clawed limbs he has one reach for the thing's shadow, rip it out from under it, and using other dark bits to create a turn pike to send the flying fist straight for it's master.

A black chain extended from the hand and was grabbed by a furious Bafu. The freak pointed at the world maker while screaming "ALL TROOPS, ATTACK THE FORGETTER!" All remaining creatures in the house ran at him including the arm and Bafu, who was swinging his massive hand mace. "DIE YOU THOUGHTLESS MONSTER!!!"

"Stop." A blinding white light flashed though the room. When it dissipated, everything was back to normal, the boat and the troops were gone and the hole in the wall along with the door were repaired. The only thing left was Bafu, who was on his knees and slowly pixelating. "You will pay for what you have done, Forgetter. I am Bafu, King of The Other Lands, your trash can. All ideas you dismissed, all concepts you had second thoughts on, all things you forgot, that is my kingdom and my friends. We turned twisted and mad, but did you come to check on us?! No, you forgot us... You forsake us... And you stupid girl... This isn't that last you'll see of me..." Bafu spoke in a progressively distorted voice. And then he was gone.

"Oh, thank God that guy shut up," Jay said after Bafu disappeared, pinching one last ember on his curly hair.

Little King John nodded in assent before resuming his work on the knish machine.

"So," Jay said. "Anyone up for some potato knishes?"

Crono stepped out of the shadows and pocketed his artifact. He exchanged glances with Daemon before raising his hand to Jay's question.

Daemon looked puzzled. "hmm...only my more order leaning ideas get tossed aside. and i should know about such a place given the nature. Oblivion i should have made it. or maybe i have..." he sighs. he was rather forgetful. he looks towards Crono and the artifact. must be a key of some sort. "what is that in your hand, my friend?" he asks in a curious voice.

Jaysunn took a tray of Little King John's potato knishes and passed it around. "I tried one while I was in there, they're actually pretty good for a mass-produced product." He took one himself and bit into it.

Meanwhile, Little King John, holding a cardboard box, walked up to Kaydhen.

"The battle is done, the battle is won
So now, let this party once again be fun.
I don't want us all to be sordid, sister
So how's about we play a game of Twister?
I want this party to be festive and free
So won't you all play this fine board game with me?"

"I would imagine that he's pretty good at it," Jay remarked, watching Little King John's limbs stretch outward as he recited his three couplets.

Crono held out his hand to show Daemon his trinket wich seemed to have changed from before as he took a kinish.image.jpg
"It's called the Sleepless Owl. It's what saved you from Bafu. He and his troops, of course don't belong here, in this or any world. This basically is the only thing that will send them back to the Other Lands without his consent."

Elly, after an unfortunate attempt at striking a conversation with the other dull people, activated her self-implode button. She slumped against the wall bored, trying to play flappy bird on a phone she had found on the ground then hacked.
"10,"
The voice of the timer was a pleasant, new voice.
"Hi," Elly said to her suicidal bomb.
"7 seconds until self-implosion. Please remove yourself from organisms," the voice continued, completely unaware of Elly. She winded it back to delay the killing, and fiddled around with the wiring.
"Hello Self-Implode Bomb," Elly said to it.
"Hi. 30 seconds to our impending doom, but it's reasonably more interesting then usual to talk to a robot with similar mental capacity," the bomb said, excited in her new prospect of living.
"Indeed. Nice to meet you. I am Elly," Elly continued

After the battle, Kururu noticed a certain robot. He heard it talking and became curious as to what the robot was. Planning out some questions in his head, he walked over to Elly. "What an interesting machine you are... Who made you and for what purpose?"

Elly replied with a slight tone of anger, getting just slightly of topic. "Mr. Whatsyourface, that is very discriminating against sentient robots. If you were greeting a human you would ask what their name is, not their parents name. It is a diplomatic issue, and -" Elly stopped as she realised she was ranting. "Nevermind,"
"20 seconds remaining till self-implosion. Hi person, what is your name?" the bomb introduced herself. Elly winded back the timer to another two minute to squeeze in a conversation. "I mean 120 seconds, sorry," the bomb said with an apologetic tone, for its monotone voice.
"It's fine Bomb," Elly said to the bomb, deciding a name for it. The robot looked up to the human for a response.

"Well," Kaydhen mused, "This was quite a party." The halved Mome Raths stood up, walked through the portal and promptly disappeared, along with the Jabberwocky and the rest of the summoned Wonderland creatures, minus the remaining hedgehog and the caterpillar. She looked around at the disappeared carnage, "We should probably clean up.. Ha, I'm kidding. Wait, is that a bomb?"

Screen Shot 2014-12-24 at 8.13.57 AM.png
Angel flew down in front of the overly decorated house. She smiled in all its glory and decided to join the party inside. Among the crowd, she saw the blue hedgehog she heard about many times before. She decided to start a conversation with him and said
"Hello there, Sonic, I assume your christmas is going excellent."

All the Diggersbies spontaneously ran out the front door, the last one waving to Jaysunn before burrowing into the ground from whence it came.

Little King John held up his cardboard box again.

"Anyone up for a Twister round?
We've a day until Christmas, some time that is downed.
What better way to spend it, just as we are,
Than to attempt to stretch our limbs impossibly far?"

Status
Not open for further replies.