Iwaku Apt.

i think i speak for everyone when i say
real life takes importance over iwaku because as long as you take care of yourself ((with all that your saying it seems you are running yourself ragged)) so please take awhile for yourself maybe have a spa day and pamper yourself ((i can give you a few tips on how to make face masks with normal house hold stuff)) and remember ask yourself what would nightingale do...and do the opposite because unless you want a day in jail as your spa day i dont sugest doing anything i do ^_^

ow o
This.
I love this.
<3
Thank you for being wonderful.

Fine... I'll just have it so that the door leading to the floor (stairwell) are fortified but do not block access to the other floors.

Pretty much it will be like this. End of hall apartment, little gate made of wood blocking access to the apartment. And then more locks than Fort Knox.

can i just ask that im computron deleted neighbor
because i think i will have fun with him *pokes computron and winks*

Let me put it this way...

There is a reason why I keep my doors locked. And boarded. And nailed shut.

Let me put it this way...

There is a reason why I keep my doors locked. And boarded. And nailed shut.

have you ever seen a crazy girl in action...we psychobitches can make any window a door and any vent out own personal movie theater
lets just say if you want to make your apartment really me proof your going to have to try harder than some wood and nails on a locked door XD

Its a work in progress. I'm just waiting for the rabid wolverene from Tasmania to get here.

this is why we have lazor kitties waifu

​You both worry me. :D
^_^ what did i do...figures everyone is worried about the girl trying to raise demons in her room but does not bat a eyelash at the lazor kittens....btw i dont think you want any of the kittens to come near my door...if you watch robot chicken just think of my door like that back of that asian resturaunt...you walk past and we grab your ass.

And, for the love of blarb, DO NOT GET DRUNK anywhere near her.

dont get drunk around me why? all i would try to do is see if the movie jennifer's body is in any way real...wait what i meant to say is that i would put you on my couch so you could sleep off your buzz yeah thats what i meant.

... Right... don't get drunk near her... no problem...(except that being a really bad problem on sundays...>.<)

sundays you have no problem around me that is the day that i watch horror and drink all day ^_^

- w- I'm glad all this chatter can get out in HERE and be sort of a bump-worthy thing.

Once the REAL OCC comes out for the Jump-In, then I will ask everyone to take random talk into messages, elsewhere, etc.
^^
Constructive talk about the actual roleplay will be made for there,
if that is alright with everyone. <3

orright! *fiddles around waiting for the ooc* *twitch*