Iwaku Apt.

1760.jpeg

I dont know whats going on, but I think I like it, I'm in... for the cookies :3... and someone to play Scott Pilgrim vs the World with. ^^

Alright, I'd like to kindly ask this nonsense to stop now, please. c: Constructive thinking for this roleplay. This is meant for serious ideas - by serious, I mean plausible, not that silly, logical ones that can benefit this roleplay when it shall be made.

So,
please stop.

Also, spoiler tags.

*fires tear-gas into the thread to restore the peace*

This sounds like it could definitely be a giggle. Lots of simultaneous plots going on at once, I'd imagine, so it might be a bit tricky to keep track of everything at times but the idea of contemporary-ised (is that a word? It's a word now; I'm claiming it) Iwaku personas living in an apartment block together sounds like comedy gold.

I think summaries of posts and an occasional recap/plot roundup in the OOC thread would be a good way to ensure that everyone knows what precisely is going on within the game and to ensure no-one gets confused. You could also make use of the Groups in order to keep everyone in the loop.

But yesh, kickass idea this. I look forward to seeing it a-brewed further.

GRUMPS. T ^T I say you should co-GM dis.
I love that post ^ right dere. Awesome. YUS.

I'd certainly be happy to help you get tings set up and running. Could probably help you with the GMing if you'd like.

Were you thinking of doing a map of the apartment block, a sort of rundown of where things are? We could leave enough rooms for people to jump in and out of should they need to, and it might encourage some characters to have room-mates. That would inevitably lead to some laughs.

That's exactly what I was thinking. o ^o And yus! I already know some people want to have roomies and be roomies. c: So, that would work wonderfully.

Still think this would be good as a Jump-in?

I have my own floor, so please add in a notation between the floors of the baracades that I placed there.

Please explain to me how a barricaded floor really fits in a modern/contemporary setting?

Because...just because.....Hes the son of a rich dude and he decided to buy a floor because hes a crackpot.

Please explain to me how a barricaded floor really fits in a modern/contemporary setting?
actually i have seen a few apartment buildings where they where just one apartment per floor...you can get into each floor by a elevator that opens to a small room with a door at the end.
they are actually rather nice but well i dont know if that is what he means i think he just wants a whole floor that has mulitiple apartments to himself..so maybe he is rich and slightly insane.

Besides; we have fucking talking cats. I think one dude having one floor to himself isn't that crazy compared to that.

I think that is upto the GM and Co-GM to decide.
._.

Sorry for the late reply, dudes and dudettes; mate's birthday needed organising.

Having your apartment prepped for the imminent zombie invasion is one thing; it's actually pretty funny, the idea of Raiu being some paranoid neighbour with more locks on his steel-reinforced front door than Fort Knox and an escape-route pre-prepared. But having an entire floor is just a bit too silly; if you'd hijacked the entire floor and barricaded it up the landlady would have called the police and you'd be out on your ass long ago.

Staci also mentioned this isn't a very upscale apartment block, so I doubt there's an apartment that spans an entire floor.

Yes, we are apparently going to have things like a talking cat or whatnot. That's within the bounds of acceptability, because it's not too over-the-top ridiculous to interfere with the setting of the game. Think Modern, Slice-of-Life RP with a little pinch of Magical Realism thrown in. Not 'lol hijack entire floor because aliens'. That's a tad too much.