Iwaku Apt.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Aight, handle your biz how GMs handle their biz lol

Hmm .. We'll see. Cos I wanna play ME. Like literally me. The shit I get up to in school is worthy of Nichijou so I guess I can fit the setting.

c: Well, mebbe think it over, then once the actual OOC and the Jump-In is up, you can lurk and watch how others choose to play. ^^
I always think that helps me when I think of joining an rp. :3

Guess I'll just lurk around the Ooc and Ic till then guess I'll see yalls's

I don't. 8D

--Gotta job~
So.
SO.
I MIGHT try to plot out ideas this week.

MAYBE.
TRY.
KEYWORD.
Gotta brutha's wedding in June, work, and self image stuff holding me down a lot.
But, I shall brainstorm and work on this.
c:
Patience, kittens.

I'm back :D

And still interested.....I just got side tracked with a new job that took wayyy too much planning for the first week x.x talk about not getting paid enough overtime.... oh well.

SO.

I'm taking a wild-hopefully-true-guess that~~~~~ talking kittehs are aloud~? :3 -insert memories of Sailor Moon here....aaanndd now the theme song-

UHMMMMMMMM.
If you let me know exactly what you plan on playing, then I can possibly let a talking kitten or two go. c: If there were two of them, they could have adventures with each other :D

GRUMPS.
HEY.
I might be ready to start this up soon.<3

I'm still in.

Oh my god Ceru! :D I could be YOUR talking kitty! <(owo)>

I would be up for it, Mitts. =)

Me.

/looks at Kitti.

I feel oddly as though we're pressuring Staci with this XD

This looks interesting. I'd say I'm game, as well.

*just read through all 8 pages* o.e ....

Imma join, just to throw in some gender confusion. Cause it always ends in lols.