Iwaku Apt.

:D THINK NICHIJOU!! THE ANIME. And if you've never seen it, GO WATCH IT FOR FREE SOMEWHERE. :D <3
It has a talking cat in it AND a robot girl AND somehow, it is still realistic seeming and modern.

Oh okay...but their still has to be crazy paranoid zombie dude.

may i call a room in like the basement or something..i really dont think doing demonic rituals is allowed from the second story up i think it like looses its powers the higher up you go.

^^~ Because I played as a Wiccan once in a table-top game, who had rituals with her girlfriends in the basement of her enchanted bookshop, I can understand this.
THUS.
I would allow a living space, a normal room, on the first floor, without question.
I wonder about a basement room... Hmm. I never have lived in an apartment..
I'mma research this and edit. -nod- One moment.

-edit-
I found a list of pros and cons to living in the basement of apartments 8D
Pro & Con - Hot air rises but cold air sinks. Which is good for staying a little cooler in the summer but it may cost more for heating in the winter.

Con - Less air flow, so it may be a little more uncomfortable if there is unpleasant smells.

Pro -They're cheaper

Con - What most people dislike is that hey tend to be a little darker because they have less windows, but proper lighting can easily fix that and adding a few wall mirrors for decoration can help reflect some light in the darker spaces. They also don't have a large door leading to a balcony which is another thing....

Con - No balcony

Con - You may hear the noises of water pipes and such.

Pro - When you forget your keys... your window is right there to get in.

Pro - Many places allow animals only to be in the basement rooms.

Pro - Stomp around with no complaints, because there's no one underneath you!

Con - You may have hard-core parties above you.

Pro - Can access parking lot, garbage & laundry areas more easily than others.

Pro - Easy and many ways to get out FAST in case of emergency, ex. fire.

Con - Vulnerable to flooding and pests

So.
While picturing the apartment, sure. There is a basement level. Because the basement level is cramped already, I will say there are three rooms that may be occupied on this level by residents. If unoccupied, the rooms will be used for storage.
So... There.
Someone may correct me if they actually KNOW and have first-hand experience. - w- <3

... I'll accept level two ... because it rhymes with otaku... i think...

^^~ Because I played as a Wiccan once in a table-top game, who had rituals with her girlfriends in the basement of her enchanted bookshop, I can understand this.
THUS.
I would allow a living space, a normal room, on the first floor, without question.
I wonder about a basement room... Hmm. I never have lived in an apartment..
I'mma research this and edit. -nod- One moment.

-edit-
I found a list of pros and cons to living in the basement of apartments 8D
Pro & Con - Hot air rises but cold air sinks. Which is good for staying a little cooler in the summer but it may cost more for heating in the winter.

Con - Less air flow, so it may be a little more uncomfortable if there is unpleasant smells.

Pro -They're cheaper

Con - What most people dislike is that hey tend to be a little darker because they have less windows, but proper lighting can easily fix that and adding a few wall mirrors for decoration can help reflect some light in the darker spaces. They also don't have a large door leading to a balcony which is another thing....

Con - No balcony

Con - You may hear the noises of water pipes and such.

Pro - When you forget your keys... your window is right there to get in.

Pro - Many places allow animals only to be in the basement rooms.

Pro - Stomp around with no complaints, because there's no one underneath you!

Con - You may have hard-core parties above you.

Pro - Can access parking lot, garbage & laundry areas more easily than others.

Pro - Easy and many ways to get out FAST in case of emergency, ex. fire.

Con - Vulnerable to flooding and pests

So.
While picturing the apartment, sure. There is a basement level. Because the basement level is cramped already, I will say there are three rooms that may be occupied on this level by residents. If unoccupied, the rooms will be used for storage.
So... There.
Someone may correct me if they actually KNOW and have first-hand experience. - w- <3

having had a aunt who lived in the basment apartment for almost five years ((two of them i lived with her)) i can say its actually pretty nice i mean have blankets ready in winter
and hope to god they dont have parties above you but all in all it was nice it was cool and dark ((most of my windows now have the heaviest blankets i could find over them because i dont like the sun to wake me up)) and even rather silent at times ((you didnt have the problem of hearing your neighbor having sex in the room next to you.))
so it actually is nice

and actually most of the wiccans i know dont actually do rituals inside they like to do them outside...i go to a few of their rituals like the ones that are to give you good luck and such

:3 I shall remember this when I revive my character as we play again next school semester.~
She did live through the first arch.

:3 I shall remember this when I revive my character as we play again next school semester.~
She did live through the first arch.

i would look up more about wiccans and such because not only is it very cool but it gives you a deeper understanding about a way of life.

YAY.

GREAT.

SO.

BACK ON TOPIC. :D
~
IWAKU APT.

Because my list of busy things is pretty full this summer,
this probably won't be running until next month, or later this month when I have time to breathe.
._.
Preparing for my brother's wedding with mom, classes over the summer, jobs, etc.
Kind of all over the place.
So, don't flip a table at me, please.. <3

YAY.

GREAT.

SO.

BACK ON TOPIC. :D
~
IWAKU APT.

Because my list of busy things is pretty full this summer,
this probably won't be running until next month, or later this month when I have time to breathe.
._.
Preparing for my brother's wedding with mom, classes over the summer, jobs, etc.
Kind of all over the place.
So, don't flip a table at me, please.. <3

i think i speak for everyone when i say
real life takes importance over iwaku because as long as you take care of yourself ((with all that your saying it seems you are running yourself ragged)) so please take awhile for yourself maybe have a spa day and pamper yourself ((i can give you a few tips on how to make face masks with normal house hold stuff)) and remember ask yourself what would nightingale do...and do the opposite because unless you want a day in jail as your spa day i dont sugest doing anything i do ^_^

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

stop flipping the damn table holy crap does nobody even care that it ruins the table and will scratch the floor..
now say your sorry to the table before i flip you and sell you for a profit...

I don't wanna....*throws a tantrum* Don't wanna! Don't wanna! No! No! No!....NO!.....no. no. no. no. no. *rolls around*

*fires tear-gas into the thread once more*

BACK ON TOPIC, PEOPLE. DON'T MAKE ME ROLL OUT THE WATER-CANNONS.

Roomies with Kitti.

We should pull people out of a hat to find out our roomies. Or something like that. Mixes us up more.