Iwaku Apt.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
*sits silently trying not to talk because everytime i talk it seems i start a stupid conversation*
oh but i was wondering like would we have jobs and such or would it be like "yeah im a doctor" but never actually going to work....

Well, I plan on owning a new bakery and being in the film industry and such as I want to in real life. - w- and teaching drums on da side.. so...
I plan on roleplaying about working. :3

so i could have my dream job...maid cafe here i come
or should i own a tea shop
or what about being a singer
i just dont know anymore.... ((cant do the demonic stuff since i wrote one of the posts here with my friend and she got all pissed because she knew what i was talking about XD))

>:C NO, HUBBU.

and all those are fine, night-sans. ^^

so i could have my dream job...maid cafe here i come
or should i own a tea shop
or what about being a singer
i just dont know anymore.... ((cant do the demonic stuff since i wrote one of the posts here with my friend and she got all pissed because she knew what i was talking about XD))

you could sing at the maid cafe that you own

and yes it serves tea

Just realized that if I join I'll have like 8 rps to worry about. Sorry guys cant join. =___=

PFFFFT.
I was/am in like.. ten rps.
. _.
You will learn.
Some die.
Some keep going.
It can feel hectic.
But..
You kind of get use to the feel.
I'm pretty laid back as a GM... Kind of TOO laid back.. Which is why Grumps is a pro for a co-GM monster. - w- ~

Hey! I have about one fourth of a life give me some slack or cut some for me... I'm kinda hungry.

- w- I know. I have like, 102458603/4 life.
.___.

I'm not sayin' nuffin. -patpat- You may pass. You're new anyways. c: It's understandable.

sides 1/2 of that 1/4 is over leveling any rpg related thing i have.(yes...I call that life it wastes ALOT of unwanted time)
wait...3(maybe 4) months is new?...yikes.

Compared to my 7ish, yush. o wo
I just haven't recognized you before this..
Sorries. ><'

ANYWAYS.
YEAH.
SO.
I cannot believe this is 7 pages already. O ^O'

Compared to my 7ish, yush. o wo
I just haven't recognized you before this..
Sorries. ><'

ANYWAYS.
YEAH.
SO.
I cannot believe this is 7 pages already. O ^O'

most of it is like off topic.

Am I allowed to use my real picture for the fc?

Some of us are not.

*Spray paints camera lenses black*

It doesnt matter what you use XC, as long as its not indecent.

Ruiko, you ain't the GM, dawg. I got dis.

Panda-sama.~
I am going to say for myself, I won't be using my real picture(s).
I would guess a lot of people coming in won't use their own either.
But, I am playing a slightly older version of myself too, like when I would graduate college.
If you are comfortable with using a real life picture, I don't mind it.
You might be the only one - w- so.. if you're okay with that.. I don't want to stop you from doing so, if it makes you happyface.
Just run it by me first, if you don't mind.