Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just checking in case I made a weird post! I'll get my post right now!

btw mako mankanshouko in your signatures is just darling

• Thank You
Reactions: Flame
Okay, just checking in case I made a weird post! I'll get my post right now!

btw mako mankanshouko in your signatures is just darling
Mhmm!

Ah, thank ya! ^v^

And posted! :D

Should the rest of us keep posting, or should we wait for you two to finish your collab?

Should the rest of us keep posting, or should we wait for you two to finish your collab?
No, keep posting as you all wish. The collab won't effect any of your characters.

What are our characters supposed to do in the meantime?

DO each of us make the deal seperately? Because at this point my character doesnt really have anything exciting to do, so its not really worth posting.

I have noooo idea whats going on lmao

What are our characters supposed to do in the meantime?

DO each of us make the deal seperately? Because at this point my character doesnt really have anything exciting to do, so its not really worth posting.

I have noooo idea whats going on lmao
Describe your nights after the fiasco at the school cools down, maybe discuss things with each other in waiting for the "meeting". I'm also not keeping any of you from texting Eiji if you really wish to do so, and in your case, @Ayla , odds are your character will be seeing Eiji before the next rp day.

Some of you may ignore Eiji's warning, if you wish, and if you ask, I will send Kyuubey your way, if your story for your wish is fulfilled. @Yuuki_Tatsunohi 's character is on her way to her wish, what with the mentioning of her father and the meteor shower, and your character could easily gain Magi-hood in the next few posts if you so wished. In fact, all of you could, I believe, sans Yuuki's character (who would have no reason to wish just yet, as I think she would think things are going as planned.)

Well considering Karou has mentioned her wish throughout the entirity of the story so far, I would like to think her wish is coming up xD

Ill get a post up soon :]

Well considering Karou has mentioned her wish throughout the entirity of the story so far, I would like to think her wish is coming up xD

Ill get a post up soon :]
Alright. Just say the word and I'll send you Kyuubey.

go for it.

Im guessing Kyuubey is an NPC, then?

go for it.

Im guessing Kyuubey is an NPC, then?
Yes. It's/he's what gives you your powers, among other things, and, who you give grief shards to when you've taken out the residual energies.

madoka-1.png

Kyubey​

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi , don't worry about the pm, I'll shoot you one, seeing as how you don't appear to be able to make one right now, and it would make sense for me to start it anyway. ^^''

So this meeting will just happen automatically after the next round of posting or whatever?

So this meeting will just happen automatically after the next round of posting or whatever?
With kyuubey or Eiji? Eiji will probably talk to your characters tomorrow if you decide against texting him.

Probably? I thought he said he wanted to meet with us all at some point?

Or did he mean that he wanted us to come talk to him whenever?

Probably? I thought he said he wanted to meet with us all at some point?

Or did he mean that he wanted us to come talk to him whenever?
He did. I'm saying it's very likely he'll take you aside as a group, or individually tomorrow if you choose not to contact him. You could come to him as well, but finding him without calling/texting him if you are outside school would be incredibly difficult.

Yes I know who Kyuubey is xD Madoka is one of my favorite anime/manga :]

In that case, ill wait for Kyuubey, who im guessing is played by @Mako ?

Yes I know who Kyuubey is xD Madoka is one of my favorite anime/manga :]

In that case, ill wait for Kyuubey, who im guessing is played by @Mako ?
Right-O.~

Status
Not open for further replies.