Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had assumed that her end destination was not the top of the building, but I guess I wouldn't know for sure.

Well, it took us some time, but we finally moved things along. Hooray!

Just to be clear; we don't want anyone to swoop in and solve the whole problem just yet, kay? Kay.

Ayla and I will have a collab up eventually. I've been offline since thursday, and my replies will continue to be spotty or nonexistant. I'm staying with my Mother for a vacation, and getting online is difficult.

I have gotten back from my vacation. I sent replies to Ayla on Saturday but have received no word back yet. vv'' This is incredibly troublesome.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
DD: Hopefully she didn't forget and just had a busy week. Karou's entire story hasn't even reached full completion!

She's most likely busy with work as she told me she had been before. But we still have to wait...

Have you tried messaging her again recently? No idea why she hasn't noticed this thread yet, but perhaps she'll notice if you try again?

as a last desperate attempt, we could spam tag her

So it's been about a few weeks since the the last IC post and it looks like @Utsuho is gonna be afk for awhile. Should I post up the rest of the collab between me and Saito to keep this from being placed in the rp graveyard?

Or has there been any progress on the collab between Utsuho and @Ayla

Sorry, I've been offline for an awful while. I lost wifi over the course of last week, and I'm unsure if I made you all aware but my computer is being shitty right now and I don't have the tools or money to fix it. (The fan decided to die, and my laptop overheats very badly.) I've just sent responses to Ayla today.

I understand if you all are disappointed with me. I want to do this as much as you. But things keep getting thrown into the face of my plans, and I'm not certain if it wouldn't be best to let this go to the graveyard and pick it back up at a later date, when I can actually be a GM. My shitty tablet doesn't work too well on this site, and cannot copy and paste. Managing this rp on this tablet would be pretty difficult for me with all the color coding, and edits to posts. I also don't want to force you all to carry all the work of formatting and posting the collaborations.

I'm thankful to Saito for using his power to bump up our player search, but it doesn't seem that we'll be encountering any new players. I guess I haven't made our rp enticing enough, or we're just too far down the road for people to take up an interest in it... Whatever the case may be, I can't help but feel I'm failing you all and limiting our options.

If you all are all still up for this, I'll continue trying my best to make this work out, but I can't help but think I'm failing here. You are all awesome to work with, and if my computer gets back up on it's feet, or if I find some way to properly manage an rp again, I'd love to give it another go with you all. I'm sorry about this.

I can wait for this RP to revive. It's not like it costs me anything to leave it in my watched threads list.

I also wouldn't mind if we rebooted it at a later date. It would certainly give us a better chance of getting a fresh player base.

So yeah, I'll just wait and see what happens when you're back on your feet.

HE EXISTS! THE G-MAN IS ALIVE!!

squirrel.jpg

Anyways, don't be too hard on yourself. I thought posting would keep this out of the grave in the event of your return. And I'm definitely up for a reboot/revive in the future. I love this rp so if I had the chance to do it again then for sure I'll jump on it.

I'll be here when you're up and back to do this :)

Thanks for your support you all. I'll be sure to contact you when I get to re-booting this thing. I'll damn well try to make it even better than it has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.