Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karou has contracted.

Awesome! I'll hop on the collab in a moment!
Some of you may ignore Eiji's warning, if you wish, and if you ask, I will send Kyuubey your way, if your story for your wish is fulfilled. @Yuuki_Tatsunohi 's character is on her way to her wish, what with the mentioning of her father and the meteor shower, and your character could easily gain Magi-hood in the next few posts if you so wished. In fact, all of you could, I believe, sans Yuuki's character (who would have no reason to wish just yet, as I think she would think things are going as planned.)
yep, for Yuzuki at the moment things seem to be working out so she doesn't have to make a wish. I do plan on having those plans foiled somehow which would lead to Yuzuki making her wish. but i don't think that should happen in the very near future or else things wouldn't make sense.

aww, Karou just needs a hug

Last edited:
Loooong wait but hopefully it was worth it! also color coded for character convenience ;)

Is the roleplay still open/alive?
It is. There is only one character spot left, if you wish to take it.

Please follow this sheet to make a character.

Name:
(between 14-18, please.)

(I'd like you to also write out, or show your magical uniform as well.)
Weapon(s):
(this is part of determining your powers)
Wish:
Power:

(Do not fill this out. I will hand out your powers based on your wish, outfit, and weapons. If you would like to discuss the powers you were given after you get them, feel free to do so. You might sway me into giving or taking something.)​

It is. There is only one character spot left,
I know that's what it says on the OP, but we only have 5 characters while the rules say there's a max of 7. Shouldn't there be two spots left?

• Thank You
Reactions: Flame
It is. There is only one character spot left, if you wish to take it.

Please follow this sheet to make a character.

Name:
(between 14-18, please.)

(I'd like you to also write out, or show your magical uniform as well.)
Weapon(s):
(this is part of determining your powers)
Wish:
Power:

(Do not fill this out. I will hand out your powers based on your wish, outfit, and weapons. If you would like to discuss the powers you were given after you get them, feel free to do so. You might sway me into giving or taking something.)​
Not much writing involved. I'll probably finish in a hour if I find a decent picture early on.

[fieldbox="Character Sheet, crimson, dotted"]
Flaky6001577152.jpeg

Name :

Kyo Celeste ♣

Female

Apperance :

Kyo has a slim and tall body type. Her height is 170 cm while she weighs 50kg~. She has striking, yet empty red eyes along with her pink hair. Kyo usually wears a long white shirt and a pair of jeans, along with her golden braclet located on her left arm. She occassionally wears a white jacket along with her shirt. When she changes into her magical uniform her clothes transform into a white dress contrasted by a crimson skirt. Kyo"s braclet changes into several rings each possessing a shade of red.

Weapons :

Magic Gate

Kyo uses her braclets as a medium for her attacks. When they are used the braclets expand immensely. Her braclets can be taken off and fly into position using magic. Giving her the ability to attack at multiple angles and comprimise her opponents. Her braclets are colored in different shades of red. When the braclets' power is exhausted, it will return to Kyo to be recharged.

Wish :

" I wish to understand myself. "

Power :

( Pending for review )

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that's what it says on the OP, but we only have 5 characters while the rules say there's a max of 7. Shouldn't there be two spots left?

Ah, I guess you are right! I'll write that into the first post to remind myself.

Accepted.

Powers:

Gate summoning: Despite what your sheet says, I'll let you produce more than two gates at a time, with the limit being your focus on them, and the magic you have left.
Gates: The gates can change in size, being very large, or small. Texture and weight of the gates can change as you wish as well.
Flight/Teleportation: If a bracelet is left somewhere, you can use the other bracelet as a gate to the first. When using more than 6 Gates, they can all use this power if you choose. The gates can be stood on, and used to fly while you manipulate them.
Offence: Large or small lasers of your character color can be shot in beams or shots out of the bracelet gates.
Defence: Gates can be expanded, and the hole can be turned into a barrier to block attacks.

Non-Gate powers:
Enhanced Agility/Strength/Endurance.

You may use the Gem's ability to detach yourself from your body's senses at will without the drawback of losing your personality... which, if you didn't have before, you do now. You may also become invisible for short periods of time (we'll say 10 seconds, and work our way up as the game progresses), and while invisible, you may pass through objects, as long as they are not thicker than your body.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
So where do I start form then?
Please read the IC thus far, and post when you have. Ask any questions you think you'll need to, and I'll provide a way for you to come in shortly after.

@Iallcsz , do you wish to join the group during their discussion tomorow? I'd like to open up the rp to allow Saito and RareSecret to participate more, (not that they haven't but, I feel I might be holding them back with all the interactions I'm doing with other characters.

@Saito Hajime , and @RareSecret , if you haven't already, go ahead and make your last posts for the night please.

@Iallcsz , do you wish to join the group during their discussion tomorow? I'd like to open up the rp to allow Saito and RareSecret to participate more, (not that they haven't but, I feel I might be holding them back with all the interactions I'm doing with other characters.

@Saito Hajime , and @RareSecret , if you haven't already, go ahead and make your last posts for the night please.
Sure!

I'll probably get my post up either late tomorrow or early thursday due to school. I also want to give @Iallcsz a chance to post too

I went ahead and posted just so I could get Karou into the school.

Hey, we all still on? I need some of you to post before we can continue further!

Sorry, I'm actually working on one right now. I had to think about it over first. But i'll get it in soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.