Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for Yuuki to post first. Also I'm on my phone so I'll be posting later if at all.

Sorry folks, I had limited/spotty wifi over the weekend, and I was hoping @RareSecret could get a post in in time. Tommorow, I'll get my own in as to not delay us any further. I'm sure you all want to get on to playing the part of magical girls! ^^

Ah, I see! Well, at any rate, I'm glad you got one in today!

As Eiji says, everybody is to go to the rooftop at lunchtime! ^^

@RareSecret and @Iallcsz , you've had ample time to make a reply. RareSecret, I've had to poke you before, and Iallcsz, I haven't heard from you in a long while, not even in the OOC.

So, to the three of you who are still showing interest, I'm very sorry that It's taking so long to get a move on with this rp, and so, I'd like to give you three an option.

Should we move on without them, and effectively remove them from the rp so that we can get a move on, would you like me to open another interest thread to search for replacement girls, or would you like to keep them in anyways?

I'm tired of waiting days for a few people to get a move on so that the others can play, and I'm afraid it's deteriorating your interests for this rp. Granted, I was not on this weekend due to moving furniture in my house, Prom, and a couple other things, I expected that I could leave it to those I asked to post to do so so that I may carry us forward today. But it's late in the day, and that's sadly not the case.

So, @Ayla , @Yuuki_Tatsunohi , and @Saito Hajime , what are you thinking? I'd like your input.

I think we should remove them and just keep going as planned, and see if other people join.

I was really enjoying this rp

I agree if it helps to keep the rp moving. Question: are you going to turn Kyo and Amelia into NPCS since they're already involved in the story?

I agree if it helps to keep the rp moving. Question: are you going to turn Kyo and Amelia into NPCS since they're already involved in the story?
They haven't become magi yet, and therefore don't have to be npcs. In fact, none of Amelia's presence in the IC has been all too impactful, and Kyo might never show up at all for reasons I'm not going to reveal at this time that would make sense. Don't worry about any difficulties with removing characters. It won't be hard.

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Do what you need to do. I for one wouldn't mind leaving stragglers behind, though it's possible @RareSecret might have a good explanation.

If I might make a suggestion, if we were to seek new people, perhaps we could think of another way to include them besides tacking them on to the main group? Like, offering for people to play an established Magi or whatever other roles might interest them?

Do what you need to do. I for one wouldn't mind leaving stragglers behind, though it's possible @RareSecret might have a good explanation.

If I might make a suggestion, if we were to seek new people, perhaps we could think of another way to include them besides tacking them on to the main group? Like, offering for people to play an established Magi or whatever other roles might interest them?
Then I'd like her to speak for herself in a timely manner.

Sounds fine by me! I had actually toyed with the idea of bringing in established magi myself...

Sounds fine by me! I had actually toyed with the idea of bringing in established magi myself...
I'm not going to lie, when Kyo's CS was established, I pondered over the possibility that she already would have already been a Magi before the start of this rp, kinda like Kyoko before the start of pmmm, plus added Kyo's color is also red . . .

Reactions: Flame
Then it's settled. We have two magi, and two magi-to-be, with more spots to be available soon. I'll set up another interest, and see what I can fish up. I'll also make sure I give you all an IC post before tomorrow.

I've made a post. Sorry about the length, but I wanted to leave it open for the two girls, instead of hopping right in to explaining.

I've made a post. Sorry about the length, but I wanted to leave it open for the two girls, instead of hopping right in to explaining.
You mean Karou and Amelia? Cause I figured Ayla made it pretty clear Karou wasn't going to show up.

I think Mako meant Kaoru and Yuzuki

Karou is still pretty pissed at Eiji, but she's already getting into some trouble with her soul gem o:

I dont really know how to intregrate that knowledge with Karou, since Eiji never told her, neither did Kyuubey, and I dont really know if Karou already knows about greif seeds? She barely knew about Magi in the first place so correct me if im wronggg.

Status
Not open for further replies.