Iuvenes Magi Magicae (Still looking for players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratch what I last said, it's gonna little bit longer, until next week. But after that I'll post my into, then i'll have more regular postings. Terribly sorry about this. real life took over at the worst time right now
We'll have to move on without you for now. We'll work on a way of introducing you later. I'm not going to hold everybody back. What about @RareSecret ?

• Thank You
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
How long will you give @RareSecret to poke their head in here?
I last posted my warning on Wednesday. I will give them until Sunday, and if they give no word detailing how long/why they'll be gone, I'll decide then to move on without them, or, kick them entirely.

Which means that it would be just the three of us. I may open back up the search for players, or continue playing based on your all's suggestions.

Sorry. About that. Since its the weekend I'll make sure to post tonight.

We'll have to move on without you for now. We'll work on a way of introducing you later. I'm not going to hold everybody back. What about @RareSecret ?
That is fine. I should be back sometime by tuesday for discussion on how to bring in Yuzuki

One of you can choose to be the nurse's aid if you wish. Sorry for the spread postings, I'm on spring break. Next week I'll be on constantly.

things are almost settling down for me, so i'll take on the nurse's aid and post my intro and response tomorrow!

got my first post in!

I'm back to normal posting, folks. I ran into some computer issues I had to take care of, but things should sail smoothly now.

To those of you who need to post next, there will be an announcement over the school intercom to stay inside the classrooms and lock the doors due to a security threat. The students and teachers will be asked to standby for further information. If the students look out the window, in a while they'd see cops showing up around the school. The teacher will close up the door, and class will stop. Do whatever you wish about the situation except leave class.

• Love
Ack! Sorry for the delay i've been trying to think of a response. a few questions: it is okay for me to assume these dungeons are similar to the witches labrynths from pmmm? And am i allowed to add onto what the dungeons look like?

Ack! Sorry for the delay i've been trying to think of a response. a few questions: it is okay for me to assume these dungeons are similar to the witches labrynths from pmmm? And am i allowed to add onto what the dungeons look like?
Yes, Dungeons are to Specters as Labyrinths are to Witches. The difference is that, while witches are byproducts of one person, usually (of course there's the Walpurgisnacht, which is an amalgamation of witches), Specters are hardly ever the byproduct of one person. So, wherever they are discovered, they usually base their dungeon designs on the area around them, or prevailing thoughts of the people in despair. In this case, a Specter has appeared in the school, and has set up shop near the nurse's office. The school, which is very much like the one in PMMM, is in shambles in the dungeon dimension, and the creatures have bird and eye motifs. (which may not make sense now... but will later.) You can expand upon that however you wish, as long as you can stay within the realm of "school".

• Thank You
got my post in! I didn't really do much with the bird motifs because i wasn't sure where you are heading with this yet, however i did stay within the school theme and gave it some of that pmmm feel.

got my post in! I didn't really do much with the bird motifs because i wasn't sure where you are heading with this yet, however i did stay within the school theme and gave it some of that pmmm feel.
Ah, don't worry too much about the birds. Thanks for posting!

Ah, forgive the jump cutting. In your posts, you may detail your adventure to the roof and such... but I doubt anyone would resist a woman with an assault rifle. At any rate, this is for the good of furthering your character's advancement to Magi. I'll refrain from doing such things in the future if I can help it.

No worries. Personally, I prefer it when the GM just gets straight to the point rather than stopping and stalling.

No worries. Personally, I prefer it when the GM just gets straight to the point rather than stopping and stalling.

Yes, I did want to prevent stagnation, and get through to this with haste. But some might feel a little offended that I did so the way I did. I refrained from doing anything more with your characters than moving them along.

@Mako When you said four girls, was the fourth girl the nurse or Kaoru's friend midori?

I seem to have made a miscount. >< Yuuki, your character is safe on the roof, and I accidentally counted her into the three magi-girls-to-be that were falling to their death.

Status
Not open for further replies.