It's not so bad...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He heard what the boy said but nothing else. Fear was rising and he was soon hugging his knees, face burried. He was coming here.
He
Was
Coming
Here
the idea of that man being here, the only place he had ever felt save.. He couldn't bare it. That man haunts his dreams. He was so scared right now. Fear had replaced the blood in his veins , fear was filling the sound in his ears, fear was the taste in his mouth.

Zachary looked down at Hian and knew the damage was done. He scooped him up and walked him to his room. He lay him on his bed and locked the door. Only then did Zach lay next to Hian and pull him into a tight embrace. "Remember I promised you. He's not going to touch you ever again. I promise."

Hian felt Zach touch him and he almost started to panic, fighting it hard. When he was laid down and hugged he couldn't take more. "don't" he whispers, meaning the hugging. He fought the tears, he fought the fear, but he couldn't. The feeling was so intense that he had to cry, sob and whimper. He hid his face from sight with his arms

Zachary flinched away from Hian. He wasn't expecting that honestly and it sort of...hurt him. Zachary kept silent as he moved away from Hian. He slunk off the bed and left him in the room to deal with this on his own. He wasn't sure what he could do right now honesty. The only thin he could do was talk to his father.
Zachary glanced back at his closed bed room door and sighed. He turned around and shuffled down the stairs. He met his father in his office and stood before the desk.
"What do you need son?" He asked eyes glue to his newspaper.
"The Fiarune's can't come here." Zach stated plainly. His father set down his newspaper and folded his fingers. He took a deep breath and Zachary could feel the calm before the storm surrounding them.
"Is this because of that...boy upstairs?" His fathers voice was calm and that terrified him.
"And if it is?" Zachary asked bracing himself.
"And if it is I will say no. I am not letting some wounded animal you dragged in off the street to interfere with family business!" Zachary felt himself fill with anger unlike he's ever felt before. It was all aim towards his father and that just scare him.
"He's not some animal!"
"He is if he is interfering with our family!"
"He's not!" The room was echoing with their voices at the two men stood glaring at each other. The room was electric with anger.
"I have put up with your...lifestyle choices. I have left our family's well being in your hands and this is how you prove your worth? You let some child make decisions for you."
"He's. Not. Some. Child."
"Oh don't tell me you love him." His father rolled his eyes. Plopping down in his chair Zachary's father shook his head. "You've known him for less than a few days. That isn't love. If you continue on like this then you may leave. You are unfit to run this family." His fathers voice was stern and his words punched him right in his gut. Zachary swallowed his pride for once. "Fine. I guess I am." He turned and left his fathers office taking in deep breaths. Had that really just happened?

He tried to calm his mind. Yuka wasn't here, he wasn't here. He sat up and sniffled, looking at the door. He was still alert, he didn't know why. One part of him expected Yuka to walk in with a smirk on his face, saying something like "welcome back honey" with his sickly innocent voice. But another knew that that was bullshit. It was going to be Zach, promising that he was safe. Hian was going to apologize, Zach had just tried to help

Zachary came back with a blank look on his face. He sat on the edge of his bed, elbows on his knees and exhaled slowly. "I think...I just got disowned." He said slowly tapping his foot as a worry line creased his forehead. He'd never gotten in a fight like this with his father before and he wasn't sure where to go from here.

Hian hurried to sit next to him "you don't have to do that for me Zach" his voice was hoarse from the crying "just go back and tell him you're sorry" he swallowed "you should go to that meeting" he then said, rubbing his back

(if he will, I would like to be Yuka :p)

"I'm not apologizing." Zach said flatly. He sighed heavily and stood thinking. "You....aren't staying here." He said slowly. He locked eyes with Hian and smiled. "You can stay with my aunt in Manhattan. She'll love you." Zachary was already forming a plan in his head.

"Zach I want to stay with you" the words came out of his mouth with a defeated tone. "it sounds stupid" he mumbled "but I think I belong with you" Hian was talking so soft that you could barely hear it, but you still could. He felt tears coming again. God Hian found himself such an idiot. Maybe this wasn't the same for Zach, maybe he hadn't felt anything special for Hian.

"It's only for a little bit." Zach sat next to Hian and opened his arms. "C'mere." He wrapped his arms around the smaller teen. "It's only while the Fiarune's are here. I don't want them having anything to do with you. If Yuka tried something....I might actually kill him." Zachary shook his head with a sigh. Hian was turning him into a softy, not that he minded much.

Hian hugged him back and it calmed him. "I am so thankful you don't understand" would he mind it if Zach killed Yuka? It's selfish if he didn't. "don't kill him. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes wished hell was real so that he could go to it. But it would cause you trouble" he pecked Zach's cheek. "I'll go to your aunt"

Zachary smiled at Hian. "Alright. But if he pisses me off I'm not responsible for anything I do." Zach chuckled and sighed, laying back on the bed. "We can get your stuff packed and then I'll drive you down to Monty's."

"but first" he got on top of Zach, straddling him, roaming his hands over his lovers chest. He bend down and start kissing Zach's neck, remembering the spot he loved. He loved touching Zach like this, feeling the abs trough his shirt. He was clearly experimenting and when he pulled back, seeing that he had made his successful first hickey, he smiles proudly.

Zach chuckled as Hian straddled him, excitement rising quickly. His laugh soon melted into a low growl of pleasure as Hian attached his mouth to his neck in just the right place.
Zach's hands slid up Hian's legs, groping at his backside, pulling his hips closer to him. "Damn." Zach groaned as Hian pulled back smiling down at the large purple mark that now marred his neck. Zach's hand wrapped around the back of Hian's neck pulling him down into a passionate kiss.

He kissed back just as passionate and he started moving his hips slowly, hoping to stimulate Zach. He smiled against Zach lips, stroking his chest. He slid the shirt up slowly and moved his mouth along his jaw, leaving.open hot kisses there. He then moved his hands up to run then trough Zach's hair. This was just amazing and he hoped his lover felt the same

"Holy shit." Zach let Hian take control as his hips rolled upwards to meet Hian's. His larger hands held Hian's waist as the smaller of the two left his hands to roam Zachary's chest. Normally Zach maintained control in everything. He never let anyone else lead no matter what but this, this felt fantastic, letting Hian do as he pleased.
Zachary's fingers pushed up Hian's shirt to reveal his smooth skin, roaming it shamelessly. Soon enough Hian had lost his shirt, Zach having flung it somewhere else in the room.

He giggled when his shirt was thrown away and he kissed Zach lightly. It was the perfect time to say the three little words, but he decided against it. He didn't want to scare Zach, they barely knew each other. He just pushed Zach's shirt up hoping he would take it off so Hian could attack that perfect skin

Zach smiled while Hian giggled it was adorable. Looking into the others eyes he saw something flash through them before they refocused on what they were doing. Zach felt the need to ask and make Hian tell him what it was about but his body wasn't letting him forget the half naked boy above him.
Soon his shirt was tossed over with Hian's in the corner and their mouths were connected once more. Zach slipped his tongue inside Hian's mouth. He even let Hian dominate the kiss, hips rolling to meet his. God that felt so good.

Hian slowly pulled away. "I wanne try something" he whispered and kissed Zach's collarbone, gradually going down. He gave both nipples a lick and suck before continuing the journey down. He felt his heart going faster and faster and it was pumping so hard when he reached Zach's waistband, he swore it was going to jump out of his chest. He pulled the shorts down and took Zach's member in his hand, stroking slowly. He locked eyes with Zach, slowly licking the tip. He felt playful and naughty, doing this, but it felt good

Zachary nodded giving Hian consent to do whatever it was he wanted to try. He let out a shuddered breath as Hian's mouth did amazing things to him. God, Zach didn't even think a mouth could feel like that.
Hian's slight hesitation at his waist caused Zach to sit up on his forearms. He watched amazed as Hian slid off his shorts and began to stroke him. He but his lip to keep in his noises of pleasure as his brows knitted together. His head fell back as a low groan fell from his lips as Hian licked him. "God, Hian."

Status
Not open for further replies.