It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I almost cried when i made up Hian's back story, it's really really sad and god I am sorry. You probably won't experience the same way as I did, but still, it is pretty damn fucking sad why do I do this to myself I don't know)

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
((Pm me his full back story? I'm really interested in it.))
Zach obeyed immediately. How couldn't he when Hian asked like that. He kissed his way back up to Hian's lips where he left a long, sensual kiss. He pulled back panting, eyes blown out and dialated but full of young love. His eyes never left Hian's as Zachary pulled off his shorts, nearly moaning in relief that restraint was gone. Crawling back on top of Hian he smiled down at him. His heart was racing as their lips met over and over. "Try not to tense up." Zachary mumbled softly as he aligned himself. His heart thrummed loudly in his chest as he entered Hian for the first time and wow, Zachary's mind was blown. His muscles twitched as he slowly inched deeper. Any sign of pain and Zach stilled instantly. He wouldn't move again until he got the okay. It was excruciatingly slow until Zachary was fully inside. His face was contorted in concentration and he was practically shaking with need to move but he kept himself restrained. "Tell me....tell me when to move." Zachary breathed out. His elbows buckled as his head fell into the conjuncture of Hian's shoulder and neck. "Oh god please just tell me to move." Zach whimpered hoping to god he could.

((i think hian will tell for himself, if you just let Zach ask later))
Zach was so gentle... Oh god. Hian held onto the others shoulder. He felt him go deep inside him and he moaned softly. It had felt uncomfortable at first, but soon the pain was gone. "y-yeah, it's.. Okay" Hian mumbled, giving the raven haired the sign that he could move. This... This was so different.

Zach bit on to Hian's shoulder to muffle his moans of pleasure. His hips rocked slowly at first, pulling all the way out before slamming back in. They were slow but smooth thrusts. "Hian..." Zach groaned against his throat. Zach slid one hand up and pulled one of Hian's hands from his shoulder. He intertwined their fingers and pinned it to the bed. His other held on to Hian's hip as his thrusts grew faster. Moans vibrated against Hian's neck between hot kisses over his exposed skin. Zach had never been so encompassed by someone before and it was amazing.

Zach knew exactly what the right spot was and Hian tried to not get to loud, but he found that difficult. "Zach" he responded to his lover and it was followed by a smooth soft moan. He squeezed Zachary's hand and start rocking his hips along with those of him. He never wanted this feeling to stop, he wanted this to keep going forever

Zach's thrust steadily grew faster as Hian responded more. He growled low in his throat. Zach could feel pressure gather in his lower abdomen. He wouldn't last much longer.
Nipping at Hian's ear, Zachary left go of Hian's hip and reached between them. His fingers wrapped around Hian's member and pumped him at the same time as his thrusts. "Fuck, Hian. Gonna....damn." Zach panted leaving hot kisses all over Hian's chest. Zach kept thrusting into his lover. The pressure was building steadily until Zach's thrusts became erratic and uneven. With a final snap of his hips Zachary spilled into Hian. He swueezed Hian's hand tightly as their lips met with Zachary's other and stroking Hian till his lover came too.

It didn't took long before Hian his whole body was shaking and covering Zach his hand with his juice. He came while arching his back, practically screaming from pleasure. This was the best he had ever felt. He tried to catch his breath, holding Zach his hand tightly. They might be done, but he didn't want the older male to leave him. "thank you" he muttered. He felt like he could really let his past go now. It might sound weird but it felt like his body was now his again

Zach slowly rolled over and out of Hian. He looked at his hand now covered in white. A sly smirk covered his face as he looked at Hian. Zach's tongue flicked out and ran over his hand, licking off Hian's cum.
Once his hand was cleaned off, Zach leaned over and cleaned Hian off in the same manner.
He finished with a kiss to Hian's stomach before pulling Hian in to his chest as he layed back. "What are you thanking me for? I should thank you. You are just....wow." It was the best word Zach knew to even begin to describe what just happened.

"because you let me decide" he whispers with a smile. "and you are pretty wow too" he snuggles closer to Zach his warm body. Hian started thinking. He had been the one to kiss Zach, he had been the one to drag him to the bedroom. Hian smiled smugly, something he had never done before. He just decided over sex,

"What do you mean?" Zach frowned at Hian. If he meant what he thought he meant Zachary wasn't sure how he would respond. "Wait does that mean I'm technically your first?" Personally, Zach didn't count rape, if that's what Hian was implying, as losing vieginity. It wasn't consentual so he just never counted something you didn't want to happen as losing anything.

"it's the first time I enjoyed it. But... I wouldn't call it losing my virginity" he blushed. He had done it so many times... "I...." Hian swallowed. He wanted to tell Zach. "do you know the gang Fiarune... And their leader Yuka"

Zachary laughed lightly and kissed Hian's cheek. He was never one to be so outwardly affectionate but Hian changed him into it. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'd be a little disappointed if you hadn't."
Zachary ran a hand over Hian's side as he answered his question. "We've met." Zach shrugged. Actually the Fiarune gang was a close ally of the Corinelli's for years. Zach had even been friends with Yuka at one point in his childhood. They hadn't seen each other in a while. Zach didn't mention it because he had a feeling he wasn't going to like what he was about to hear.

He swallowed thickly. "I ran away from home when I was fourteeb and they found me. Yuka... Liked me" he tried to keep his voice straight, but he was failing. "I was his own toy, his property. You have no idea how sadistic he was. He made it into a sport to hurt me" images flashed trough his head. Yuka smirking down on Hian, feeling the riding crop hit him on several places... He whimpered

Zachary pulled Hian even closer to his chest. He rubbed soothing circles on his back as he told his story, listening silently for once. He silently promised himself to never let Yuka near Hian again, even if that meant severing a nearly eighty year alliance with the Fiarune's. He didn't give a damn. "He'll never touch you again."

"I've been hiding from him for one and a half year" he mumbled and Zach's touches comforted Hian, and his words did aswell. "thank you" he looked at Zach and pecked his lip. "you have no idea how safe and great I feel thanks to you. Really" he blushed at his own words.

Zachary smiled down at Hian as he pressed his lips against his own. "Well, since you feel so safe, why don't we get some sleep. You wore me out." Zach winked at Hian and settled in.

"but, it's not even noon yet" hian giggled and hugged Zach "I wanne explore this house. It's so biiiig" he looked at Zach with green puppy eyes "please"

Zach groaned. "I can't even pretend that I could say no." He sighed shaking his head as a smile fell into place. He slowly rose, disentangling himself from Hian and stood. He pulled on a pair of basketball shorts as a loose tank top allowing Hian his time to change as well and stood by the door. "C'mon let's go explore." Zach smirked at Hian and winked.

He ran to Zach and jumped on his back. Hian tried to shush the surprise with a kiss in his neck. "how old are you" he was so eager to know but at same time it didn't matter

"Ack!" Zach stumbled forward as a laugh rippled out of his throat. He caught Hian, his arms hooking under his knees and started to walk out of his room and downstairs. Might as well work their way up.
"If you really must know, I'm twenty two." Zach looked back at Hian as he carried him on his back. He would go whichever way he was told seeing as he already knew where everything was. "Funny how you're asking this after the fact." Zachary chuckled. "How old are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.