It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"can we go left here" he asked politely, wrapping his arms around Zach's neck and his head on the older boy's shoulder. "I am sixteen" he blushed feeling like an infant. "you're the same age as Yuka" he then whispered, wondering if there was a connection

"Mhm." Zach turned the corner and walked down the decorated hall. There were paintings up on the walls and small end tables every couple yards decorated with a vase of some flowers that Zach didn't really care about. "Sixteen? Way to make me feel old." Zach teased.
He tensed lightly hearing Hian's statement. Quite frankly he didn't want to be compared to that creep at all, even in something as small as age. Zach shrugged it off though. "I guess. I knew him when I was younger. Haven't seen him in a few years." Zach muttered the truth lowly hoping it wouldn't change anything.

Hian wasn't surprised. Gangs knew gangs. "sorry I brought it up" he kissed Zach's neck and enjoyed the tour. A question was boiling inside him but he decided to end the subject

Zach smiled feeling Hian's lips on his neck. "If you keep doing that we're taking a tour back to my bed." He chuckled smirking at Hian. He was just teasing but in all honestly Zach loved that spot. Just a few well placed kisses along his neck and his words would find truth. He continued to walk along the halls letting Hian look around his home.

"i don't know if I would mind that or not" he giggled. He loved this house, it was al so good fitting. "can I walk now?" He asked, wanting to stretch his legs. He ran his fingers trough Zach's hair one last time

Zach hummed softy as Hian ran his fingers through his hair. Okay, maybe he liked that more than Hian's kisses on his neck, maybe not, he wasn't sure. He just loved anything Hian did.
"Sure, what now we pretty much walked the through the whole house." Zach said as he set Hian down only to take hold of his hand.

"thanks" he stood steadily on the floor and smiled as Hian intertwined their fingers "do you have a library" he asked softly and looked hopeful towards Zach. He missed reading a lot.. When was the last time he touched a book? Must have been when was still going to school

"Nope, but the public library isn't too far and believe it or not, it has a decent selection." Zachary shrugged as he turned down the hall to head to the front door.

He pulled Zach back to him. "no, let's just stay here okay" he looked up with his green eyes, running his hand up Zach's arm. He didn't want to leave the comforts of this warm place and also he didn't fancy going public "we can just hang around a bit, be lazy" he giggled and got a bit lost in his job of stroking Zach's arm. He was muscled handsome and tall... The total opposite. Of Hian. Why did Zach like him? It was a mystery

Zachary chuckled softly. Hian was absolutely adorable. Zach placed his hands on Hian hips and pressed their lips together. "Im okay with that." Zach mumbled against Hian's lips before standing straight. "Let's go watch a movie." He proposed roaming around the house.

Hian kissed back and felt his cheeks heat up. He nodded at Zach's suggestion, but he would have been fine with anything. He noticed that he was happy, something he hadn't been since he was twelve, right before Fred was murdered.. His bestfriend. He had been the only person that could have made him happy... Before Fred it was his aunt, but she died when he was six.MMaybe Zach would die too... The thought made him stop walking, panic rising in his eyes

Zachary stumbled in his steps when Hian suddenly stopped walking behind him. He noticed the tight grip on his hand. It's what made him turn around only to find Hian looking terrified.
Zach's heart sped up in worry. He held the smaller boys shoulders and looked him in the eye, having to bend a bit being taller and all. "Hey, hey look at me. Hian talk to me what's wrong?" Zachary cupped his face, stroking Hian's cheeks.

Hian had a feeling his chest was to tight. He shook his head trying to get the panic away. He then looked at Zach. "please stay with me, don't go don't" he rambled. It looked like it made no sense at all, this just Hian being silly. But in his eyes it was not, he knew how easy it was to loose people. They could die, every minute of every day

Zach frowned, eyebrow furrowing. Where was this coming from? Hian was nothing but happy two minutes ago and now he was asking Zach not to leave him? He had no clue what brought this on but he picked Hian up and held him tightly. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise you that. C'mon let's go watch a movie." Zach rubbed Hian's back, walking down the halls.
It only took a minute or two to get into his home theater and Zach let Hian settle into a plush bean bag chair. There were four total facing a large television that encompassed the entire wall in the windowless room. To the right was a cabinet full of movies to choose from. "What would you like to watch?"

Hian was fighting hard against the sudden fears and memories, the hug sure helped. He nodded at Zach and followed him. He flopped down in the seat. He thought about the question. "can we watch a stupid movie?" Hian didn't feel like guns and complicated plot lines. "and" he added quietly "sorry"

"Sure. Sure anything." Zachary looked through his movies and found a few comedies. Hopefully Hian liked those. Zachary popped in Super Bad and settled next to Hian. "Sorry for what? You didn't do anything." Zachary stated plainly as his arm lay casually across his shoulders.

Hian snuggled against Zach, just enjoying his company. "I had a panickattack out of nowhere" he said as the movie started to play. He tried to.just focus on that but he still found that difficult. Thoughts kept creeping into his mind

"So what." Zachary shrugged it off. He honestly didn't care. Hian was relaxed now and Zach was determined to keep him safe. It was a new feeling for him but Zach grew accustomed to it.
As the movie played, Zach laughed at nearly every joke. It was one of his favorites.

He enjoyed the laughter of Zach more then the actual movie and smiled, intertwining their fingers again. He laughed a few times aswell and liked the movie. He loved being in his arms like this, it made him feel wanted

Just as the movie ended a younger male, one of his fathers lower "employees" entered the room looking nervous.
"Sorry to intrude but, your father said to let you know we are having dinner with the Fiarune's." Zachary's smile fell into a dangerous glare. He was sure the boy at the doorway nearly peed himself thinking he had done something wrong. "Did he tell you why?" Zachary's voice was low as he fought to control himself. His arm tightened around Hian as the male only bounced from foot to foot anxious to leave.
"Um, we tried your approach sir. The family didn't leave. So your father, he...he is calling them in for a conference." Zachary could kill a man with the look on his face. "They couldn't find anyone else?" His voice was beginning to rise in anger. The poor boy simply shook his head quickly silently praying to be allowed to leave.
Zachary averted his gaze, burning a hole in the carpet with his glare uttering a terse, "You may go." Allowing the messenger to scramble away in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.