It's not so bad...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hian was smirking like a fool, obviously pleased with the result he got. He slowly took Zach his cock in his mouth, sucking and trying to find out what the black haired man liked most. He stroke the bottem as he kept taking more and more in his mouth. He could take more in then the average person, thanks to his tragic experience with Yuka. He didn't even flinch when he hit the back of his throat, sucking hard. Salvia was dripping down his lips onto Zach, but Hian was to focused

Zach's hands gripped the sheets, crinkling them in his hands. "Holy shit!" He gasped as Hian took him into his mouth. He could feel every movement of his tounge. He could feel him sucking as his cock hit the back of Hian's throat. "God!" Zach groaned, hips bucking upwards trying to feel more. "Damn!" He gasped. "Feels so good."

((I never got the alert :'( ))

He pushed Zach's hip down and pulled back. "please don't do that" he muttered and took him back in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down, taking in the whole length. He didn't need his hand to pump now. He liked how the precum tasted, which was probably weird. He hummed around Zach, vibrating his voice. Would Zach like that? Hian didn't know

"Sorry." Zach gasped as he felt Hian's mouth on him once more. His grip around the sheets tightened with the effort to keep his hips down as Hian continued to suck him off. Zach's breathing increased dramatically as Hian took his entire length in. "Oh god." His arms buckled and Zach lay on his back. His fingers wound into Hian's hair needing to focus on something to keep him from cumming too soon. "Oh fuck!" Zach groaned as Hian moaned around his cock. The vibrations were practically a god send and only pushed his further towards the edge.

Hian wanted Zach to cum in his mouth. He didn't have to be pleased really, he just wanted Zach to remember this, something to think about while Hian was gone. He closed his eyes tight and felt that he was growing unbelievable hard, blaming that damn sexy voice of Zach. He tried his hardest, giving everything he had to offer. Kept moaning, hearing that Zach liked that and so it was worth doing it.

"Hian.." Zach chocked out his name between breathy moans. "Cum...gonna cum." He forced himself to say. Thinking let alone speaking was becoming increasingly hard for him as Hian kept moaning around him. His grip on Hian's hair tightened as his breathing hitched. "Hian!" His name was a chocked cry out as Zachary's eyes rolled back, lids fluttering closed, cum shooting to the back of Hian's mouth. Every part of Zachary was stiff as he released into the wet cavern that was Hian's mouth. As he came down from the high of his orgasm, Zachary slumped, muscles like jello, against his bed. "Wow." He panted softly eyes slowly refocusing.

Hian was happy to swallow, but when he pulled back some cum dripped of his lip. He sat up catching his breath, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He put his hand on Zach's bare leg and then he felt his hard on. He tried to ignore it, but it was obviously, him not wearing the tightest shorts. "Zach" he whined, not really being able to take it.

Zach sat up slowly, feelin Hian's hand on his thigh. He took Hian's hand in his and tugged him closer. In a blink of an eye he was bare just like Zach. He lifted Hian on to his lap and kissed him slowly. "Tell me what you want." He whispered against Hian's lips seductively taking back control. His hands slid over Hian's back and hips, dancing over his inner thigh, anywhere but where Hian wanted to be touched.

He whimpered at the teasing touches of Zach. "I want you to be inside, to fill me wwith your glorious cock" he bit his lip and put his arms around Zach's neck. "p-please" he whimpered, putting his head on his shoulder. He couldn't take it, he had to be touched. He tried to move his hips, desperate for friction

Zach was hard again and Hian's pleading voice was the cause. Slowly, he lowered Hian onto his cock being gentle. He was surrounded by tight heat and Zach attached his lips to Hian's. "God you feel so good." He moaned. "Ride me." He whispered hotly in Hian's ear.

"aaaaah" he moaned with a high-pitched voice, a blush on his cheeks as he closed his eyes. He moaned again when Zach asked him to ride him, fuck that was hot. He put his legs secure as he moved up, biting his lip. He moved back down and almost screamed when he found the right angle and he barely was able to move up again. The pleasure was overwhelming. "help me" he pleaded

Reactions: k-michelle412
Zachary lifted Hian up by his hips and guided him back down. He repeated this over and over until Hian was bouncing on top of him without much help from himself. "Yes." He moaned kissing over Hian's neck. "Just like that." He spoked softly.

Hian wished he would be more quiet, but he couldn't. Sweet sounds kept rolling out of his throat and he couldn't stop it. He felt Zach hit that spot again and again, he was in pure bliss. "it feels so good" he moaned out and scratched the bigger man's back, leaving red trails behind. "harder" it was more a plead then a command.

Zach grunted in response. Words were the farthest thing from his mind. Only touching. Only Hian.
Unable to go any harder in this position, he flipped Hian on to his back. Zach pulled all the way out and slammed back in. He hammered into Hian at the same angle as hard as he could. "Fuck." He groaned. Zachary was panting as he locked lips with Hian. "You feel so good."

"I... I... Cum" was the only thing he could say. He was losing it here, the pleasure was so immense. He wasn't even thinking, not a single thing on his mind. Just that shock of pleasure, again and again... He wrapped his hand around his member, not knowing he was doing so. He started pumping himself as he tried his hardest to kiss Zach back, but the moans and cries kept spilling out. Hian wasn't even bothering to stop it now

Zachary nodded as he lifted Hian's legs up to his shoulders and pinned him to the bed. "Cum for me." He moaned into his ear. He swatted Hian's hand away from himself and took over stroking him to orgasm.

He screamed Zach's name and he prayed to God no one would hear. Not that God would be on his side in this deed but whatever. He came, messing up his own stomach and he was clenching around Zach, the climax making him tense his muscles. He was practically milking his lover. His eyes were closed and his cheeks heated. He was panting heavily and not able to move. He probably not able to walk for days.

Zach soon followed Hian's example and came. The sounds from his lover tipped him clear across the edge as he spilled into Hian, filling him completely.
Zach collapsed next to the teen panting heavily, body and mind spent. Zach let his head fall to the side as he gazed at Hian. A large goofy smile fell over his face. "I think the whole block knows my name now." He laughed teasing Hian.

"I think the whole block knows my name now" Logan said and Hian blushed furiously. "Sorryyyyyy" He said as he turned on his stomach and buried his face in the pillow, making an unpleased sound. He really had embarrassed himself this time. He had already been loud the last time they had sex, but he had been really loud this time.

Zachary was roaring with laughter as Hian buried his face in the pillows to pout. He crawled up and rolled the younger male over still chuckling. "It's fine, it was hot." He winked at Hian loving the way he go flustered so easily and lay down beside him. "We can pack later. You make me tired." Zachary gave him a cheeky grin as he yawned, stretching his tired muscles.

Status
Not open for further replies.