It's not so bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And why do you think he hates you." Zach made sure to emphasize think. Whatever came out of Hian's mouth was going to be a load of bull, he just knew it. "Cus quite frankly, I'm seeing any excuse for what he's done to you."

"I'ts my fault mum died.." He mumbled and looked down. "She died in labour. I know it's not really my fault, but it practically is my fault. It's a stupid reason to hate me, but I think he really loved mom. And I don't look anything like him, which only makes it worse"

"That's way out of your control. If anything he should have loved you more because you were part of her, part of her that was still here. He's had how many years to come to terms with her death? Either way there is no plausible reason for him to have done what he did. I..." Zach sighed and wrapped his arms around Hian. He gave him a hug the best he could without causing him too much pain. "Things happen okay. Things we can't control, I don't want you to let them get to you. You're amazing and you actually are giving me the time of day even though you know exactly who my family is. Do you know how many friends I have? None Hian. They're all too afraid of me just because of a stupid last name and a family I don't even want to be the leader of! Just, don't ever underestimate yourself."

Hian swallowed thickly, he was not going to cry now. "You've nothing to me but good you know. You took me in when you had no reason to at all, you took care of me and you're still taking care of me now. Most people get tired of me after a day, doesn't matter how hard I try. And the real good friends I had are all dead" Thanks to your family, but he didn't say that outloud. "I still think you're putting way to much effort into me. Why would you do that? I am not interesting. It's like a plate that fell on the ground. You don't see anyone trying to put it together again because that is useless, it'll break again before you know it.."

Zach shrugged avoiding eye contact. He had no idea why he felt the need to have Hian in his life. "I don't know, maybe because, I feel normal I guess? You probably think I don't care what happens out there to kids like you but I do. I hate that my family has caused so much pain but at one point we were there too, scrounging for food, barely able to make it from one pay check to pay check. My father found a way out, not wholesome, but he brought our family back to life. I, you, I guess what I'm trying to say is I feel like a human being around you. I'm not the Corinelli heir, I'm just Zach. Just a kid frighteningly head over heels for a guy I just met not too long ago and it's terrifying but I'm not giving up on you. I want to change what's going on out there but my father expects me to take care of our family. They don't have anyone else and it's hard but it's okay when you're here. Just, you don't think you're interesting but I find everything about you utterly fascinating." Zach continued to ramble from nervousness unaware he had practically confessed to Hian.

Hian tilted his head to the side. He was not able to say anything. He bit his lip and then looked down. "Can.. can we lay down? My chest hurts" He said softly. Zach was still hugging Hian, and he loved it. Being hold with so much care, but he couldn't help that his chest was starting to ache. He looked at Zach lovingly, really seeing past the mask that he was keeping up to scare people away from him. Hian wasn't going to leave Zach again

Zach cut off his rush of words and smiled down at Hian. "Yeah...yeah whatever you want." He scooted down the bed so that Hian could lay his head on his chest if need be. Zach's hands ran up and down the slimmer boys arms coaxing him to sleep. "Need any ibeprofeun? Aleve?" Zach inquired for the pain in Hian's chest.

He shook his head. He laid down on Zach his chest and closed his eyes. He loved the feeling of his fingers on his arms. Just lazily going up and down. Hian has never been touched with so much care before. He felt that he was going to fall asleep soon, being totally exhausted from all the pain and crying. He looked at Zach "Thank you" he mumbled

"Anytime." Zach smiled down at Hian. It wasn't new having someone curled up against him but the burst of warmth he felt from it was. He couldn't contain the smile that graced his face seeing Hian so content. "Anytime." Zach murmured softer than before followed by a long yawn. It didn't take long for the raven haired man to fall asleep.

Hian saw that Zach had fallen asleep. It was nice having a warm body against his. This whole situation was new for Hian. He had been "intimate" with people before, but it had never been loving or gentle. It had always been against his will. He tried to not think about it to much, to just share this with Zach and soon Hian fell asleep aswell

Zach woke up the next morning with a weight covering his chest. He wrinkled his nose lifting a had to rub the sleep from his eyes. Blinking away the fog from his eyes he looked down and realized that weight was Hian. Everything from last night came fluttering back and Zach remembered the way it felt to kiss Hian and, jesus, the way it felt to have him kiss back. As much as Zachary wanted to kiss Hian awake he needed to a) take a shower and b) brush his teeth because morning breath was not okay. Zachary unwrapped his limbs from Hian and wiggled away from the sleeping boy and stepped into the bathroom to shower.

The pain in his chest was starting to ease away. The doctors probably had made a mistake in thinking he had two broken ribs, maybe Hian had reacted so heavily because of the shock, and because of the past bruises. He felt that Zach his warm body was leaving his, but he decided to just let it be. He was not in the mood for movement or conversation. He laid on his back, which was still the most comfortable position for his chest. The damn thing still hurt like hell. He would like an ibuprofen right now, his head wasn't being to friendly either

((lol broken ribs are annoying forget about those))

((Hahah never had any, really hope I never will))

Zach returned not too long afterward with a towel around his waist. He sat on the edge of the bed and tapped Hian's nose. "Wake up, you need a shower....bath...whatever you need cleaned up."

Hian did a huff and opened his eyes. "Coffee first" He mumbled and sat up groaning. He looked at Zach, his damp hair still sticking to the side of his head. The urge to kiss him was so gigantic.. But he didn't, he knew he probably smelled like shit. He stood up, still a bit shaky thanks to his concussion. "Can you.. Can you help?" He asked shyly

"Uh...." Zach was totally at a loss for words. "Sure." Zachary was sure his face was tinted red but refused to acknowledge it. He held an arm out for Hian to take and led him to the kitchen for some coffee. It was hot and felt heavenly in the early morning. Zachary's mind was still stuck on Hian's request to help him and Zach could feel his mouth run dry even as the cup of coffee was slowly drained. He was just glad his towel hid any signs of what his mind was conjuring.

"I think it'll work after all" He mumbled when he finished his cup. He didn't want to be helpless, and he could probably manage. And he knew that it would be super awkward, surely after the kiss they shared. There was definitely something goin between the two of them, and he liked it. He didn't want the first time that Zach saw him naked to be when.. well when he was in this position.

Zachary gave up on words and just nodded. He took Hian's now empty cup and set it in the sink with his own empty one. "C'mon, I uh, there's swim trunk if that would, you know, be less weird?...for you I mean! Be less weird for you! Not that this is weird or anything like that. Jt's really not at all! Um...I'm just going to shut up." By the time Zach finished they were back in his room and he found refuge in rumaging through his drawers for suitable shorts. He found a pair for himself and slid them on before ridding of his towel and handed a pair to Hian. "Do you need help with this? Or are you good?" Zach avoided Hian's eyes. It was weird, actually different would be a better term, taking care of someone. He didn't mind it at all actually it was just new and Zachary was a very awkward person in intimate situations like these.

Hian shook his head and pulled the shirt over his head. He didn't look at his own body, he never did. It already hurt. enough without looking at it. He knew that he would probably look terrible, and he just shrugged it off. Would he take off his pants infront of Zach? He blushed a deep red and looked down. Oh god, this was so awkward.

Zach tried not to pull a face at all the bruises covering Hian but it was hard not to get angry. He didn't notice Hian pause when he went to change his pants until a long moment of silence had passed. "Oh!" Zach hurried off to the bathroom to give Hian privacy and fill the tub.

Hian pulled his pants and boxers off and then put on the swimming trousers. He looked in the mirror and shook his head and turned to walk to the bathroom. He walked in and thanked Zach once more. He got in the bath slowly, trying not to hurt himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.