X

Xenia Caecitas

Original poster
Hello, everyone!

How goes the day? Name's Xeni or Hobo, your preference. Down to business, I suppose. As noted, I'm looking for a partner to roleplay with! Because Life is Life, I have been sort of unable to write as much as I'd like. But, thankfully, circumstances have finally changed to suit my wants in this regard.

While I am quasi-new to the site, I have been RP'ing for quite a while now. I am not one to really grade my own ability, but I'd like to think I am capable in writing stories/posts of length and quality; it really depends on what my partner gives me at the time. Alas, perhaps that's arrogance speaking. As for the medium, I am used to forums and chatrooms, but I am certainly up for any other means if I am able!

I can play a lot of different roles, sexes, genders, and creatures, though some may require a bit more research on my part. If I do happen to decline a certain role, it is mainly because I do not think I can represent it well. Otherwise, please don't hesitate to message me with your ideas!

The lists below will detail what I have been hankering for, pondering about, and am willing to do. HOWEVER, these are not the only ideas that I will do, if there's a story you'd like to do and are willing to share with me, that's more than encouraged!

Genres:
  • High Fantasy (i.e. Lord of the Rings)
  • Urban Fantasy (i.e. The Iron Dragon's Daughter)
  • Science Fiction (i.e. Halo)
  • Supernatural (i.e. Murdered: Soul Suspect)
  • Slice of Life (i.e. Azumanga Diaoh)
Fandoms (I really prefer using our original characters in these set worlds, if possible.)
  • The World Ends With You
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Halo
  • Legend of Zelda
  • DragonHeart
  • Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero (i.e. the basis of Master and Servant and The Holy Grail)
  • Kaleido Star
  • The Seven Deadly Sins (i.e. the basis of seven 'sins' and perhaps seven 'virtues')
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • The Obsidian Trilogy
[There are probably several more I have forgotten to write down.]

Circumstances
  • Guardian of the Forest and the Cynical Red Riding Hood
  • The Capable Assassin and the They-Were-Right-There Elusive Target
  • Lazy Royals and the Inevitable Stoic Caretakers
  • Lucky and Naive meets Skeptic and Practical
  • A Missing Royal, A Frantic Knight, and Their Unlucky, Unknowing, and Uncooperative Temporary Replacement
We can work out the minor details of each story before starting. In regards to 18+ ideas, please refer to my profile about those questions or ask me directly.

**Note: A story/circumstance can be done many times with very drastic stories and characters, so I'm always willing to do multiple writings of the same vague idea and see where it goes!***

Hope to hear from you!

-Xeni

Last edited by a moderator:
  • A Missing Royal, A Frantic Knight, and Their Unlucky, Unknowing, and Uncooperative Temporary Replacement
This sounds AMAZING. What kind of replies do you expect? I usually manage about two paragraphs, but I reply three to four times a day, so...

Oh? Well, hopefully it is amazing(lying amusing)! And honestly, I am pretty lenient on reply length and frequency. I pretty much mirror my partners' habits in those regards, whether it be a short or an epic poem of sorts. A paragraph or two per day or such is more than enough. It's more of grammar and constant one to three sentence posts that aggravate me.

As for the actual story plot, it's a very loose idea that's going on in my head. And you're more than welcome to PM about it if you're wanting to do it.
This sounds AMAZING. What kind of replies do you expect? I usually manage about two paragraphs, but I reply three to four times a day, so...

I love high fantasy! I haven't seen much of LOTR, but I still love its world from what I have looked into. I've also read The Hobbit plenty of times. I don't have any specific ideas, but I'm hoping we can work something out.

This sounds amazing and I would love to do this!

I am sure we can cook up a plot to expand on as to amuse us. You're more than welcome to PM for more information.

I love high fantasy! I haven't seen much of LOTR, but I still love its world from what I have looked into. I've also read The Hobbit plenty of times. I don't have any specific ideas, but I'm hoping we can work something out.

Ah, yes. The ever elusive 'were you born lucky or are you actually sneaky' target and their determined stalker of death. It is quite amusing! PM if you wanna discuss ideas.

This sounds amazing and I would love to do this!

Come one, come all, I'm still totally looking for partners if you're interested!