Interlude

Hey, sorry that I'm not active in this roleplay at the moment. Shit hit the fan in my life right now and starting to get a roleplayer's block. I'll post in the IC when I get back from school.

Well, they have been on the road for 2 days and etc. So yeah...they are probably use to his little...I'm going to call them episodes and it seems like the season is never going to end >.>

You've got to remember, one of the labs they were in previously burned down. They've seen the monsters do pretty horrific things, and they've also been dealing with/fighting with this guy for two days. Presumably, that wasn't the first batch of monsters they had met, so they'd more than likely seen him act in a similar way before. And also, they mightn't have noticed him cleaning himself off, due to the after effects of the fight. Maika certainly wouldn't have.

Also, people were in the van while he was hacking people outside the van. Hard to see through walls. >.>

I just found it a touch amusing is all. Let's all pretend we are not traveling with a borderline psychotic whose barely in control of himself. Just another day at the office is all.

Once he's not having psychotic episodes constantly, they'll be able to manage him.

*impatiently waits for a post that brings both parties together*

But that is just it. The Mr.Hyde persona is his edge in a fight. It won't hesitate to kill, hell it enjoy's killing to point where it might as well be almost a sexual pleasure. It has the advantage over these twisted humans because it understands them in a way nothing else can. It after all is Satoshi's future if he doesn't get the cure. The Dr.Jekyll persona however is the brains behind the operation, it alone knows what Satoshi is truly capable of.

The psychotic episodes are only kept from overflowing by his medicine. But won't truly end until the cure is applied. Or maybe unti Satoshi learns to combine these two halves of his personality. But that's just a backburner idea I've not fully mapped out yet.

I'm going to post for Alexis tomorrow, and I'll move things along then.

But..
So now we're waiting for Ace / @FetusMaknae aaand Alexis? Poop

I might be able to post for Alex tonight, I'll see.

But that is just it. The Mr.Hyde persona is his edge in a fight. It won't hesitate to kill, hell it enjoy's killing to point where it might as well be almost a sexual pleasure. It has the advantage over these twisted humans because it understands them in a way nothing else can. It after all is Satoshi's future if he doesn't get the cure. The Dr.Jekyll persona however is the brains behind the operation, it alone knows what Satoshi is truly capable of.

The psychotic episodes are only kept from overflowing by his medicine. But won't truly end until the cure is applied. Or maybe unti Satoshi learns to combine these two halves of his personality. But that's just a backburner idea I've not fully mapped out yet.

So no thoughts on this at all. No negative or positives?

I'm really interested, I'm just concerned about how far along it is right now... :gonk:

We havea lot of characters. 10. I counted. 11 if Jae finishes her second character..

I realize that, and it's quite a few people, yes, but I don't think it's a problem in itself as long as the people are all plotting together, like I've noticed everyone doing.

@Hisoka
People aren't going to form and reply with opinions every time you post.

But anyway, question; What happens when he runs out of medicine? Will this be when his own "internal struggle" begins?

Interlude told them that they did indeed have a cure, but it was located further north, in yet another secure location. Monsters roamed the roads between there and here. The only ones that would be able to deal with it were the survivors. Interlude gave them a van, a gun each, their medication, and enough money for fuel. If they made it there, whoever was still alive could take the cure.

They are fighting a war not only against monsters, but against their own bodies.

Important Information Regarding The Trip:

Interlude estimated that the trip would take ten days to two weeks.
They have enough medication to last three weeks, just in case.
They have an Interlude card that allows them to get as much food and gas as they need.
They also have emergency medication, in case one of them deteriorates rapidly and needs to be stabilised.

That^
Is part of the intro post. So I doubt they'll run out of medicine.

@OverCast

Just to answer the question anyways once the meds run out Dr.Jekyll goes away for good and Mr.Hyde gets total control of Satoshi and his abilities. Then its a killing spree until the disease finally kills him.

The here and now is Satoshi's struggle. And he's only winning because of the meds. There is no second chance for him, its cure or bust.

And by the way the OOC is for gathering opinion upon the story and character development. So I think it is reasonable to expect some sort of reply on both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else needs to get in the van >:[

Just Ace I think. You wanna just pretend he's already in?