Interlude

Mmmm. Maybe I should wait until morning when I wake up (Like..8 hours)

I don't think it would make much of a difference. Plus I reallllyy want our characters to talk

Just for future reference people Satoshi has told no one his name, what he is capable of, and indeed if it weren't for the mark he keep that secret as well. Also while Satoshi may be bat shit I will tear the heart out of your chest and eat it raw insane he's fine physically. Fighting or work does not tire him out unless it is extremely prolonged. Also I think I am going to have him react to any physical contact with overwhelming anger and force.

Mmmm....I think everyone knows his name since you have him screaming. "MY NAME IS SATOSHIIIIIIIIII"

Where is his mark? I don't think most characters mentioned where their marks were...

And no offense, but how could anyone not know his name? Interlude probly mentioned it a time or two, he yelled it on the battlefield and he mumbles it to himself...

Hmm seems I lost a few sentences from that last post how odd. Alright gotta fix that Satoshi isn't exactly himself in a fight and so is unaware of others around him. Let me put it this way he dislikes people taking liberties with informality around him. He views his life as belonging to him and the researcher in charge of him who I will be calling Sarah for no apparent reason. That will be a sort of doctor getting too close to their patient thing.

So basically treat him like the jar of nitroglycerin he is. I will of course have him get better with time. But for now he is at the bottom of that ladder.

As for the mark I am tied between over his heart or the left cheekbone. I haven't quite decided which unless two marks are allowed.

So...did anyone bring a straight jacket?

Hey at least he isn't the status quo. I mean I looked at the rest of the characters and decided there were enough physically sick people. So thus Satoshi is born, a dying mentally damaged would be mass killer who indulges in philosophy and self harm.

I'm really sorry for keeping you guys waiting, just got back from school and different time zones doesn't help either. I'm writing my post now.

@Hisoka First of all, Interlude then supplied them with more than enough meds to cover the journey there, as well as emergency meds to stabilise any of them if necessary. I daresay there was some anti-psychotics in there as well.

Also, we're not going to always get a chance to reply with our opinions. For example, I read your post last night, but didn't get a chance to reply because it was midnight and I had to get some sleep. Things move pretty fast in here.

@Miss Flufferbutt If you want to join, go ahead! But then I think I'll close applications. It'll be difficult keeping track of too many characters.

@PlayingMonster

I know there are plenty of meds. I was just answering Overcast question about a hypothetical situation. Besides the thought of Satoshi actually turning into one of the things he's been fighting an interesting idea.

So....who helped Ace? poor guy..

Aand...if most of the US was like bombed or whatever why do they need to buy any food? There would be no cashier to care if they swipe the card or not. They only need it for gas right?

I was just thinking about that, and the Interlude cards would be a way for Interlude to monitor them. Check their progress, make sure that everyone's eating, and also see how many of them are left. Cell service is down, but Interlude can pick up on when and where one of their cards was scanned.

Aaaaah. But why would the experiments care what interlude thinks if they were deemed failures? Why even scan the cards?

Aaaaah. But why would the experiments care what interlude thinks if they were deemed failures? Why even scan the cards?

I happen to agree Interlude threw our characters to wolves already. Why should they care where they are? Furthermore why should our characters care enough to even bother with the cards. I mean they are a bunch of dying and messed up individuals, and yet they are expected to still be that rat in the maze?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Same reason as they told them about the cure as opposed to just letting them die. Interlude are humans- ironically, they're not the monsters here. I'm thinking that some of Interlude were exposed to the infection as well, and want the cure to be brought back. That, or they want proof of their work. And the characters grew up in Interlude's world, they would probably have a distorted view of Interlude. For instance, Alexis probably wouldn't particularly mind having to scan her card, because she sees her abilities as a blessing. She's not dying, and while she would hold some resentment, she's not going to make their job harder.

Also, on a simpler basis- scanning the card could disable some sort of security mechanism. Like going through a checkout at today's supermarkets.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Same reason as they told them about the cure as opposed to just letting them die. Interlude are humans- ironically, they're not the monsters here. I'm thinking that some of Interlude were exposed to the infection as well, and want the cure to be brought back. That, or they want proof of their work. And the characters grew up in Interlude's world, they would probably have a distorted view of Interlude. For instance, Alexis probably wouldn't particularly mind having to scan her card, because she sees her abilities as a blessing. She's not dying, and while she would hold some resentment, she's not going to make their job harder.

Also, on a simpler basis- scanning the card could disable some sort of security mechanism. Like going through a checkout at today's supermarkets.

Interlude....not the monsters here. Alright I am calling that one out. They took over the world, forcibly abducted children, caused basically the end of the world. Their failed experiments wander the world attacking anything that moves. And on top of that most of their remaining subjects are dying cause they messed up big time. So exactly how is Interlude not the bad guys here?

Furthermore I doubt simple security measures would stop our characters.

No, simple security measures could alert the failures and make them flock towards us like Zombies.

Actually I don't know how these monsters act...Like zombies? Shuffling and just wandering?

Reactions: 2 people
@sour_kiki

Emerson can see him. frank is right there at the doors of the convenience store and Ella has her hands outstretched toward him to hold the force field on him...

Wanna edit before it's too late?