Interlude

I put up a post, I know it's short, but I'll give you some info.

Frank is farther up ahead of the van, so I'm guessing the next post will be you guys catching up with him; so whoever wants to write that....

I really encourage you to listen to the music that occasionally accompanies my posts; I think they really help set the mood.

Lol I like the song.

Plus...if you pay attention...I don't know if its a cooncidnecw or not, but Ella is the main girl in that music video. I chose that girl. Ahhhahah it makes me laugh so hard!

I can see where you're coming from. I tend to develop relationships depending on how the two characters react. So I'll leave it for now.

I'll have my second character up shortly- I'm in the middle of something else right now and want to finish that off first.

Wait up y'all I'm trying to get Em in that van too

Sure, after Ella and Duncan get to know each other that works for me ^^

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Oh and also, concern over gas should not be a problem cuz of the interlude card they have remember?

Just a reminder

I know, but I don't know how close they are to a gas station. That is why he was concerned

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Oh! Idea!

When they stop at a gas station, maybe @OverCast character could see the van and well-- human interaction! Yeah!

And also, good idea Emerson, @sour_kiki but that kinda ruins the moment I wanted to create for Ella and Duncan...:c

Maybe Duncan will refuse, say he wants to do something for himself?

Plus, they need an unmarked in the back of the van to tend to the sick...Emerson could do that

Yeah don't worry about it, a lot of your suggestions are things that can be worked out through the story itself, no real need to preplan or discuss it here

I wouldn't mind if you hijacked my character by just saying I was already there when you arrived...

Okaaay, but they'd be really wary of him, cuz monsters look like humans

I don't know, maybe Duncan will refuse :c

Not gonna reply yet

Added another symptom and 'ability' to Duncan. Nothing major

He could have some sort of identification, like a hospital wristband... Something to show he'd be in the lab?

By the way, here's my female character.

Name: Alexis Lazzara, but generally goes by Alex.
Sexuality: Straight
Marked: No

Abilities: Increased speed, increased hearing, ability to manipulate sound, increased metabolism. This means she can eat as much as she wants and not put on very much weight. It also means that her body processes alcohol and drugs faster.

Appearance:
Lzzy-Hale-lzzy-hale-37068742-500-304.jpg

Alex stands at 5'6". She isn't in the habit of weighing herself, but the testing has left her just below the "ideal" weight for her height. A lot of that weight is muscle. She is thin, but not painfully so. Her hair is brown, streaked in places with a caramel blonde. She takes great pride in her appearance.

Personality: Alexis doesn't beat around the bush. If she doesn't like you, she'll tell you, but she'd be willing to work with you. If she likes you, she is an incredible person to be around. She always stands up for what she believes in, even if that does occasionally result in a few fist fights. She's upfront and honest, but will sugarcoat if it's going to be better for them in the long run. Despite her occasionally harsh exterior and habit of telling it like it is, she's got a heart of gold. She always does what's best for someone, even if they don't realise it at the time. She looks after people she cares about.

Any existing relations: N/A

You know what I love? Is the fact my character literally cut a guy to pieces, got covered in blood and gore, jabbed a needle into his neck, washed that blood and gore off like it was nothing, and the only thing one person noticed was the scars on his arms.

They're probably used to it by this point. xD

Used to it how? As far as I can tell every single character has spent the vast majority of their lives in labs being poked and prodded. That is hardly the battlefields of WW3 ya know.

@Hisoka
Scar: [rainbow]a lasting after effect of trouble[/rainbow], especially a lasting psychological injury resulting from suffering or trauma.