Insurgence | Medieval Pokemon RP [Sign-Ups]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.

Who should be in command?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wyeth is available so anyone can get him. :)

How's everything doing?

Tomorrow's the last day of my exams.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That's awesome! You can do it~

*Stretches as he slowly gets out of the shower and stares longingly at his bed.*

Morning.

Reactions: Minarawr
I'm staring longingly at my bed too. But today is a day of work. Also known as a day of grinding at League. ; n;

Reactions: Mu
I've fallen out of love with league, at the moment. I only end up playing it with friends.

The 0-7 ranked stretch probably helped that falling out of favour QwQ

My boyfriend is aspiring to become good at it, and thus I know (and dread) the struggle of ranked. I'm not looking forward to it.

At least, if I get Bronze V, the only way to go is up. ;w;

Reactions: Minarawr
i'm so used to being gold, that the 0-7 has been a little soul crushing. A number of the games, I haven't been able to identify what I could have changed.

Anyway, working on Collabs: Shui first, then Suzumi.

I'm pretty sure that ranked League is supposed to be souk crushing, unfortunately. :( You'll get back to where you are.

Alright!

Here begins the grind. Wish me luck!

Time for my own attempt at grinding league. Lets see how low I drop after the inevitable 0-10 start.

Even if it's bad, don't feel bad. You'll get there eventually; think of it as a really tough college course. If you study and practice, you'll pass, but not without losing part of your soul. ;w;

What's your summoner name? Just curious. Mine is Ambra.

I'm searching you up and I can't find you... trying to send a friend request. DX